FE7 HHM Ranked Tier List

Colonel M

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY'D YOU IGNORE MY POST ABOUT ELIWOOD FOR BOTTOM TIER BAAAAAAAAAWWWW

Oh, sorry man. Didn't see ya.

Well uh... Eliwood kind of gets better later on at least. At least his support with Hector is at a reasonable speed. :D

I have one thing to say on your opinion of Farina > Lyn.

Lyn doesn't ever have to promote. There's no place in the rulebooks saying that she has to promote. You can take her to 20/0 and then not field her again. After that, just keep her out of harm's way in Light (very easy to do). That's 20k you didn't spend because you weren't forced to. And in return, you can abuse Lyn's Mani Katti because it kills Knights and Cavs and is free.

Awesome. So, what is she doing? She kills come Cavs. All right. After that? She blows. She rams 20/0 and then is benched forever and wasn't even special when around. Farina can sot a bunch of a money and provide something useful.

Farina costs money to EXIST. What part of that are you not getting? She's worth 40k in liquid funds just to recruit (which is double Lyn's cost so your above post of Lyn promoting costs almost the same as Farina's recruitment fee is WRONG) and then is an extra 10k to promote because there's no point in recruiting her, giving her 8 levels and then benching the girl.

It doesn't matter how good Farina is. The fact that she's worth 5x someone like Raven or 2.5x Eliwood or Lyn means that other units suffer because Farina joined the group (less promotions, less of the better and more expensive weapons to use, less stat boosters to give out). Lyn is not so bad that she's a negative to the team (something that your ranting about her has yet to prove).

Sell the Heaven Seal and buy stuff. Either way, Lyn's promotional cost is big if she ever promotes, and if she doesn't, Farina actually becomes good in long and hard chapters while Lyn was only good for a brief time in smaller chapters.

I really need to find a way to negate this Funds shit. It seems to be the only thing you guys hold against her and you just negate her entirely due to it.

Inui, I'm going to say this once. If it hurts your feelings, too bad. You have to stop ranting about units and start using your brain more. It's ok to approach the tier list calmly. Just because Isadora isn't where you want her to be doesn't give you the right to fly off the handle at other people because they try to justify her position. Your arguments aren't convincing many people (at least not me) when they consist mostly of you ranting about how someone's position is wrongly given and then "proving" so with a couple of choice stats.

tl;dr - Inui, calm the fuck down before you give yourself a heart attack or something.

Don't confuse passion for anger.

PLEASE STOP IGNORING MY POINT ABOUT LYN VS FARINA. Why is Farina being SEVERELY punished for costing a lot of money while Lyn seems to be ONLY punished for having shitty combat?

Let's have Lyn eat her 20,000 Gold promotional item and totally shaft Eliwood in the process.

Seriously, stop. In case you didn't read my last post (doesn't look like you did), I'll summarize it for you.

Lyn does NOT have to promote. I haven't said that she's going to. Nor did I say that she's going to promote before Eliwood if she even promotes. That's 20k you didn't spend.

Farina is 40k to exist. For her to do a single thing, you need to cough up 20k in pure gold that instant.

You know what, you're right. I'm sorry that I'm holding 50k as an argument against Farina. I mean, it's not like she absolutely shafts 5 other units in the process, right?

Don't confuse passion for anger.

No. This isn't passion, it's absolute stupidity. Try eating some humble pie for a change, I know for a fact that it actually tastes good.

You're not the best debater here (neither am I). Stop trying to convince us that because you think you're sunshine and rainbows and unicorns, we must bow down to the great Inui's opinion. Because I'm sure as hell not going to.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

Anyway, Lyn's combat isn't shitty, it's her durability. She basically doubles anything with a great, free PRF weapon, then can switch to Killing Edges or something, and have really good offense.

Better than Farina anyway. Just look at CH.26. Lyn promotes first, right at the beginning of the chapter, and we have these stats:

Lyn, 20/1 A Florina B Kent

32 HP, 18.6 ATK, 20 AS, 11 DEF, 13 RES, 60 AVO

Farina, 15/0

26 HP, 12 ATK, 15 AS, 11 DEF, 13 RES, 41 AVO

And then Farina loses AS from everything but slim lances, and she's weak to bows.

Farina also cost 40,000 to Lyn's 20,000.

FAIL UNIT IS FAIL.

Edited by frat_tastic

Awesome. So, what is she doing? She kills come Cavs. All right. After that? She blows. She rams 20/0 and then is benched forever and wasn't even special when around. Farina can sot a bunch of a money and provide something useful.

That wasn't even his point. You brought up that Lyn would cost a lot of money, too, and that argument was quickly debunked by mentioning she doesn't even need to be promoted at all times if you want to use her for at least some time. In order to use Farina for even one turn, you need to pay up a large amount of funds.

Whether Lyn is hot or not before hitting 20/0 is absolutely irrelevant, as is whether she's going to be deployed or not.

Sell the Heaven Seal and buy stuff. Either way, Lyn's promotional cost is big if she ever promotes, and if she doesn't, Farina actually becomes good in long and hard chapters while Lyn was only good for a brief time in smaller chapters.

...Which requires you to pay big time.

I really need to find a way to negate this Funds shit. It seems to be the only thing you guys hold against her and you just negate her entirely due to it.

I'm going to twist your statement a bit: we need to find a way to make you finally understand that Farina costing a lot of money to even fucking exist does have a large impact on her position on this list

According to things Reaver and Solid told me, each unit on a team of ~15 has a cost allowance of ~30,000 Gold. Any prepromoted unit you field adds 10,000 Gold to what your team can use. If you field Marcus, Harken, Pent, and Geitz, that's already 40,000 Gold extra donated for the team. A unit consuming more than 20,000 Gold in weapons is absurd. To put that in perspective, that is slightly over 333 uses of a Silver Lance. Assuming only two-shots instead of one-shots, that kills a little over 166 enemies. Can you even imagine any unit costing that much in terms of weaponry? Of course not. That is insane. Prepromoted units and units that don't consume tons of resources donate massive reserves of cash to be used elsewhere.

Why is it that Farina's recruitment cost is considered so bad when you're swimming in cash like that? Her cost is negated by fielding a few prepromoted units. It's negated just by the Silver Card. The Silver Card let's you spend 600 Gold on a Silver Lance. It sits in your inventory as 1,200 Gold. What if you do this with an Ocean Seal in a Secret Shop? A Fell Contract? It adds 25,000 Gold each time. I recall money being dumped on you plenty of times, like an early 5,000, 30,000 from Ostia's treasury, and other stuff like that. You can take that money and double it all with the Silver Card, which is really crazy. Tons of units come with items that add to your value, including Gems and stuff like that.

Let's look at something simple. Let's get the S rank weapons in the final chapter and just not use them, since there is absolutely no need at all. You only need the Lords' weapons and Athos/Canas to kill the dragon. Rienfleche, Luce, Basilikos, Rex Hasta, Regal Blade, Gespenst, and Excalibur sitting in your inventory adds 150,000 Gold to your Funds rank. That is on top of constant Silver Card use for the entire game and keeping stuff like the 10,000 Gold Delphi Shield, 5,000 Gold Iron Rune, a bunch of 3,000 Gold Elixers, and random weapons being in your inventory. Let's add up those items and the Cards, a Heaven Seal, and two Earth Seals, an Ocean Seal, two Orion's Bolts since promoting any but Rebecca is fail, two Hero Crests since Raven and Guy are enough and we're not using a massive team, never use Eclipse, never use Aura, never use Fimbulvetr, Aura, Eclipse, and Fenrir (super heavy garbage spells), and say we got three Elixers, and that's 211,000 Gold. That's a total 361,000 Gold to be exact, just in default items you should always have every time you play. This is assuming you use every single stat booster, Guiding Ring, and the Fell Contract.

I don't know exactly how the 30,000 Gold allowance Reikken/others figured out really works, but I trust him and the others, but if it's really that much for each unit, then Farina's cost isn't a huge penalty against her because no unit is using something like 17 Silver Lances worth of weapons in this game.

You're not the best debater here (neither am I).

Correct. Three people are better than me and one is about the same. ;)

Being a spiritual equivalent of an Est fanboy pretty much destroys any credibility.

False. I am a Jeigan fanboy. My favorite units in every game?

FE 3: Jeigan

FE 4: Oifaye

FE 5: Eyvel

FE 6: Marcus

FE 7: Marcus

FE 8: Seth

FE 9: Titania

FE 10: Tauroneo/Titania

lol

Edited by Inui

Disregarding anything having to do with funds, Lyn is better than Farina statistically forever on offense and is better for a little while or equal in terms of durability.

Based on your awful comparison and her shafting Eliwood. Let's get the Funds rank settled. Once Farina's massive unfair Funds penalty disappears, I can actually argue for her as a unit. Can anyone truly verify anything about Funds? All I have is "tons of money is tossed on you," the Silver Card, and Reikken/Solid/Reaver/other people I trust saying there's a 30k allowance per unit for a standard team, which is very big and leaves tons of cash for extra shit.

Why is it that Farina's recruitment cost is considered so bad when you're swimming in cash like that?

Because what you're actually paying money for isn't considered worth it, regardless of whether you can still clear ranks or not.
False.
You're arguing paying 20K for an Est.

What is wrong with you!?

Edited by FE3 Player

My awful comparison is completely legitimate. Lyn will for sure have those supports by this point if she's used, and she will have been ready to promote at level 20 if used. Farina's level is also fairly accurate, she got 3 levels in one chapter. Tell me what is so awful about it.

Eliwood shafts Lyn just as much, if not even more, than she does him. She appreciates the durability boost more than he does the offensive boost.

EDIT: Also, I've never once used funds against Farina, except where I sarcastically edited it into my comparison.

Edited by frat_tastic

Because what you're actually paying money for isn't considered worth it, regardless of whether you can still clear ranks or not.

If the money means nothing, the cost means nothing, so the penalty does not exist.

You're arguing paying 20K for an Est.

What is wrong with you!?

She's not Est. Nino is. And paying money that doesn't matter...doesn't matter.

My awful comparison is completely legitimate. Lyn will for sure have those supports by this point if she's used, and she will have been ready to promote at level 20 if used. Farina's level is also fairly accurate, she got 3 levels in one chapter. Tell me what is so awful about it.

Eliwood shafts Lyn just as much, if not even more, than she does him. She appreciates the durability boost more than he does the offensive boost.

I disagree with her only getting three levels because of those Monks. Meh, I'm going to go load a Crazed Beast save state and check things out. Kent doesn't want to support her at all.

Eliwood is good and has great supports. Lyn not promoting = who cares? Eliwood not promoting = loss of a good unit and penalties for his supporters.

If Farina is a good unit, which you are claiming, then Lyn MUST be a good unit, because she's better than Farina statistically. Lyn also has great supports. +3ATK and +1DEF for Florina, +2ATK and +1 DEF for Kent, something both of them want pretty bad. Lyn is better than Eliwood offensively anyway, although he does have better durability. Lyn could be the worst unit in the game, it wouldn't matter because he would still be shafting her by making her wait to promote. Fortunately, she's not the worst, and is fairly decent (she's even good apparently by the standards you have set) so it counts for something.

Here, I'll even give Farina an extra 3 levels, which means she's getting 6 levels from the monks, which is totally ridiculous, but whatever.

Farina, 18/0

28.5 HP, 13 ATK, 17 AS, 11.5 DEF, 14 RES, 47 AVO

Again, loses AS from anything heavier than Slim (Iron brings her down to 14 AS), and is weak to bows.

Still losing.

Edited by frat_tastic

Crap. Now I have to stop liking Eyvel... I think I've been marked by the devil!

Seriously, think about what you're saying. Farina joins in Crazed Beast at level 12/0 and costs 20k in liquid funds. Unit X (I'll call her Sarina for the sake of the comparison) also joins in Crazed Beast at level 12/0 and costs 0k in liquid funds. Oh and she's also a Peg Knight and Farina and Sarina have the exact same stats and growths.

Sarina spends 10k on a promotion and then another 10k on weapons for the rest of the game. She costs 20k overall.

Farina spends 10k on a promotion and then another 10k on weapons for the rest of the game. She also has the 40k in actual funds from her recruitment. She costs 60k overall.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Once Farina is outfitted with weapons and promoted, she is worth 3 Sarinas. This is the problem that Farina has. She's a decent unit that costs 3x as much as a fully outfitted Sain or Guy or Lucius or any other unit that promotes. She has nothing special going for her in way of stats or bases that make her statistically 3x better than any of these units. That's why she's low on the tier list especially when the Funds ranking needs to be a 5*. It's not impossible to 5* Funds and recruit Farina. It just makes your job that much harder.

I can't put it any more obvious than this. If you keep saying that Farina's Funds penalty is unfair, then I'm calling for Lyn's promotion issue penalty as unfair also.

EDIT: To prove my point that Farina isn't 3x better than any other unit (1.2x at the most), compare her to her sisters. 20/20 is a completely unreasonable level but I'm doing it for the sake of making a point.

Florina - Level 20 Falcoknight

HP: 44.8

Str: 22.2

Skl: 25

Spd: 28

Luck: 26

Def: 11.7

Res: 19.3

Fiora - Level 20 Falcoknight

HP: 48.4

Str: 21.2

Skl: 25

Spd: 28

Luck: 15.6

Def: 14.4

Res: 25

Farina - Level 20 Falcoknight

HP: 49.25

Str: 23

Skl: 23.8

Spd: 26.15

Luck: 22.15

Def: 18.75

Res: 22.1

Look me in the eye and tell me that Farina is worth 3x Florina or 3x Farina.

EDIT #2: I've decided not to argue for Lyn unless you keep pushing the totally ridiculous point that Farina is better than her. There are too many people here who hate Lyn to the point that shafting her (denying her of a support that her supporter wants which also happens to be much faster than the alternative and I'm talking about Kent) is considered fair.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

If the money means nothing, the cost means nothing, so the penalty does not exist.
The money means quite a bit. If I'm going to pay a large sum of money, that unit better be above and beyond everyone else at base level.
She's not Est. Nino is. And paying money that doesn't matter...doesn't matter.
You're paying 20K for a freaking Est.

At least Est gives us cool weapons for free.

This is a question to everyone else. Inui, feel free to ignore it.

Why do I bother arguing with this guy? He obviously doesn't care at this point if what he's saying is right or wrong as he's basically on the point of fanboyism for Isadora and Farina (posting a picture of Isadora trying (and failing) to look hot feels like fanboyism to me) that he won't accept anyone else's opinion.

So I ask, why do I bother?

Because the easy thing and the right thing aren't always the same.

Because we fight the good fight.

Because [insert various uplifting phrase here].

Also there's little other discussion. Maybe we can just think of something else to change while we wait for all the other elite debaters he's collected to come and kick our asses.

Edited by frat_tastic

Because the easy thing and the right thing aren't always the same.

Because we fight the good fight.

Because [insert various uplifting phrase here].

Because the sky is blue, snow is white and Yggdra Union is hard?

If Farina is a good unit, which you are claiming, then Lyn MUST be a good unit, because she's better than Farina statistically. Lyn also has great supports. +3ATK and +1DEF for Florina, +2ATK and +1 DEF for Kent, something both of them want pretty bad. Lyn is better than Eliwood offensively anyway, although he does have better durability. Lyn could be the worst unit in the game, it wouldn't matter because he would still be shafting her by making her wait to promote. Fortunately, she's not the worst, and is fairly decent (she's even good apparently by the standards you have set) so it counts for something.

No. Farina isn't good. She's just not worse than Carol/Jaffart and needs to move up from like 5th/6th worst unit in the entire game. She is being severely penalized for her cost. Take away the cost penalty, which I sort of just did by making it very insignificant, then she has a case to be used and can do things.

Lyn is far worse than Eliwood. Eliwood crushes her in durability, has better and more guaranteed supports and supporters, gets a horse, and is better offensively after promotion due to lances and a Spd/Con boost letting him double a lot.

Here, I'll even give Farina an extra 3 levels, which means she's getting 6 levels from the monks, which is totally ridiculous, but whatever.

Farina, 18/0

28.5 HP, 13 ATK, 17 AS, 11.5 DEF, 14 RES, 47 AVO

Again, loses AS from anything heavier than Slim (Iron brings her down to 14 AS), and is weak to bows.

Still losing.

I played through Crazed Beast. Your level 15 Farina is sensible, but I got 16. I had Hector stand back since he's 20/0 and just flew Farina over with Javelins right away after using a Pure Water and had her kill the Bishop while countering all of those Monks. In three turns she gained four levels for me, lol. Then I seized.

I am moving away from the Lyn comparison and will address Lyn being bad later. You don't seem to penalize her for shafting Eliwood, which is kinda dumb to me. Anyways, I'd rather compare to Carol/Jaffart. Can we agree that the cost isn't a huge deal anymore? I sure hope so. Can we agree that Farina's mobility and quick supports with Florina and Fiora make her pretty usable? Yeah, she's not glass and she can do some damage. She's not too hot against Wyverns, but other enemies exist. Using Farina is obviously good for the Experience rank, and since we decided to use her to assess her worth as a unit, let's actually use her. Let's say she flies around and does some stuff. She'll promote when Karel joins.

20/1 Farina

HP: 35.0

Str: 16.0

Skl: 16.2

Spd: 17.6

Lck: 13.6

Def: 14.0

Res: 16.4

Con: 6

Mov: 8

Lances, Swords

C Florina/C Fiora: 2 Atk, 5 Crit, 2 Hit, 5 Evd, 1 Def/Res, 7 Crit Evd

20/8 Karel

HP: 31

Str: 16

Skl: 23

Spd: 20

Lck: 15

Def: 13

Res: 12

Con: 9

Mov: 6

Swords, +15 Crit

It looks like Farina is winning without supports. 4 HP + 1 Def + 4 Res + WTA vs Swords > minor Evd lead. Farina has 2 Move over him. Atk is a clear win for her due to lances and supports. She's at a much lower level with much better growths, so Karel will never catch up at all and it only gets worse and worse. I'm having trouble thinking of an enemy he's more effective at killing. After he joins, he's then left in the dust in BBD, but Farina can go down the right and rape Mercs/Fighters and keep up with everyone. In NoF, she can fly over the water, which is instant w1n. In CoD, she counters the enemies and has h4x Res, while Karel blows. By that point, it's like a 20/7 Farina against a 20/10 Karel or something similar. Pretty unfair for poor Karel.

Since Karel and Jaffar are really similar (Karel's 20/13 stats nearly mirror Jaffar's 20/13 bases), proving she's better than Karel should also do the same with Jaffar.

The money means quite a bit. If I'm going to pay a large sum of money, that unit better be above and beyond everyone else at base level.

Apparently it doesn't. There's a huge allowance for every unit to the point where you have tons of extra cash. Spending the money on Farina does nothing to your Funds rank and doesn't stop you from doing anything you want to do. The cost of Farina joining is very insignificant.

This is a question to everyone else. Inui, feel free to ignore it.

Why do I bother arguing with this guy? He obviously doesn't care at this point if what he's saying is right or wrong as he's basically on the point of fanboyism for Isadora and Farina (posting a picture of Isadora trying (and failing) to look hot feels like fanboyism to me) that he won't accept anyone else's opinion.

So I ask, why do I bother?

I'm right. You're wrong. I'm going to prove it like I proved many other things already that got totally ignored. I'm no fanboy of Farina; I think she's bad and almost never use her. I do like Isadora, but nowhere near as much as some units.

You keep crying about money. I said I'd find a way around it. I did. The money thing doesn't matter unless you can prove it matters. Now we can discuss Farina as an actual unit.

Edit: Stuff I factually proved:

-Priscilla has bottom tier durability and promotional issues that hinder her use, making her certainly worse than Serra, since Serra promotes earlier and is more durable. She is pretty overrated, and HJ and Solid agree with me on that and she may not be top tier. I know it's shocking to you people, but things change based on new discoveries.

-Marcus is fucking GOD. Any amount of EXP he costs by raping the earlygame and shaving turns is made up for with 32x pumping 5,000 EXP in your Experience rank. His raping of the Experience rank isn't that meaningful.

-Isadora pretty much crushes Lyn. She starts off way better than Lyn and is better for several chapters and then even if Lyn promotes with her expensive item and shafts Eliwood she's pretty much inferior to Isadora anyways. If you don't shaft Eliwood, an actual good unit with good supports and his partners want him badly, Lyn promotes supah late in 28x and Isadora's like 20/9 by then and built up more utility leads. Her promoting first shafting Eliwood has to count against her.

-Farina is definitely better than Karel. 20/1 Farina is >= 20/8 Karel, and the gap only widens as mobility becomes super important and Farina gains levels faster and has way better growths.

You guys thought Lyn was better than Isadora, but she's not. Marcus was rated super low, but I proved that to be wrong. Priscilla is really overrated, and I at least created doubt about her that can clear your minds of "NO, SHE MUST BE TOP TIER SHE'S SOOOOO BROKEN!" at some point.

Edited by Inui

I'm right. You're wrong. I'm no fanboy of Farina; I think she's bad and almost never use her. I do like Isadora, but nowhere near as much as some units.

You keep crying about money. I said I'd find a way around it. I did. The money thing doesn't matter unless you can prove it matters. Now we can discuss Farina as an actual unit.

You found a way around the money? News to me.

In that case, Lyn's allowed to promote no matter the cost. I mean if you can just shrug off the fact that you're paying 60k for a unit who should only cost 20k, then what's the big deal with a unit who costs 30k instead of 20k?

I also don't take kindly to someone who tells me that I'm wrong when they have no real proof to show for it. I'd flame you right now and tell you what I actually think of you but I'd probably get some sort of temp ban and it wouldn't be worth my time.

I also now feel 0 qualms about calling you a Farina fanboy.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

You found a way around the money? News to me.

According to things Reaver and Solid told me, each unit on a team of ~15 has a cost allowance of ~30,000 Gold. Any prepromoted unit you field adds 10,000 Gold to what your team can use. If you field Marcus, Harken, Pent, and Geitz, that's already 40,000 Gold extra donated for the team. A unit consuming more than 20,000 Gold in weapons is absurd. To put that in perspective, that is slightly over 333 uses of a Silver Lance. Assuming only two-shots instead of one-shots, that kills a little over 166 enemies. Can you even imagine any unit costing that much in terms of weaponry? Of course not. That is insane. Prepromoted units and units that don't consume tons of resources donate massive reserves of cash to be used elsewhere.

Why is it that Farina's recruitment cost is considered so bad when you're swimming in cash like that? Her cost is negated by fielding a few prepromoted units. It's negated just by the Silver Card. The Silver Card let's you spend 600 Gold on a Silver Lance. It sits in your inventory as 1,200 Gold. What if you do this with an Ocean Seal in a Secret Shop? A Fell Contract? It adds 25,000 Gold each time. I recall money being dumped on you plenty of times, like an early 5,000, 30,000 from Ostia's treasury, and other stuff like that. You can take that money and double it all with the Silver Card, which is really crazy. Tons of units come with items that add to your value, including Gems and stuff like that.

Let's look at something simple. Let's get the S rank weapons in the final chapter and just not use them, since there is absolutely no need at all. You only need the Lords' weapons and Athos/Canas to kill the dragon. Rienfleche, Luce, Basilikos, Rex Hasta, Regal Blade, Gespenst, and Excalibur sitting in your inventory adds 150,000 Gold to your Funds rank. That is on top of constant Silver Card use for the entire game and keeping stuff like the 10,000 Gold Delphi Shield, 5,000 Gold Iron Rune, a bunch of 3,000 Gold Elixers, and random weapons being in your inventory. Let's add up those items and the Cards, a Heaven Seal, and two Earth Seals, an Ocean Seal, two Orion's Bolts since promoting any but Rebecca is fail, two Hero Crests since Raven and Guy are enough and we're not using a massive team, never use Eclipse, never use Aura, never use Fimbulvetr, Aura, Eclipse, and Fenrir (super heavy garbage spells), and say we got three Elixers, and that's 211,000 Gold. That's a total 361,000 Gold to be exact, just in default items you should always have every time you play. This is assuming you use every single stat booster, Guiding Ring, and the Fell Contract.

I don't know exactly how the 30,000 Gold allowance Reikken/others figured out really works, but I trust him and the others, but if it's really that much for each unit, then Farina's cost isn't a huge penalty against her because no unit is using something like 17 Silver Lances worth of weapons in this game.

In that case, Lyn's allowed to promote no matter the cost. I mean if you can just shrug off the fact that you're paying 60k for a unit who should only cost 20k, then what's the big deal with a unit who costs 30k instead of 20k?

Too bad Lyn promoting first shafts Eliwood, and such a penalty needs to be reflected in Lyn's position, and even after promotion she's only meh at best.

I also don't take kindly to someone who tells me that I'm wrong when they have no real proof to show for it. I'd flame you right now and tell you what I actually think of you but I'd probably get some sort of temp ban and it wouldn't be worth my time.

I've been posting plenty of proof. It's not my fault SF people love to just ignore posts, lol.

That's nice. I don't go on the internet to be liked. I enjoy debating and proving people wrong (easy to do here (or anywhere, actually, since FE 7's my specialty), but the hard part is making you accept it). If you want to hate me over it, that's your loss. I have no feelings about any of you one way or the other. I just want my favorite video game to have an accurate tier list and I like killing ignorance.

I also now feel 0 qualms about calling you a Farina fanboy.

Besides that being wrong, okay.

Edited by Inui

Too bad Lyn promoting first shafts Eliwood, and such a penalty needs to be reflected in Lyn's position, and even after promotion she's only meh at best.

I've been posting plenty of proof. It's not my fault SF people love to just ignore posts, lol.

That's nice. I don't go on the internet to be liked. I enjoy debating and proving people wrong (easy to do here (or anywhere, actually, since FE 7's my specialty), but the hard part is making you accept it). If you want to hate me over it, that's your loss. I have no feelings about any of you one way or the other. I just want my favorite video game to have an accurate tier list and I like killing ignorance.

Besides that being wrong, okay.

Couple things wrong with this post.

1. I never said that Lyn's promoting first. But hell, if you can dodge a 50k hit to Funds, Lyn can stop being shit on for her promotion.

2. You never even responded to my post proving why Farina has to have a low spot on the tier list. For her to ranked properly, she has to be beside people who she performs 3x better than. I'm inclined to drop her personally.

Third thing isn't worth wasting my breath over.