Phoenix's Sprite Gallery.

Phoenix

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Kiryn

Daneka is totally a falco B)

What ... are you going actually draw Nyx dark or something so it's obvious that she's black?

@ Kai

If you read my posts you'd know that Lucille is Knight1, and Jasmine is Knight2. Viveka's squad mates. I'll probably end up doing sprites for them sooner than Miranda and the mother seeing as how they aren't really important in the scheme of things.

STUFF X2 :D

Let's see ... first up, we have

Heliosbeta-2.png

HELIOS

You guessed it, LoAF character. He's a wind mage, and the wielder of the Crimson Wind tome which I will not name for fear of misspelling it. For more info on LoAF characters, please refer to the profiles of the character's creators, or the character archive thread in the roleplay chat section. Helios was created by Kai.

Next up, we have Lev. Yes you've seen him before, but not like this.

Levskiprofile.png

He reminds me of Xiahou Dun for some reason now :/

profile.jpg

INFO:

Part of Lev's overcoat thing is full custom. Meh. First step on a long road to full customing FE9 - FE10 style clothes.

What else? Oh, try comparing that pic to the original artwork photo to see exactly what I changed.

Edited by Phoenix

:newyears:

They never saw it coming

Now he looks more serious then Morgan XD

Though she has been loosing her touch :/

Perfect

Lev looks even more awesome

I see Haar

Edited by Kai

... April is a guy, Kai. Using a female avatar. And he means Irina (Isotov's face isn't Elincia).

Edited by Lightning

TWO STUFFS & AN LOL :D

Conradbeta.png

CONRAD JACKSON

Four words ... Lord ... of ... Azure ... Flame. This is Lightning's Crimson Axe wielder, General Conrad Jackson of the Elyisimian military. He's pretty good at keeping the system from screwing him.

Chasebeta.png

CHASE VESHKAL (holy crap if I spelled that right)

This is Chase. He's Lightning's first character and Morgan's only potential love interest at this point in time. He's pretty good at spotting things, and he's also good at listening to what the frigid Shamaness has to say.

And this was just because I felt like it :P

MorganChaseShanicelove.png

.......Am I such and idiot, that I just relized Lightning has two Crimson weapon weilders? :mellow:

And lol at the Shanice Morgan thing.

Who's Chase made out of? I see Edward and Leo, but I can't tell who else. Wait...Ike's cape.

Edited by psychout50

You spelled Veshkal right.

I like the mugs and lol'd at the descirptions and the last thing.

EDIT: @Psych: IIRC Edward's the base, he has Leo's shoulder pad, and that's Ike's cape. So you got everyone.

Edited by Lightning