FE7 HHM tier list unranked/efficiency v3

Florete

Not to mention CATS is badly underestimating him as a combat unit.

LV --/6 Pent

Thunder: 26 ATK, 17 AS, 15 Critical | 33 HP, 11 DEF, 16 RES, 48 AVO

LV 20/2 Kent (A Sain)

Steel Sword: 26 ATK, 17 AS, 15 Critical | 39 HP, 13 DEF, 8 RES, 47 AVO

Negligible, and this is not accounting for his A in Staffs.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention CATS is badly underestimating him as a combat unit.

Underestimating? I've said nothing about his combat abilities except that I don't think he's clearly optimal deployment. Are you implying that he has top-tier combat? I notice that your comparison to Kent mentions Pent's staff rank, but conveniently does not mention Kent's own arsenal (you have him using a steel sword 6 chapters after killer becomes buyable, and there is no mention of his ability to get +1 Def/+15 Avo against a very large portion of the enemies).

No 2-range. Enough said.

How big of an issue is that when you have so many that do have 2 range? If there's a group of ranged enemies, you have many that can handle them already, and are not required to send Guy in against them. Now, if he had no positives in exchange for this I would agree, but I don't think that's the case. Guy is one of your best attackers against the tougher enemies like NTs, valks, whatever, most of the promoted enemies; he's helping you to kill those with fewer units involved and move past them sooner.

I also wouldn't consider Erk optimal, as Pent is statistically superior to him across the board in addition to A staves.

20/3 Erk looks to be about equal to Pent. Pent has a fractional win in Def, while Erk has 1-2 Hp and like 3 Avo or something. Erk wins in Spd by 0.5 and loses in Atk by 2-3 points. I guess that's an overall advantage for Pent, but not a significant one. Meanwhile, Erk is superior across the board in growths (cept Def, oddly) and has a lower level. 20/7 Erk vs --/10 Pent loses in Atk by 2 and Def by 1, but wins in Spd by 1, Hp by 2, Avo by 4. Erk's Priscilla support and higher tome rank also gives him a lead in Crit; relevant against enemies that they can't ORKO already (which pretty much means promoted enemies).

A unit that can use high level staffs is optimal on all late game chapters, and during this time Pent is the best unit out of everyone that can use them. The only exception would be if you give Lucius the LHM stat boosters, but I still find a second or even third Barrier and Physic user far more useful at this point than a 12th or 13th attacker.

Any particular reason why? I guess 1 or 2 extra squares of Warp range over Priscilla is nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is Priscilla only one tier above everyone else? Surely there should be an empty tier between her and the lowly peons below her. She may contract their eeew-ness by being so close to them on the tier list. Up please.

Why is Priscilla only one tier above everyone else? Surely there should be an empty tier between her and the lowly peons below her. She may contract their eeew-ness by being so close to them on the tier list. Up please.

Best suggestion I've heard all day.

Arena down a shitload. I don't care where it goes but it has to be below Lyn at the very least.

Arena doesn't save you turns. You waste turns getting Exp there. Is ~50 (~38 for a kill and 11-12 for healing) Exp going to save you any turns in the long run? Pretty sure it won't.

Arena down a shitload. I don't care where it goes but it has to be below Lyn at the very least.

Arena doesn't save you turns. You waste turns getting Exp there. Is ~50 (~38 for a kill and 11-12 for healing) Exp going to save you any turns in the long run? Pretty sure it won't.

With Ninils, it's (38+12)x2 exp (obviously the exp on Ninils is worthless).

Would Sand be penalised for making Living Legend really really annoying?

Sorry, what happened to make Priscilla go way over, Serra go all the way to bottom, and Lowen down to lower middle? Probably other changes, but those were the most noticeable. Erk and Guy went down to middle too.

I agree with Arena way down.

What date is it today? Arena being tiered should have been your first clue.

Edited by s Portsman

What date is it today? Arena being tiered should have been your first clue.

April Fools is only before 12, and the modification was made after. >_>

Not everybody lives in your timezone.

True; but anyone in North America doing it would make it past 12. If it was somewhere else, whatever. I thought it would be obvious I was trying to cover up for forgetting. >_>

My Priscilla is always much higher level than Serra due to reaching much more allies with her healing. Also she's cute. Like young boys. One time I played through the game with only cute people and S-ranked. This game is so easy, lmao.

My Priscilla is always much higher level than Serra due to reaching much more allies with her healing.

ur doing it wrong scr00b lmao. Reikken showed with proper user of LM, Priscilla will never catch up until liek some late game chapter no one cares about lol. And besides that, Serra has got uber hax offensive growths so she's beating Priscilla in combat for liek... forever lol