• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

We need a dumb prosecutor not a vengeful one.

EDIT:

Holy crap! What if we lose our case and they try to execute us all? That wouldn't be so bad actually ... well for relations with Elyisima it would be bad, but remember that scene where Lucia gets rescued? (I haven't seen it, but I've read up on it, and seen screenshots)

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix, they're discussing a time skip and I'm saying it'd be hard to do one without you (Viveka) online.

@Kai, Frankly I don't think it'll make much of a difference, Clearly not Helios though, since I doubt the state would employ the accused of prosecuting the accused <_< And I doubt you could get anyone in prison, even with such convicting evidence XD

^*Crosses herself off the list, only to realize she never was on the list to begin with*

Edited by Nadesico

Well let me know what you guys decide on the timeskip. I'll be around for awhile yet.(Leaving later tonight to do ... Vegas stuff :awesome: )

Booze,Hookers,Slots,Blackjack,and waking up in a ditch somewhere married to 16 different people you don't know?

Booze,Hookers,Slots,Blackjack,and waking up in a ditch somewhere married to 16 different people you don't know?

Close! :mellow:

Dressing up in suits and going out to mingle with high class folks for hours and hours and coming home with 16 phone numbers of girls you can't ... quite ... remember ... >_<

@Helios, I can do this, for as long as you want XD

@Ether, I considered that, but I could most likely blame it on the bandits lying around.

That, and this isn't worth a fire, there's no fun in just leaving an inn that's aflame, without pursiut or possible consequences.

Edited by Nadesico

Trying to account for everyone before we timeskip:

Damian, Aiya: With Ulfrahn (sp.?) (ready to go)

Isotov, Irina, Katie: In wagon with Kiev (ready to go)

Helios, Tessa, Arrin, Kelas: In medic wagon (ready to go)

Esphyr: Nearing the train? (ready to go?)

Chase: With Viveka (ready to go)

Kamilla, Eric, Mark: Ruins of Istample (not coming)

Unaccounted for: Morgan (I'm guessing someone will mention her being with the group, since Cynthia's gone for the weekend)

Am I missing anyone?

Also: Mounts:

Kiev: Wagon (ready to go)

Ulfrahn (sp): Ready to go

Trevor: unaccounted for (assumed to be in one of the strings of riderless mounts, in which case he's ready to go)

Amari: following the wagon (ready to go)

Luna: dead

Mark's horse: With Mark (not coming)

packhorse: in one of the strings (ready to go)

In summary, we appear to be ready to move out.

Unofficially, Morgan got pulled aside to go on a epic quest to save the world with a idiot hero intent on getting into her pants, a dog named 'Barkspawn', and a bisexual rogue.