• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gringe502 11:45 am

what up

MagusMagusII 11:45 am

http://serenesforest.../img/310310.jpg

i'm thinking april fools

Can you make out what any of the text says?

gringe502 11:46 am

new installment in the fire emblem series

record of (something) [cant read it]

looks pretty legit to me

if its fake then someone worked very hard to make it look real

MagusMagusII 11:47 am

Hmmm. Alright.

gringe502 11:48 am

it says nintendo 3DS at the bottom, but i dont know what the rest of the sentence is saying (too blurry and much of it is cut off)

gringe502 11:49 am

so im guessing its on the 3DS

MagusMagusII 11:49 am

Yeah, that's what the guy said.

gringe502 11:50 am

oh wait, i see a "winter" kanji i think

so it might be coming out this winter

just guessing though >_>

Edited by Fruitloop Multipuck

Goddammit Multipuck, you, nor anyone else, is gonna make me fall for this incredibly intricately made april fools joke! It's not gonna happen!

*Getting amp'd*

Edited by Cait Sith

So his name's Rick, eh Vincent? So when I click the link, why in the subject bar does it appear to say his name is Hash?

That would be my fault. The images were only accessible for users of the same country as the site. I wasn't being able to get them through a proxy. When my friend at 2ch sent them to me, I could only remember the name of the girl. I renamed the image file hash because that's just what I was working on, hash tables. I could've left it with the random numbers it had before...

Ahahahaha all the features scream "fanmade FE"

Gotta say though, really cool that you guys put so much work into a fake.

That would be my fault. The images were only accessible for users of the same country as the site. I wasn't being able to get them through a proxy. When my friend at 2ch sent them to me, I could only remember the name of the girl. I renamed the image file hash because that's just what I was working on, hash tables. I could've left it with the random numbers it had before...

You realize we all still have a hard time actually believing this, right? For all we know, your 2ch friend could have done the art. Looks like the guy mentioned in the OP's style, but it could be forged.

I'm so glad my suspicions were right. I ain't buying a new handheld for one game.

*Prays for a new Fire Emblem game to not be on 3DS*

The first scan is indeed a fake. I don't know who did it. Purposedely blurry and the image beside the characters is from FE10 so this could be from a magazine from that time.

The artwork, however, really belongs to the artist who drew the characters in FE9/10. SlaveBlade posted the link to the respective website. Those characters were already around when RD came.

new member being curious here, what was last years April Fool's joke?

Fe4 DS remake.

But there wasn't even an attempt at updated FEDS graphics. :\

You guys are all so unsportsmanlike.

I woke up today not realizing it was ass-day (What I call April 1st), so when I see that a new FE game is coming out and I find out it's a hoax... Yeah, sorry, not my fault this day was created.