Quotes that make you feel sad ;_;

Anouleth

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really are a lot of depressing death quotes in RD.

Renning: Flesh that has died once...does not fear dying again...

Makalov: I knew this would be how...the dice would fall... Forgive me, Marcia... I'm...such a bad...brother...

Vika: ...In the end...my dreams... were left unfulfilled... The people...of the desert... Someday...they will be...free...

Tanith: Fear no manner of death. Mourn only that you are powerless to change it...

Shinon: Ugh... This is...such a crock... What a...boring way to die. Co...Commander...Greil... I... I... I'm...

Bastian: ...Here shall I cross... from this world...to death's dry kingdom. I always suspected...that it would come to this.

Skrimir: Ugh! I will not fall! No matter what happens...I--

Ranulf: Skrimir, stop playacting... You're a better soldier than that... Skrimir... No! Wake up!!! Please... Please!

Second one I remembered yesterday: Pent's death conversation featuring Louise having a panic attack.

Pent: Eaa...

Louise: Lord Pent!

Pent: I let my guard down... I'm sorry...

Louise: Oh, no! Lord Pent! Lord Pent!

Pent: Calm yourself, Louise...

Louise: But... But...

Pent: This is no time for tears, is it? Unless... Do you plan on the two of us dying here together?

Louise: Never! That I would never allow! You must not die, milord...

Pent: And neither should you, my wife. Lend me your shoulder, would you?

Louise: Yes, of course.

Canas and Hawkeye actually had decent (unused) ones.

Canas: Mother... Forgive me... Take care... of...Hugh...

Hawkeye: Will I never... make it home... I...Igrene... My...dear daughter...

Also, it's interesting to note that Bartre, Karel, Karla and Rath never actually die. Bartre and Karel appear in FE6 but the other two pretty much confirm that Rath is Sue's father (she hasn't been born yet) and Karla is Fir's mother (Karel's sister).

Other decent ones:

Tethys: The dark rider I foresaw... He was coming for me...

Shinon: Unnnh... Curses...

Rolf: Shinon! Uncle Shinon! ...Sniff...N-no...

Shinon: I told you... No crying...

Rolf: ...

Shinon: ...This is...for the best... I...can...

Rolf: Uncle Shinon... Nu, nuh, no...sniff...

Ike: Nngh...I... I... I must...protect--

Mist: Brother? No! No... Please, you can't die... Ike!!!

Shiharam: Jill! Why? Why must I see this?

Jill: Ah... Father... Father... ...

Shiharam: Jill!!!

Marcia: Brother... Wh-why...

Makalov: Marcia! Hold on! Please... Don't die on me... MARCIA!!!

Edited by Admiral Lifey Crunch

Schaeffer's Death Quote

“...Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some...babies... Dang...”

Any death quote of anyone under 17.

Pretty much anything Dorcas says outside of a support.

Edited by Furetchen

[spoiler="My Saddest one] Aran: I'm not a hero... I'm just a soldier. There's no lesson in this... I knew that's...how it would be... But still... I...

I find it wierd that such a minor character but his death quote his so insightful

"No...don't...Don't leave me. Don't leave me! FATHER!!" - Ike when Greil dies.

I felt so sorry for poor Ike after he watched his father die, and I felt even worse after finding out he watched his mother die too. That's just harsh. D:

Not to mention Ike sounded like he was weeping as Greil lay there dying. He claims that he just can't cry soon after this incident, but I think he's bluffing just to hide how he felt out there in the woods. He DID kinda sound like a little boy after all.

Also:

"Ugh...I'm not...I'm not...strong enough..." - Ike if he dies at the Black Knight in PoR.

I always feel horrible if this happens. Ike is meant to kick the guy's ass, not get beat. D:

The generic soldier that speaks to Amelia after Gheb puts her on the front lines. First that the lines of being a faceless grunt and second that I know he'll die before the end of the map.

The generic soldier that speaks to Amelia after Gheb puts her on the front lines. First that the lines of being a faceless grunt and second that I know he'll die before the end of the map.

Man, that was harsh. My first time playing this map, I thought I could do SOMETHING with that guy. If not spare him then maybe that the game would at last acknowledge him as the guy from the cutscene but of course he just died without a word.

Well my entry:

FE PoR Chapter 11. Kill Jill with Lethe.

Jill: Ur...rrgh... Done in...by a sub-human...

Lethe: ...

Jill: My f-f-father...

Lethe: Sympathy... I feel...no...sympathy...

This really got me, since I already knew how good friends they became in the end.