Two years and no warns.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because warns are for cool kids.

She's probably joking but that's a better way to look at it.

Also... ... ... nine months and no warn removals! Congratz for me ... *sigh* I hate my warns ;_;

I said it once, I'll say it again: Not if I can help it, Emerald. On a completely different note: Congrats.

She's probably joking but that's a better way to look at it.

Also... ... ... nine months and no warn removals! Congratz for me ... *sigh* I hate my warns ;_;

Then you should have asked a mod or made a ticket about it 8 months ago.

I got one within my first few months :huh:

I still don't understand why...

Do you still have a link to the post?

Edited by Fireman

Do you still have a link to the post?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18848&st=20&p=832196entry832196.

I think I slightly understand now after looking at it again, but I still think it's mean to give a warn status to a newbie for that :(

EDIT: my warn status just magically disappeared :awesome: (warn expired)

Edited by whase

I've gotten like, 3 or 4 warns since I joined. Of course, I find myself unable to hold back for the sake of "rules"! Which is interesting, considering I've talked to one of the admins here for years.

I've been here a whole month and have only been contacted by a moderator once, but that wasn't for a warning :o

Another forum I've gone nigh-on six years with two warnings, one for masked profanity.

I'm an amiable guy. :D

More than two years apparently, and never been able to remember how long I've been here.

You know, there is a join date listed on your profile. Apparently, you joined on the 23rd of March, 2008.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

You know, there is a join date listed on your profile. Apparently, you joined on the 23rd of March, 2008.

On your profile? There's a join date just to the left of what I'm typing now.

:P

I have no warns either. Except this one warn from Wist which got deleted because the forum is stupid.

It's been a weird two years here. Glad I joined, though, found some pretty great people (even now).

I got one on my first few hours for multi-necroposting because Mr. important was too good to read the rules

Since then the time warps removed my warn along with all evidence of my necroposting