Best/Worst in the series: Round 38

General Spoon

Lena > Wrys... Can I change my vote? I forgot about him, as I always kill him off. :(

And what is up with all of the hate on Corupl? He can use the Valkurie staff. O.o (Then again, so can my nanna.)

You can edit your post and change your vote.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what is up with all of the hate on Corple? He can use the Valkurie staff. O.o
It's because of the fact that Corple needs to get a certain number of heals in before he can really start being useful outside of staff utility. That number however is reduced by half is he has the Elite Ring, but at any rate, joining late and needing X number of heals is kinda why Corple is FE4's worst Holsety user.

It's because of the fact that Corple needs to get a certain number of heals in before he can really start being useful outside of staff utility. That number however is reduced by half is he has the Elite Ring, but at any rate, joining late and needing X number of heals is kinda why Corple is FE4's worst Holsety user.

Isn't Sety like, a way better Holsety user?

Isn't Sety like, a way better Holsety user?

Best Holsety User is between Arthur and Sety. Arthur gives you early Holsety and later in the game Holsety on a horse, while Sety gives you Holsety on steroids.

Best: Saphy

Worst: Corple, I guess. Too bad Diadora doesn't count.

Best Holsety User is between Arthur and Sety. Arthur gives you early Holsety and later in the game Holsety on a horse, while Sety gives you Holsety on steroids.

Worst: Corple, I guess. Too bad Diadora doesn't count.

Worst: Wrys (at least Corple has the potential to use any staff in his game and Holsety even if it is a waste)

Edited by User Account

Is it because of the disagreements that might occur between who the best or worst couple is?

No, Its the age differance/personallity of one of the pairings and that the only other option leaves another like able character either alone or with a failed romance. :(

I don't really see how anybody can define the best and worst Bishop if they are all practically the same (all die in 1 hit, get doubled, get minimal EXP upon healing and have a good magic stat)?

Anyway...

Best: Laura (RD)

Worst: Rhys (PoR)

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I don't really see how anybody can define the best and worst Bishop if they are all practically the same (all die in 1 hit, get doubled, get minimal EXP upon healing and have a good magic stat)?

It's mainly due to availability. Meaning the earlier a cleric joins, the better the said cleric will be. (Although there may be some exceptions.)

There would also be other factors to consider in defining the best and worst priests/clerics/bishops, but I don't have any on that just yet though.

Ellen, Saul, Serra, Lucius, Renault, Moulder, Natasha, Artur, and FE9 Rhys do not get doubled or die in 1 hit.

Fe10!Rhys does without transfers. :/

But most bishops don't die in one hit, not unless they are severly underleveled

Ellen, Saul, Serra, Lucius, Renault, Moulder, Natasha, Artur, and FE9 Rhys do not get doubled or die in 1 hit.

To be honest I haven't heard of half of those...and I'm sure PoR Rhys is borderline at best when it comes to dying in one hit.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

To be honest I haven't heard of half of those...and I'm sure PoR Rhys is borderline at best when it comes to dying in one hit.

2HKOed maybe. He has some speed issues later on, especially if you promote him early... but unless he holds a heavy staff or tome, his speed is never so bad he'll be doubled.

But he's never getting OHKOed, except by a couple of freaks like Bryce and Ashnard.

Best: Serra. Didn't play so far in FE5...and I heard Saphy's an Est anyway.

Worst: Rena. Her growths suck, at least most of the other ones can be good at combat.

What the hell? Saphy joins in Chapter 3.

Who cares about Rena's growths. Her main selling point is C staves which means auto-warp. That alone is awesome.

Edited by Halluci_Nation

What. No. She can't be worse than Rhys (either version of Rhys), Wrys, or Renault.

Although she turns out better its harder to train her up enough for her to surpass either of those two in the 10 chapters or so that you have her before part 4

And being your only consistent healer in the hardest part of the game doesn't count?

vulneries and self-harm does the trick eventually but I'm changing my vote anyway because I'd forgotten about Ike and the sleep staff on 3-13

Edited by mikethfc

Renault actually has some use...his base Atk isn't so bad when he comes with decent Spd & a Divine tome...he won't get slowed down and he will double falcon knights that wield steel lances.

He is also quite durable: Just where the hell do you see a Bishop with 46 HP & 15 Def not named Riev? Rhys is worst because of durability.