• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Implausible = Not an option, Unless we want to go through another mini flame war... which wasn't really much of a flame war anyway <_<

*Deleted Message* Will refer to what I was going to say there at a latter date (possibly once we get moving and head to the capitol?)

I doubt escape is what people intend to do, most people got captured willingly, Half of you want to be caged. And the remaining half are badly injured. (Maybe a few who are being defiant Damian/Esphyr)

@Snowy, if you're talking about the RP'ers, I'd say yes, we've spoken to eachother way more then Damian/Aiya ever did XD Mindless bickering, true. But supports don't need to be friendship/love according to this RP so, I'd say a A / B would be appropriate XD

As for C, I wasn't being serious, more referring to how she's probably spoken more to those soldiers then anyone else in the group with the exception of Damian.

Edited by Nadesico

If that was a C support, you and Phoenix are already at A, knocking S. Should I get some wedding cake for you two?

I could do worse -_-

So could she ^_^

Implausible = Not an option, Unless we want to go through another mini flame war... which wasn't really much of a flame war anyway <_<

*Deleted Message* Will refer to what I was going to say there at a latter date (possibly once we get moving and head to the capitol?)

I doubt escape is what people intend to do, most people got captured willingly, Half of you want to be caged. And the remaining half are badly injured. (Maybe a few who are being defiant Damian/Esphyr)

@Snowy, if you're talking about the RP'ers, I'd say yes, we've spoken to eachother way more then Damian/Aiya ever did XD Mindless bickering, true. But supports don't need to be friendship/love according to this RP so, I'd say a A / B would be appropriate XD

As for C, I wasn't being serious, more referring to how she's probably spoken more to those soldiers then anyone else in the group with the exception of Damian.

Eshpyr's going to end up with one of these soldiers one of these days. She'll find that one that's restraining her just right and being all strong and sensitive :P

I always thought of wyverns as scaly :/ Or at least snake skin-like. You people are treating it like fur XD

*Is very confused*

I was hoping Snowy would phrase the "cold/wet" part differently. "It's cold and I'm wet" could sound seductive in the right tone and circumstances :P

^She couldn't get Damian, so she just mounted whatever other soldier was around? :/ Makes sense to me, crushed hearts do that to a girl sometimes :/

Edited by Nadesico

Indeed, I have never cuddled a lizard before. Is that some sort of US craze? Since frankly, I doubt the sanity of that country. (or mankind in general).

Not complaining, just trying to understand the logic behind cuddling a big reptile.

@Phoenix, I wanted to see an evil Iso, planning to kill off the CW wielders so Irina would give up >_< Only I'd think of that I guess

Edited by Nadesico

Lizard scales feel like smooth, hardened leather. It's not bad if the animal is warmed up.

<.< >.> just for future reference ... I don't own any scaled reptiles ... only six parakeets, three aquatic turtles, and a really big dog.

EDIT:

@ Nady

That's not too far fetched, Nady. Iso still doesn't trust the group, but he'd be more interested in offing his uncle first.

Edited by Phoenix

I know it's not the end of the chapter, but a slight skip to entering the capitol might be necessary. Unless you plan to fill this entire chapter up with desperate banter. Once everyone's had time to respond, (Another 12 hours from now?)

Either way, I think this is done for today :/

*Needs to go in 15 minutes too* Need to tend to my student.

*Feels like Katie*

Edited by Nadesico

Answer: Kamilla slits Eric's neck at night.

Honestly, though, I'm still trying to figure out how he'll blend into it, as well as why Kamilla would bother to rejoin, even if it's to stalk follow Eric. I know why they'll leave Istample (bandits) but as for how and why they rejoin the group, still speculating... A far fetched suggestion would involve Eric getting beat to near death by Esphyr, when she sees he has her sword.

Edit: Yes, the bandit's name was inspired by Batta the Beast. Sue me. -.-;

Edited by Snike

Regarding what they're looking for in terms of the group, I'd say they at least think they know what Isotov looks like. And probably Irina, for that soldier-up-the-wall thing. Issue being they're not sure if the person playing that crazy stunt with the burning book and the horse was Isotov, or if he was still in the group at the time. They've probably got different reports on the matter (inn bystanders say he's the dude with long red hair, soldiers saw a dude with long black hair, etc)... maybe? I dunno.

I think I'm not awake yet.

And it wasn't like Kamilla attacked Percy, either. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Kamilla was considered a hostage. The soldiers probably think they have them all. Wait, the fact that Kamilla isn't with them might mean that they're... Oh wow.

Edited by Snike

Let me quote the stats the enemies would have if a 'resuce mission' was attempted...

Example of how strong the enemies would be:

Cavalier Lv 2
HP 7
Str 5
Mag 2
Skl 4
Spd 4
Luk 4
Def 3
Res 3
--
Javelin