• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Well my opinion would be that it's not possible without Phoenix, right after any timeskip, you'll need Viveka even if you do somehow manage one without featherhead. Possibly, skipping to the point when your approaching the capitol if you want to do one now. Gives people time for social banter, (I doubt they're in the mood immediately after Selizara)

But overall, need the fluffhead.

I'd say wait a little bit so we can round up everyone who's unaccounted for. Give a couple more posts to get everyone on wagons, then move out/timeskip to arriving. After we arrive, work out whether there's a trial or whatever.

To make sure: It's night now, right?

Edited by Darth Lacuna

That was a good sermon. What'd I miss? :mellow:

EDIT:

Also, I can't view the forum from my phone because there's too much data. That means I still need a laptop for mobile viewing :facepalm:

Myspace works though apparently.

Edited by Phoenix

Court would be nice. I get to be the judge! I get to be the Judge! It will be a three-day trial involving a high-spirited defense lawyer and his sexy but underage priest assistant against a intelligent and cool prosecutor with a random theme to how he prosecutes!

Yay it will be like one of those Phoenix Wright cases

But seriously what is Wrath?

@ Ether: Helios or me? Huge difference. Helios is dumb and i will get you all in jail. Your pick

Edited by Kai-Sama

A critical hit rate increase skill got approved, and I didn't know about it?! ARGH!!! >_<

Well if Snowy's doing judge work, Viveka only needs to be there to deal with Chase until Jackson shows up, and I suppose give testimony on what she experienced from the group.

FYI She knows that we butchered Celeste and the other riders. She's not entirely certain of self defense.