Phoenix's Sprite Gallery.

Phoenix

Fine Print--->Most of these sprites are characters featured in Fire Emblem The Six Seals. The ones that aren't will be pointed out. Resemblance to existing characters is pretty likely. Many sprites have minor edits, while others have massive edits. Some are simple color changes with small things added or taken away, while other sprites were pieced together from more than four different original sprites. Replies and constructive criticism are welcome. Haters will be shot on sight.

Pretty sure the rp characters now far outnumber any old story characters, so you can consider this an rp character sprite thread now or something. I don't really plan on spriting anymore story characters unless they're a part of rp prequels or something.

Simple editing example Volke to Zachary Devlin

VolketoZachary.png

Simple, no?

PROFILES

Alexa-Normal.gif

ALEXA

Alexa is a very young Goddess. She protects Ares from the destruction of the Great Suppression War. She is very enigmatic, and unpredictable. Most of the time she is very dull, nonchalant, disconnected, disinterested, and/or condescending. When she does become upset though, the environment starts to destabilize all around her.

Original character based on Ninian.

CrewoftheVisceral-Original.gif

The original crew of the airship Visceral

From left to right, the charaters include:

Daekin, the Tiger Fiend

Daekin is nonchalant, and very direct in conversations. As a tiger fiend, he is ten times stronger than humans, and three times as fast in combat, making most opponents easy picking. He prefers to fight with his bare claws.

Adam Uziel, the Copilot

Adam is the Visceral's copilot, and a little whiny. He doesn't put up with things he's not comfortable with, instead he tends to go out of his way to fix anything that doesn't feel right to him. He's a talented swordsman.

Bruce Uller, the Muscle

Bruce is very caring, and keeps his eyes open for ways to assist and help others. He's similar to Daekin, but prefers diplomacy to violence. He sometimes carries around a very large lance.

Milliardo Heyfong, the Genius

Milliardo is an absolute genius. He has gone out of his way to engineer dozens of upgrades for the Visceral. He created a system that can be controlled from the bridge that makes all the cannons fire in unison, without the need of individual gunners. He also created a mechanism to keep the ship level during flight. He calls it "Auto Pilot". He is a bit of a joker though, loving to point out when someone has voiced a pun, or he'll do his scientist impression.

Donovan Holtz, the Captain

Captain Holtz is a determined man. He's out to gather the six seals and he won't let bad rumors or danger stop him. He loves his crew, though he hates having to put up with their crap most of the time. He is understanding most of the time, and considerate of others. He has a very short fuse though. He is considered to be a ladies man too.

Zachary Devlin, the Pilot

Zachary is the ship's pilot, and the ship's 1st mate, though Donovan wouldn't want to admit it. Zachary is a consistent drinker, and loves to toy around with Donovan and others on just about anything, particularly their interest in women. The two get along well, but only when the tension is up, and the fighting starts. Zachary is laid back, and very confident.

Sergei Drusou, the Slacker

Sergei is known as the slacker, because he doesn't like to do a lot of work on any given day. He carries around a plethora of small knifes on the back of his belt. His language is a bit harsh for someone his age, and he is very protective of his sister, Sabrina. He considers Bruce to be his sidekick.

Sabrina Drusou, the Chef

Sabrina is caring and observant. Mostly ordinary, she tends to hide in the shadows of others. It's served her well as she rarely gets dragged into other people's problems.

These people are searching for the Six Seals of the former Dragon Lords. The seals are said to contain great power. Most in society think that the seals could end the war if they were ever found and harnessed, others believe that they would simply be historic finds that the wealthy would pay them handsomely for. Whatever their reason, Seal Seekers are out for one thing, to find the six seals. As time went on, and more privateers died in search of them, the popularity of seal seeking diminished, and now the Six Seals of the Dragon Lords are all but a myth. The Crew of the Visceral aims to prove them wrong.

Not sure where I got the idea for the Visceral crew....

El-Ray-Smile-Cocky.gif

EL-RAY HALB

El-Ray is a major antagonist. He is the only wyvern rider known to use muskets in Act 1. He is extremely talented, and cocky, often not even taking a full scale battle seriously. His wyvern is named Crimsha. It is a red wyvern with many strange features: It's red, an extreme rarity among wyverns and dragons alike. He has a high elemental affinity with fire and can blast El-Ray's enemy with fireballs. The two are deadly combatants.

Originally based on myself, and a list of extremly cocky and violent heroes.

Kronos-Agro.gif

KRONOS, The Knight of Chaos

Kronos is extremely dangerous. He stands exactly seven feet tall. Both his body, and his armor can regenerate from damage in battle which leave many feeling that he is invincible. The only people to ever defeat him in combat were Scarlet Enfria, and Zander Devlin, whom Kronos was the first to refer to as the "Fire Dragon". Kronos is extremely unstable mentally. Often changing sides at trying times, hence, the Knight of Chaos. He is highly philosophical and tends to get into people's heads during ordinary discussions and explanations.

Originally based on Zelgius and those "tall dark and mysterious" figures.

Linnette-Smile.gif

LINNETTE

She is a mysterious woman with magical abilities on par with Arch Sages. The energy of the Six Seals can flow through her easily, allowing her to harness their power. She is very defensive and polite, usually vindicating herself when she feels threatened. She has no qualms about doing whatever it takes to accomplish her goals.

No origin. My own idea, though probably similar to some other character somewhere.

Torrence-Normal.gif

TORRENCE HOUSENHOF

Torrence is the Emperor of the Fondairian Empire. His father, Oliver Housenhof, the last Emperor, was killed by Kronos at the battle of Theta. Torrence eventually reappeared to claim the throne for his family. He however, can not directly command the Fondairian military without an Empress. This policy was forced on the Empire by the New Alliance to ensure that Oliver's mistakes would never repeat themselves. With Torrence unable to take direct command, the decisions of the Imperial military fall solely on the shoulders of the Generals. Once Torrence takes a wife for himself, the entire Empire will be his. Torrence is intelligent, proud, and charismatic.

My own idea, though similar to an FE10 character, I hear.

Hailey-Normal.gif

HAILEY SOONFIR

Hailey Soonfir is a Sage, and a General in the Fondairian military. She is one of the few officers that respects and welcomes Torrence Housenhof's leadership. She is calm, cool, and collected, only showing her emotions in battle. She carries around a special tome that she created, containing all four of her preferred attacks, Fire, Thunder, Fimbulvetr, and Excalibur. She is very good at avoiding confrontations and has a fascination with drakes, even the bizarre looking Orpheus.

Based on Selena, from FIRE EMBLEM: The Dragon Lords, who is based on Homunculus Lust, from Full Metal Alchemist.

RachelsSquadron.gif

Rachel's Pegasus Squad

From left to right, members include:

Aimee Gellus, the Swift

Rachel Langley, the Colonel

Cecily Nore, the Fierce

Rachel is a Colonel in the Noverian Navy. She is very proud and stern. She approaches almost everything in life tactically.

Aimee is a very talented pegasus rider with a lot of potential. She relies on flanking maneuvers and other indirect attacks.

Cecily is a hard hitting pegasus rider. She uses her pegasus' momentum and weight to plow into enemies with lethal force. She rarely forgoes a head on assault.

Rachel is partially based on Farina.

Aimee is an original idea of mine.

Cecily's appearance is partially based on a character of the same name from a Gundam series. "Cecily Fairchild".

ShaneandVeronica1.gif

THE MAXWELLS

Shane Maxwell is a Cremarian Sword Master with an extremely high Thunder affinity. He can conger up lightning to attack his targets from a distance, or using his incredibly swift movements, he can close the distance and cut down an enemy before they even know he is there. Shane still retains a deep love of women from his teenage years, but is completely faithful to his wife, Veronica.

Originally based off of Miroku, from the Inuyasha series, Duo Maxwell, from Gundam Wing, and Guy, from Fire Emblem 7

Veronica Maxwell is a half Rakuen, half Cremarian Sword Master with an extremely high Wind affinity. She can actually teleport short distances by disappearing in the wind. She is thought to be the fastest woman alive. She is very calm about most things, and is adept at treating injuries. Her husband Shane, once said "I'd rather have Veronica around than a group of clerics anyday.".

Originally based off of Lyndis, from Fire Emblem 7, and a very nonchalant and dopey girl who I can't remember at the moment.

Scarlet-Normal.gif

SCARLET ENFRIA

Scarlet is the Queen of Cremaria. She is considered the most dangerous woman alive, partly due to the fact that she is the queen of the strongest military power on Earth, and partly because of her own combat skills. She is said to have once killed a dragon vanguard by stabbing her lance deep into its skull. She is very impatient, and very aggressive, even towards allies. Scarlet has a high fire affinity and can in rare circumstances, launch powerful fire attacks. As mean as she gets, she considers all allies valuable, and prefers to protect the weak by utilizing the strong. A motherly instinct she adopted after becoming pregnant with her first child.

Originally based on Petrine, and Russian military women.

Natasha-Normal.gif

NATASHA ENFRIA

Natasha Enfria is a highly skilled Wyvern Lord. She is very different from her sister, being excessively polite, and very, VERY slow to anger, even in the face of a shouting individual. She is the Princess of Cremaria and younger sister to Scarlet Enfria. Natasha has a high water affinity, so alongside her lance attacks, she can cause all sorts of strange phenomenons with her water abilities. She is also a talented blacksmith. She values quality and perfection in hers and her allies weapons, which often leads her to make them herself, everything from swords and lances, to muskets and bolt action rifles.

Originally based on Nephenee, and my idea of a perfectly tempered woman. Later added aspects of characters like Tali'Zorah(Mass Effect).

TakeshiandYuko-1.gif

TAKESHI AND YUKO HARA

Takeshi is a Rakuen Runner. Similar to Rogues or Assassins. They can get to different places as quickly as anyone on a horse. Takeshi is very caring and attentive, but easily agitated. He is an adept study of Rakuen history. In combat, Takeshi relies on one hit kills. His blade is designed to cut through light armor, so he can approach most any kind of combatant with an edge. He is very swift, often slipping from the naked eye in his lightning fast approaches.

Takeshi is based on the stereotypical asian hero. Highly skilled, but lacking knowledge of all kinds.

Yuko is Takeshi's sister. She is an expert in close quarters fighting, often not needing to even draw her sword to end a fight. She doesn't like to show her happy side when it isn't perfectly appropriate, so she often appears shy and overly humble. When it's time to fight however, she starts acting like most Myrmidons, ready, willing, and able.

Originally based on Karla, from Fire Emblem 7

Harumi-Normal.gif

HARUMI KUMADA

Harumi is a Rakuen refugee. She is happy, healthy, and pushy. A good friend of Yuko's, the two are often seen together, or with Bruce Uller. Harumi has a fanatical love for romance and scenarios of blossoming love, wanting to live the fantasy herself.

Harumi is based off the stereotypical "Fan Girl".

Vonz-Normal.gif

VONZ

Vonz is the former brother of the Goddess Alexa. He is an Arch Sage of immense power. He has a high Thunder affinity, and so he does not need tomes to cast thunder and lightning attacks. Vonz is very friendly and humble, to compensate for Alexa's occasional outbursts. He is also the only human in history to attack a shadow dragon and survive the reprisal.

Originally based on Pent, from Fire Emblem 7.

VirgilandKyle2.gif

VIRGIL AND KYLE

Virgil is a very talented swordsman with great potential. He does however, have an incredibly loose tongue. Often putting friends in danger by blurting out things that are best kept secret. He loves women with an almost perverted passion.

Virgil is based on many different characters, including one from FIRE EMBLEM: The Dragon Lords: Shane Maxwell.

Kyle is a thief, but not a very good one, feeling a certain stigma towards theft. He is calm, and quiet, only speaking when it is appropriate, or to criticize Virgil's actions. Although he hates stealing, he is very good at sneaking around, breaking and entering, and spying.

Kyle is based on many different characters, including one from FIRE EMBLEM: The Dragon Lords: Lennard Pressha.

Violet-Normal.gifViolet-Hood-Normal.gif

VIOLET

Violet is the product of Dark Energy. Though she is fully human, she is different in several ways. Dark Energy is lethal to humans, and being exposed to it can kill in seconds in high enough concentrations. Violet is immune, able to bathe in its powerful miasma. Her irises are white, tainted by the Dark Energy. Her elder magic attacks are extremely potent, often leaving the victim drenched in Dark Energy. She is a well mannered girl on a personal mission of discovery, life saving, and revenge.

Violet is based off of the Homunculi from the Full Metal Alchemist series.

Zander-Smile.gifFaren-Smile.gif

ZANDER DEVLIN, AND FAREN STRIFE

Zander Devlin is known as the legendary Fire Dragon. He is an extremely powerful Cremarian Wyvern Lord. He serves in the Legiedon Navy. His fire affinity is so high, that even fire that did not come from his power can sometimes do him no harm. He is a very protective and caring man. He tries his best to bare as much of the burden in battle as possible. Zander is a Colonel in the Legiedon 3rd Defense Fleet. His battle strategies often prove effective, and with the help of his extremely intelligent wyvern Callisto, they always get the job done. Zander tends to complain about missing his wife and children back home when he is away.

Zander Devlin is originally based on Heath, from Fire Emblem 7.

Faren Strife is known as the legendary Tornado. He is an overwhelmingly aggressive Wolvrinavian Wyvern Lord. He is short tempered, and extremely violent. He will often charge straight into enemy gunfire, even on foot, and with his bare hands if his wyvern Cyclone is elsewhere. Surprisingly, his suicidal tactics serve him well. He has been shot many times, but he is still alive, and the musketeers he attacks are mostly all dead. Faren is a Major in the Legiedon 3rd Defense Fleet. He and Zander are old rivals. Now they work together to put an end to the Southern Alliance's aggression.

Faren is originally based on Raven, from Fire Emblem 7.

Kune-Ranulfoutfit2.gif

KUNE

Kune isn't featured in the Six Seals, but I figured all of my best sprite work should go in this topic, so I'll just put a note next to sprites not in the story, though there won't be very many.

For more details on Kune, read "The Soldier of All Hopes" by Whase.

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remind me of how I almost fell in love with my own work :3

Don't make the mistake I made many times before

Anyways, just think of splices as "similar looks" to those other characters...

In that with that pretty nice splice, you took MANY parts from different people... and not just recolored hair and put them on a face we all recognize... XD

Edited by shadowofchaos

• 2 weeks later...

More profiles! :D

Vertigo-Stern.gif

VANESSA

Vanessa is a tall beautiful Rakuen woman with an unknown past. She is very polite, and somewhat flirty. She relies on female intuition to guide her every move, and even uses it to give advice to others. She has a certain air about her.

Based on the stereotypical "Femme Fatale" and another character who can't be mentioned in plain text due to spoilers

If you're haven't read chapter 5 of the Visceral story, don't click the spoiler tag, not that you'll friggin listen <_<

Vanessa is partially based off of a character from Primal Rage, called Vertigo

Sakura2-Smile.gif

SAKURA DEVLIN

Sakura Devlin is the wife of Zander Devlin. She's a Falcon Knight, but seems far to caring and kind for the number of ways she knows how to take down opponents. She is not an actual military officer or soldier, but she does fight alongside certain military factions within the New Alliance whenever territories near her home in Aries are threatened. She prefers to look after their two sons, Samuel and Simon. She's extremely forgiving, and doesn't have a shy bone in her body.

Appearance based on Florina. Personality, made up on the spot out of one of my fantasies... ... ... just being honest :unsure:

Thomas-Late-Normal.gif

THOMAS RAYMOND

Tom is an incredibly skilled Wyvern Knight. He is the Prince of Legiedo and heir to the throne. Despite being royalty, and King Theodor Raymond's only child, Tom fights on the front lines. He hates long range fights and prefers that his enemies die on his spear. After a terrible tragedy occurs, Tom becomes cold, and would gladly see any and every enemy killed in any way necessary. Rather than ruling Legiedo, he would rather hunt down and destroy all who would threaten it. He is insubordinate, like most royalty, and commands absolute loyalty.

More to come soon... I guess :mellow:

Edited by Phoenix

Here are some logos. I guess I could use these for advertising or something :unsure:

The logo for the Visceral Chapters

SixSealsLogo1.gif

The logo for the Destiny Chapters

SixSealsLogo3.gif

The logo for the War Chapters

SixSealsLogo2.gif

Great pics, Phoenix!

What happened to the dragon sprits? Leviathan... was one of them, right?

Holy wyvern, somebody actually remembers them? :lol:

Eh, more incentive to get them up asap :awesome:

Holy wyvern, somebody actually remembers them? :lol:

Eh, more incentive to get them up asap :awesome:

Of course I remember them! The dragons were awesome! :awesome:

But I never got a chance to finish the reading... Is the story complete? In that case, where can I find it?

Of course I remember them! The dragons were awesome! :awesome:

But I never got a chance to finish the reading... Is the story complete? In that case, where can I find it?

Lucky for you, I keep the links right in my sig. Dragon Lords is the first one. The sequel has the dragons playing more dominant roles... like terrorists :lol:

Awesome picture! 100000 points!

So all I had to do to score points with the ladies was make custom FE9-10 sprites? :mellow:

EPIC REALIZATION. May have found my niche :awesome:

So all I had to do to score points with the ladies was make custom FE9-10 sprites? :mellow:

EPIC REALIZATION. May have found my niche :awesome:

Dunno, just feel like giving you some score.

*Takes out the Nietono no Shana* Stay away from me.

Dunno, just feel like giving you some score.

*Takes out the Nietono no Shana* Stay away from me.

Don't worry, you'll be fine, I can only maintain a crush on one girl at a time. I can put you on the waiting list if the current one doesn't go anywhere :lol:

ALSO

MEET THE DRAGON LORDS

ZaleraPortrait.gif

Zalera is the most powerful Fire Dragon in all of Earth's history. He is wild, and battle crazed. He enjoys testing his might against anyone strong enough to oppose him. He is the youngest, and presumably least mature of the six Dragon Lords, but he is the most powerful. Controlling the element of fire has insured his place as the strongest Dark Lord. His motives are questionable for a Dark Lord, mostly involving Viniskar, the Light Lord of Ice, his oldest and only living rival.

InazumaPortrait.gif

Inazuma is the strongest Thunder Dragon in history. He is also the largest living dragon, standing at nearly five hundred feet tall. Inazuma is a stern believer in justice. He is very aggressive even off the battlefield. His sheer size detours most opposition, and he is often insulted when people who witness his might still insist on fighting him. The only two dragons in history who were larger than him were Omega, the Light Dragon, and Ultima, the Shadow Dragon. Both no longer exist, and so Inazuma is without question, the largest living creature on Earth.

LeviathanPortrait.gif

Leviathan is the strongest Water Dragon to ever live. He has reign over all oceans. His official title is "Sea King". He feels that his true destiny is to rule over the entire world however. Most everything he does is to bring himself closer to that goal. A legend among dragons is that Leviathan once had a mate, a mate who was destroyed by other dragons to punish Leviathan for his crimes against humanity. Humans have no knowledge of this tale, seeing Leviathan as simply a heartless monster. Primitive cultures and peoples tend to blame every water related disaster on him, though he is the only reason some disasters don't come tenfold.

Leviathan is crafty, and is eternally focused on world domination... at any cost.

VertigoPortrait.gif

Vertigo is the most powerful Wind Dragon in existence. She is the creator of the skyways, a network wind tunnels numbering in the trillions. Although her actions have allowed for the fastest method of travel around the Earth, she is considered a terrible evil for her reliance on Dark Energy, and her past crimes. She is a very mysterious dragon. Little is known about her, and her true motives are impossible to know. No matter what happens, she always seems to have some kind of unseen control over the events around her. She has a long standing grudge against both Inazuma, and Leviathan for what transpired during the battle of Aries.

ViniskarPortrait.gif

Viniskar is the strongest Ice Dragon in the world. She is very peace oriented and kind. She has a very stern and serious side as well. When it's time to fight, Viniskar is no pushover, and she will not argue for peace in the middle of a battle. She separates diplomacy and violence entirely. She has a long standing rivalry with Zalera, though it is more than just a simple rivalry.

MegalithPortrait.gif

Megalith is the most powerful Earth Dragon ever known. He helped give the final shape to the continents in his youth and protected them from the horrifying destruction of the dragon wars. Afterward, he fell into depression. The wars fought by the humans are slowly becoming as destructive as the dragon war. Knowing that humanity is unlikely to ever find peace, he has all but given up on them, and his efforts to build a harmonious world. His rage is never far from the surface as a result. He has an absolute hatred for Leviathan.

Yay! The dragons are back!! :P

This time I really have to read it. Simply reading the discription on some of them makes me want to be greatly into the story already!

And I think I have chosen my favorite... :awesome:

Yay! The dragons are back!! :P

This time I really have to read it. Simply reading the discription on some of them makes me want to be greatly into the story already!

And I think I have chosen my favorite... :awesome:

Be sure to take a look at the sequel chapters. That's when their profiles start to make sense :D

• 3 weeks later...

More profiles! :D

LOLA GRACIA MAXIMILIAN

Lola-Smile.gif

She is the Empress and ruler of Novera, the coldest country on the continent. She is a very skilled Falcon Knight, and has a sixth sense in battle. She has a somewhat bad reputation as a leader, even though Novera is mostly prosperous. Mostly odd rumors. Foreign nobles typically don't respect or like her and go great lengths to make that clear, Thomas Raymond included.

These odd rumors are slightly inaccurate, but Lola is said to be far too friendly, flirty, impossible to incite to anger, non-serious about battle, and condescending. Some of Novera's military vessels have been painted various shades of pink and violet. This hasn't done much for her relations with foreigners either.

Originally based off of several characters: Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEEDS(attitude and like for the color pink), Florina from FE7(hair color and class), Veronica Maxwell from FE the Dragon Lords(personality)

Later added aspects of: Kelly Chambers from Mass Effect 2, and Freohr Datia

IRINA

Irina.gif

Irina is not featured in the Six Seals story. She is an RP character for Lord of Azure Flame, by Snowy One.

Irina is an aspiring mercenary wyvern rider. Her uncle is the leader of a powerful mercenary army. She is in search of the Crimson weapons, legendary weapons created to oppose the Lord of Azure Flame. She travels the continent alongside her wyvern Kiev in search of them. Her Uncle instructed her to do so, though she doesn't know why.

Originally based on Natasha Enfria from FE the Six Seals.

This was pretty much just a palette swap, but I still like it. RP would probably like her too :P

STUFF:

SixSealsad1.gif

An ad for my sig. This file is too large, but the second version is less than 300 kb

The airship in the pick is a a Legiedon Hellfire class Battlecruiser.

The person is Prince Thomas Raymond.

The dragon is a Vanguard to scale with the ship. Yeah it's a big ship, and vanguards are typically eighty feet tall :blink:

Karla-Yuko.gif

This is something I was working on a long time ago. I noticed that Astrid looked just a little bit like Karla, and I wanted to see an FE9 version of her so I used that project as practice. I've gotten better since then but it's still pretty cool. Also note that the clothes are full custom, which is why it's slightly pixelated. I rarely do full custom clothes >_<

Karla-Yuko-finish.gif

This is the final product. I decided to touch up the face a little bit.

All in all, it looks like a fifteen year old Karla :)

ZanderandSakura-2.gif

Take a close look at Zander's left arm :)

I wanted it to look like an embrace. This one's old too, (before I changed Sakura's hair) but what the hell....

NEW PROFILE!!! :D

Prince Jahleed

Jahleed-Smile.gif

Prince Jahleed is the first born son of the Hajennan Emperor, and a powerful sage. Unlike most Hajennans, he enjoys nobility. Dressing up, and keeping himself properly groomed are important to him. He is a pure sadist however. The mere thought of his enemies' suffering brings him joy. He originally commanded a Jade class battlecruiser. Some time after the Battle of Gabriel, he took command of his father's Victor class battleship. He approaches torture, murder, executions, and slaughter with a bit of a longing, and has little patience for politics.

Jahleed is based on a few terrorists, a few politicians, and a few James Bond villians.

I spent some hours working on this today, and I gotta tell ya, I'm so excited that I pulled this off! I mean, an actual hug?! Hell yes!! This is a sprite of Zachary Devlin hugging Linnette from behind. It's very cute ^_^

ZacharyandLinnette-2.gif