What is your fondest memory of playing FE

Ansem

Nephenee.

Girl got #1 for kills in my first PoR playthrough, capping three or four stats along the way, and I ported the game to RD.

She then gets #1 for kills in RD, complete with maxing every single stat and an A Shinon for lulz.

My big three...Gerik, Tethys, Myrrh.

Gerik with Audhulma and a Steel Axe destroyed the game. Then he moved again. Myrrh blasted anything else. My other few guys (GK Forde, Ephraim, really weak Eirika, Duessel, Rogue Colm, Innes (I think), Myrm Joshua, Myrm Marisa and Fighter Garcia) just walked behind them and cleaned up.

Fighting

Dheginsea

and his army, and the scenes/dialogue that came after.

I took this question for what it was at first, before seeing the first post, and almost posted "playing Radiant Dawn around June/July 2008."

Lakche killing pretty much anything and everything that doesn't have a skill called Awareness with Meteor/(Lunar if Holyn) crit due to passed down Hero Sword.

One of my Lakches (from Lex) capping pretty much everything besides Mag, Res, HP (it's 68 anyway), and is 4 away from capping luck. Said Lakche also got to level 30 before the end of C8 and completely owned all the lance knights (with Fin guarding Lenster), the Mage Trio, and Ishtar all during said CH8.

Actually,Lakche Lunar!crits against Swanchika, OHKOing a 47 Def unit with a hero sword that only a Holsety crit can do otherwise.

The sole existence of Seth.

Joshua doublecritting DK with 29%. That's slightly less than 8-9% in actual probability (Don't feel like pulling out calculator) and much more impressive than Rutger doublecritting anything even without the triangle of death.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Heather killing that Wind Sage boss on Part 2 with a critical hit after watching a vid of Heather doing the same thing.

That and Leanne dodging two attacks from an Archer with a Longbow with a 53 hit rate on the same level.

I thought for sure I'd have to restart the damn level.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Kicking the Black Knight's and Ashnard's butts in PoR.

Every single one of Hector's and Lyn's support and event conversations with each other. As well as Eliwood's and Ninian's support and event conversations with each other.

Getting FE6's best ending.

I'll think of more later.

• 2 weeks later...

Sylvia in FE4 would like to have a word with you...

I have to say beating FE9 for the first time. It was the third one I beat, but it just felt awesome.

Accidentally pairing Shannan with himself in FE4 while I was trying to pair CelicexYuria with hex editing. And yes, Shannan does have a conversation with himself if he reenters the home castle. Otherwise, playing through Chapters 13/14 of FE5 and Chapter 13 of FE6. Best chapters of all the Fire Emblem games. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

When I saw Leonardo ranked #1 with the most kills. I LOL'd

Then there was Also the part in PoR when that Red Dragon attacked Boyd, his Vantage skill activated, non-lethal Critical + Guard, then the finsher. PWNAGE!

Edited by Ingen

Seeing the end of Generation 1 in Seisen no Keifu (FE 4). I cried.... a lot

Close runner ups include: Using Sety to decimate everyone in FE 5, fighting the BK, the whole epilogue of Radiant Dawn, and my sister making wierd comments about all the characters in Radiant Dawn

Getting the best ending in FE6 without the internet. It took me a while to figure out a lot more gaiden chapters existed than I first thought, especially with everyone talking in Japanese.