Phoenix's Sprite Gallery.

Phoenix

Fits the same standard as your usual work.

Which is awesome so there's not a problem with that! Yay!

Hmm, maybe you could make one for Chase since mine badly needs an update to fit with the RP? More angry looking too, he looks way too happy in his mug compared to his personality... and his eyes aren't right either. Grr at not being able to make mugs myself.

I guess I'll go ahead and add Chase to the queue then. With the mug and Kiryn's artwork for reference, it should come out pretty well :)

@ Comments

Thanks you all ^_^

@ Kai

Miserable? Cynthia just didn't want her to look stoned like Esphyr does so I gave her bigger eyes. Originally, she had Vika's eyes ... if you can imagine that. If you can't, here:

Morgan-mug.png

This beta screams "I'm going to make sure you don't remember ..."

Anywho, back to spriting XD

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW STUFF :D

Kelasbeta.png

KELAS

I don't think I need to bother with the generic "this character is from so and so" anymore. Anyway, this is Kelas, Kiryn's nomad character in the LoAF rp. The sprite is based on her drawing of Kelas, and the GBA style mug. (Don't worry, Kiryn, I'm still going to put her arm down later so she doesn't look like she's making points, though to me it does seem like something she's done(tutoring horse idiots;Morgan Iso Arrin etc), maybe not with a raised hand but ... eh -_- )

(How about I put a knife in her hand? :awesome: XD )

Cessbeta-2.png

CESS

Cess is Psychout's shaman character. He is apparently very good at telling fortunes. Had to change the hairstyle up a bit. According to Psychout, it's perfect so I consider this one complete.

Kelas looks good, IMO.

IMO as well, Cess looks a bit off. The cape gives me the impression the top of the outfit isn't in line with the body. Though, if he says it's perfect, then alright.

Your doing it wrong XD

Kelas is androgynous

Cess has a small head

Other then that they look perfect. You just might want to attend those parts

Edited by Kai

Kai, Kelas isn't curvy by FE standards, so I think it's good.

I do agree with you on the head part, though.

@ Kiryn

I could put anything in her hand! A dead rabbit! A bow, an arrow, Morgan's neck! :awesome:

@ Psychout

Don't worry, it's all personal preference. Besides, broad soldiers make Cess seem more well built instead of a skinny shaman. He is a merc right? I'd expect him to be in shape under there if he's on foot all the time.

ERIC PROJECT COMPLETE Fo real yo :mellow:

I give you the very first character in the Lord of Azure Flame RP that is not one of my own characters to be full bodied. I used Lloyd as a base. Since I was using the top half, making the bottom half along with it only made sense, right? Right?

Eric ... fullbody

Ericbeta-1.png

This one took all weekend due to the technique I had to use, but would have taken even longer if I had to start with a jpg image of Lloyd. Luckily I used one that I found on a site a few years ago that was in some weird format. That version was very easy to work with :hat:

Missed those. >.<

Also, uh, can someone screen shot it? I think my computer's screwed up.

No way! I removed every last blending/outside border pixel! I did it three times! :o

As for the eyes ... meh.

Interesting that you took the time :/

Edited by Phoenix

It was really bothering me and took all of 30 seconds to fix.

Uh huh *coughcrushonEriccough* *coughcan'tstandtosee'emoldlookingcough* Excuse me -_-

Anyway, ... uh ... nice work? ^_^

CUTE ONE STUFF :D

Daneka2.png

DANEKA

This character isn't in the story either. LoAF is catching up to SS somehow :/

Anyway Daneka is a falcon knight with a black pegasus named Nyx. I might make a pic of Nyx to go with her if Kiryn doesn't beat me to the punch.

Useful info on Daneka will be placed in my profile, and in the LoAF character thread within a couple of days :)

Comments?

Edited by Phoenix

Too much make up. X_X

But, she looks the part of opponent to Viv. Nice job.