Mafia Round 5 Sign-up thread

General Spoon

If you don't know what this game is, you can check the other mafia threads in the Forum Games. This round will start AFTER BIZZ'S AND LORD R'S ROUNDS FINISH.

I would like people to only sign-up if they will be able to be online at least once every 24 hours. If you are interested in playing, feel free to sign-up here.

BOLD YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP. THIS MAKES IT MUCH EASIER FOR ME WHEN I GO THROUGH HERE AND GET THE LIST OF PLAYERS.

There is no limit to the number of players in the game. In fact, the more the merrier.

What will be different in round five

Some changes to the ways roles are distributed

Some changes to the way that doc saves and stuff are said to the town

Possibly adding a cult

Hey Spoon, I'm planning to change my user name back to Life Admiral as soon as possible (April 13, I think). You OK with an in-game change now that I've mentioned it?

Either way, the Admiral shall be playing yet again.

Hey Spoon, I'm planning to change my user name back to Life Admiral as soon as possible (April 13, I think). You OK with an in-game change now that I've mentioned it?

Either way, the Admiral shall be playing yet again.

Should be fine. Bizz's round has only just started, and Lord R doesn't even have the sign-ups up yet. It should definitely be past April 13th by then.

Should be fine. Bizz's round has only just started, and Lord R doesn't even have the sign-ups up yet. It should definitely be past April 13th by then.

Ahem:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19600 would like a word with you.

They've been up for almost 2 weeks actually. Of course, the round's not likely to be done until at least the 3rd week in April...

But anyway, Fayt has decided that he wants another shot.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I've hosted a game before... it just wasn't here, and people were more used to my style because it was the style of everyone else. Here, it's different because I don't like explaining things, and where I used to play I didn't have to because everyone already knew what was going on. Sigh.

Btw Bizz