Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

True, i was reading the last mafia game updates, they would have been sort of hard to figure out snapping/popping=capt crunch Sounds more like Rice crispies XD

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you aren't the most paranoid person in this round.

IT'S LIKE WHAT I'VE SAID CAN BE USED BY THE MAFIA. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK

YOU'RE ALL IN ON THIS

But really Lux is obvious.

At least you aren't the most paranoid person in this round.

IT'S LIKE WHAT I'VE SAID CAN BE USED BY THE MAFIA. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK

YOU'RE ALL IN ON THIS

But really Lux is obvious.

Well, if I say I'm a werewolf or a mafia then I'm sure as hung by the next day phase.

If I say I'm a townie, I'll either

A)Get hung anyway

B)Get plucked off in the night phase.

If I am a townie and you hang me, I won't be annoyed. In fact, I'll laugh at your poor observation skills. :awesome:

Heehee, I might already be dead. XD

Candlejack has apparently been banned, just FYI General. Perhaps Ether could be asked to take over his role (it gives him another chance after dying on the first night - although I suppose the Mafia might just kill him again <_<)?

Whoever the carriage driver is, :awesome:, you're my hero :awesome:.

I've thought a bit about tonight - basically both Mafia and Wolves targetted an innocent and only they and the carriage driver know who it is. We can think a bit more about that, but I don't think we can get anything else useful out of it (we can suspect who they both went for - but they could have gone for anyone really and for any reason).

Candlejack has apparently been banned, just FYI General. Perhaps Ether could be asked to take over his role (it gives him another chance after dying on the first night - although I suppose the Mafia might just kill him again <_<)?

Or me. I got owned by a werewolf person. But I'd be whatever role Candlejack was instead, not mafia. Sorry Ether.

That might not work though, since I can already see the Mafia PM...

Edited by Reinfleche

Or me. I got owned by a werewolf person. But I'd be whatever role Candlejack was instead, not mafia. Sorry Ether.

That might not work though, since I can already see the Mafia PM...

So who's mafia

That's what I was thinking. Well, more that you know who the other two Mafia are, which is obviously a huge advantage to us :P. But CJ died anyway, so it doesn't make any difference.

Hikarusa, explain your reasoning behind Lux Aeterna. I've thought it through and I can't see what evidence there is against him, with the way the votes went yesterday.

Hmm, that sentence was badly worded... I mean, you know who the mafia were in the first place, seeing the PM's doesn't really make any difference afterwards unless there's some planning going on :P. And by 'it doesn't make any difference', I mean obviously no-one is coming into the dead man's place.

Hikarusa, explain your reasoning behind Lux Aeterna. I've thought it through and I can't see what evidence there is against him, with the way the votes went yesterday.

I forget, I think I just liked Candlejack's reasoning.

Hmm... I wasn't too keen on Candlejack's reasoning. It was basically 'he cast the first vote'.

I keep thinking Bizz is suspicious, but then generally not being able to explain why.

Basically it goes something like this:

Bizz tied the votes on the first day. - but then they were both innocent, so there was nobody to save.

Bizz started a bandwagon on the second day - but then why not just vote Candlejack instead? It makes more sense that she thought both were innocent and wanted to try and get a Mafiwolf kill. Still seems slightly suspicious. However, if she's guilty of trying to save Lux, that obviously makes Lux guilty anyway.

She's claimed she's jumpy, which might be true, or it might be her standard Mafia behaviour (again, she might be telling the truth regardless of her alignment - but if she's Mafiwolf, she could also be lying).

It's not great evidence, in fact, it's close to non-existant, so I'm likely to change my mind if she can defend why she voted Luke on day 2, but for now, voting Bizz.

Edit: Unvoted

Edited by I eat tables

Hmm... I wasn't too keen on Candlejack's reasoning. It was basically 'he cast the first vote'.

The reasoning against Lux isn't that he cast the first vote. It's that he tried to back up his vote with very flimsy reasoning. Twice.

Bizz started a bandwagon on the second day - but then why not just vote Candlejack instead? It makes more sense that she thought both were innocent and wanted to try and get a Mafiwolf kill. Still seems slightly suspicious. However, if she's guilty of trying to save Lux, that obviously makes Lux guilty anyway.

She's claimed she's jumpy, which might be true, or it might be her standard Mafia behaviour (again, she might be telling the truth regardless of her alignment - but if she's Mafiwolf, she could also be lying).

It's not great evidence, in fact, it's close to non-existant, so I'm likely to change my mind if she can defend why she voted Luke on day 2, but for now, voting Bizz.

She cast the first vote, but in a way, I was the one who started that bandwagon. The votes against Luke were based on the fact that BK was killed by a sword, and Luke Fon Fabre is the name of a Tales character who wields swords.

I don't really have anything to go on, so I'll refrain from voting for now. I'm still suspicious of Lux, but I'll wait and see if something else comes up.

Also more as to why i picked CATS.

A character comes out of a trash can (usually showed in cartoons cats are seen in trash cans)

A pig,a cow, and a cat are domesticated animal.

Just saying

I don't think Lux is mafia. Or, he could be, but no convincing reasons for it exist. Candlejack placed suspicion onto him because his analysis of the clues was poor; however, he fuelled this assertion purely with over-enthusiasm, not with any sort of actual logic. A poor interpretation of the clues does not directly imply mafia. If this were the case, then Candlejack should've been the godfather.

I eat tables's assessment of Bizz is a decent possibility I suppose, though I'm not really convinced by it. My feeling here is that the mafia are more likely to be people who are clearly following the game, yet not voicing strong opinions or posting very often. I would go and look for who rose to defend a mafia when he was about to get lynched, but since no mafia has been lynched yet, this isn't really an option. So I'll look at who bandwagon'd onto Luke yesterday (i.e. people who got a citizen hung).

Let's just go with Hikarusa for now. He voted Luke yesterday and today seems eager to try and lynch Lux without any solid reasoning behind it. I'll probably change this if something better comes up.

EDIT: unvote'd

Edited by CATS

That's abstract...

It means two people killed Candlejack (well timed, it appears)...

But it seems the two are closely related...

In fact, I'd LIKE to say it's CATS, due to the fact there were references to animals, and it was in plurality, but...

My reasoning WAS flimsy, and I changed my vote... Twice. So for the sake of not plucking off another townie...

I'll abstain from voting until I see an observation that'll help me figure it out, for now.

Also more as to why i picked CATS.

A character comes out of a trash can (usually showed in cartoons cats are seen in trash cans)

A pig,a cow, and a cat are domesticated animal.

Just saying

If anything shouldn't that mean that CATS isn't mafia? Cats are not related to pigs or cows

I don't think Lux is mafia. Or, he could be, but no convincing reasons for it exist. Candlejack placed suspicion onto him because his analysis of the clues was poor; however, he fuelled this assertion purely with over-enthusiasm, not with any sort of actual logic. A poor interpretation of the clues does not directly imply mafia. If this were the case, then Candlejack should've been the godfather.

I eat tables's assessment of Bizz is a decent possibility I suppose, though I'm not really convinced by it. My feeling here is that the mafia are more likely to be people who are clearly following the game, yet not voicing strong opinions or posting very often. I would go and look for who rose to defend a mafia when he was about to get lynched, but since no mafia has been lynched yet, this isn't really an option. So I'll look at who bandwagon'd onto Luke yesterday (i.e. people who got a citizen hung).

Let's just go with Hikarusa for now. He voted Luke yesterday and today seems eager to try and lynch Lux without any solid reasoning behind it. I'll probably change this if something better comes up.

I voted Luke yesterday because while I wasn't sure about Luke I couldn't help but think Candlejack wasn't mafia and they were tied when I voted Luke.

Also, while this is probably hypocritical, I'm not sure you can really single anyone out for flimsy reasoning at the moment~