Oh hey guys!

Ein

It may very well be a Light type Pokemon. I believe we had evidence disproving this, but I forgot what it was so my hopes aren't crushed yet. :D

If it's not a Light type, it'll probably be a Flying type or something else just as lame (another typical legendary type match-up). Let's hope that isn't the case.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light type could work, assuming they went for the whole electromagnetic spectrum

in fact, Light type could have all sorts of radiation and magnetism attacks, and even include possible nuclear reactions because they would be cool. Fission as an ultimate Light attack, yes? how about Gamma Ray? X-Ray Specs to increase accuracy?

and possible poisoning aftereffects, since radiation can cause poisoning and even death.

it'd be like the antithesis of what 'light' would usually bring to mind for people, which would be so fucking awesome

Edited by Champion Cynthia

He's dragon ice

but that would mean he's too strong for the other so the white one is grass dragon

or fire dragon oooooooooooooooooh

It would be rather lame if it were a Flying/Dragon type but it kinda seems that way for now. Besides I don't think that there will be a new type this generation but who knows.

I think that Nintendo should just fire all of its employees and hire fans to work on the games.

“You know what a game company should do?” says a reader. “They should throw millions of dollars at these ‘experts’ and have them make a video game.” This has occurred before. The game, made by ‘expert players’, was ‘Master of Orion 3′ which completely destroyed the fine Master of Orion series. This is why I say if you think you know how to make a game, try making one and putting it out there. The marketplace will humble you real quickly.

I was being sarcastic there. It was mostly just a jab at how often times fans manage to come up with great ideas, but the companies themselves fail to come up with those same or similar ideas. Obviously I'm aware of how miserably that would fail- especially when a large chunk of the pokemon fanbase is like 8.

• 4 weeks later...

pleasedontbeasilverclonepleasedontbeasilverclonepleasedontbeasilverclone

edit: also pokebeach apparently doesn't know what "blond" is

Edited by A boy named Sal

I've gotta say, I'd be pretty pissed off if someone gave me a Wotter as a birthday present.

Edited by A boy named Sal

No, it's just what he goes by until we get a real name. And would you really pick him over a Smugleaf? Really? Maybe it is YOU that has no soul, sir!

My favorite of the new Pokemon is that evolved mole thing. And hopefully the Tarantula is electric, because I love electric types. <3

I don't know what the hell that girlish looking thing is or that green thing. >_>

Sandslash will always get my higher love for something with claw hands :wub:

Seems Electric is the new Poison with all that numbing stuff and bug mixing.

Triple battles will be insane. There were some pretty potent strategies with double, can´t wait for triple potential. :newyears:

Otherwise, I guess I'll need an even higher ammount of time to get used to these pokémon looks... srly, a sarcophagus? meh... ghost/ground perhaps.

Edited by Magna

New pokemon revealed in a sketch for the anime. The last 2 ones before Umbreon are quite similar to the water and grass starters, probably their first stage evo.

bwanime2.png

Also, Ash´s new companion has no resemblance to the female character in the new games >_>

Who is that old man to the far right? He seems kind of...random.

Also, if that really is the evolution of the Grass Starter then dang, it is looking more and more Grass/Dragon...

Edited by acey555

Wait, is failotter's evolution actually reasonably cool? Maybe I can stand to get it, then. I'll just have to abuse it to its second stage fast.

And no firepig evo? BAWWWWWWW

Too bad the scan's such low quality. I can't make out the names very well.