Lord of Azure Flame *sign up/information topic*

Phoenix

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelas: I'm willing to approve but since I forgot about the Nomad class, would you be willing to accept the paladin tier promotion skills? If so, approved. If not, I have to think of something before I can give approval.

Speaking of that,stats for Generic Halton soldiers are 2's across the board,with 4 Hp,no mag.Iron Lance/Javelin

Aiya has the following stats.

Hp:4

Str:4

Mag:0

Skl:4

Spd:3

Lck:0

Def:3

Res:2

Weapons are Silver Sword/Steel Blade.

Can i use the stat points i havent used up yet

My stat points are 17/20

You would have to drop parry,and you may not be able to considering you seem to have initiated combat with the soldiers

Name: Aiya

Appearance:th_Aiya.png

Aiya stands at around 5'7",with long scarlet locks holding a slight curl.Her eyes are a light green.Her attire consists of light armour atop a shorter combat dress,reaching around mid-thigh,and complimented by Combat boots.Her clothing is a darker blue colour with dark violet armour.

Personality: Aiya is cheerful,chipper,and rather shy.She is quick tempered.

Class: Knight(Dismounted Version,FE3)

Crimson weapon?: No

Affinity: Fire

Support(s): B Damian

Stats: Hp:4 Str:4 Mag:0 Skl:4 Spd:3 Lck:0 Def:3 Res:2

Simplified stats: Hp 12 Mt +4(+1) Hit 4 Evd 4(+1) Def/Res 4/3

Weapons: Silver sword,Steel Blade

Items/gold: Vulnerary(2) 10 Gold

Skills: None

Backstory: As a young woman,Aiya had nothing.She grew up relying on her wits,until she was taken in by Damian's father.They rose through the military together,and she is completely loyal to him by this point in time.

May as well make Aiya one of my own PC's,if that is alright.

Edited by Ether

Name: Celia

Apperance: Around 5'6" with green hair. She wears a red robe that has a hood that she uses most of the time for undercover missions

Personality: Very cheerfuql and bright. She is also very loyal and carries out her tasks without question

Class: Mage (F)

Crimson weapon: no

Stats: Hp: 2 MAG:3 SKl:4 SPD:4 Luck: 2 DEF: 1 RES:4

Simplified stats: Hp:6 MT: 3 Hit: 4 Evade: 6? DEF/RES: 1/4

Weapons: Fimbevultr, Thunder

Items/Gold: Vulenery/15 gold

Skills: None

Backstory: Celia was just 2 when her parents were slain infront of her. She would have died to if it werent for Helios's father, Garnem. She pledged her eternal service to Helios's father until his death. His fathers last wish was for Celia to watch after Helios though it usually the oposite most of the time

@Ether: Then i guess that was just apart of the story. Nothing more.

Either way i will scrap parry for +1hp, +2Spd

Edited by Kai

First wave of bandits

Bandit X10 (9 remaining)

HP: 4 , STR: 3, MAG: 0, SKL: 1, SPD: 1, LCK: 3, DEF: 1, RES: 0

Effective Stats: HP: 12, STR: 3, SKL: 1, Evade: 3, DEF: 1

Skills: none

Weapons: Iron Axe

---

Bandit swordsman X 4

HP: 3, STR: 2, MAG: 0, SKL: 2, SPD: 2, Luck: 0, DEF 1. RES 0.

Effective stats: HP: 9, STR 2, Hit: 2, Evade 3, DEF 1, RES 0

Weapons: Iron Sword

Edited by Snowy_One

Wave two bandits X4

HP: 6 , STR 3, SKL: 5 SPD: 1, LCK: 5. DEF: 2 RES: 1

Effective stats: HP: 18, STR: 3 SKL: 5 EVA: 4 DEF: 2 RES 1

Skills: none

Bandit leader

HP: 8 , STR 3, SKL: 5 SPD: 2, LCK: 5. DEF: 2 RES: 1

Effective stats: HP: 24, STR: 3 SKL: 5 (7) EVA: 5 (7) DEF: 2 RES 1

Skills: Miniboss: As long as one bandit is alive, the Bandit leader gains +2 to EVA and +2 to SKL

Probably not since it's kind of cheap to have a character who can't be countered. (enemies are cheap! XD) Since according to FE, all the mages in the group can also "range" attack, and since there's no "movement" in this, and you suffer no penalty (used 20 points like everyone else) it'd be kind of unfair.

Surprised no one brought it up earlier XD If you want to attack (since I assume this post means you haven't even taken one kill yet) I'd just calculate battles like everyone else is doing.

I still think you should have a Jeigan. What is Fire Emblem without one? Personally, I vote for a Female Mage Fighter. Anima + Swords + Staffs = fun.

I guess the issue with that would be that one person would be controlling a l33t character while everyone else would be normal, which Snowy seems to want to avoid.

EXP awards: Esphyr: 6 EXP

Daiman: 7 EXP

Aiya: 7 EXP

Morgan: 5 EXP

Michael: 10 EXP

Irina: 2 EXP

Reika: 5 EXP

Helios: 2 EXP

Kelas: 3 EXP

3 gold to all involved in the fight + 3 extra to Michael (Yes, I am going to assume Kelas will finish off her bandit).

Edited by Snowy_One

SUPPORTS! You asked... and I listened! Here is the supports.

A support is a bond between two player characters that symbolizes how well they have become connected. Supports come in four different levels of C, B, A, and S. A C-level support shows a level of friendship beyond simple aquantence, but not yet a 'true' friend. A B-level support is a strong friendship, A A-level is either love or a INCREDIBLY strong friendship, and a S is... well... pretty much either husband and wife or a friendship on par with Jesus and Peter (or Mario and Luigi or something similar). In order to obtain a support, the two characters MUST have time alone together and must engage in some activity that allows for trust to be built between them. Upon such an activity, I will give a judgement as to if it is worthy of a support level or not (be sure to indicate it in some way). You may have only 1 A/S level support, and one B or two C-level supports which actually give you bonuses. However, this does not limit you in how many in-character relationships you may acquire. Additionally, a support can be lost if one of the supporters breaches the truth of the others.

RETROACTIVELY, ALL CHARACTERS REQUIRE A ELEMENT!

In order to determine what bonuses you acquire, from a support, find the two elements on the table below, then combine them together and round up. Multiply the bonuses by the support level (1, 2, 3, 4) and vioala! Supports!

Fire: +0.5 MT per level

Ice: +0.5 Def per level

Anima: +0.5 Res per level

Wind: +0.5 Hit per level

Thunder: +0.5 Evade per level

Dark: Each 1 allows you to reroll your dice for a saving throw.

Light: Each 1 increases the amount potions and staffs heal you by 1.