JB25's Tales Mafia game

Jaybee

So yeah, I'm gonna do a Tales Mafia game. It's obviously Tales based, and it will be in RP form (kinda like Bizz's). Also, I'm bored and feel like starting my own >_>

If you want to sign up, post your name in bold. It will be held after Spoon's sixth round, so it's prolly gonna take about another month or so...

Also, you do not need to have played liek all the games or something. It would be... preferable if you've played at least one, but it isn't necessary.

Roles I plan to have:

1 Final Boss (aka Godfather)

1 Avenger

1 Stalker

1/2 Bosses

1 Detective

1 Healer

1 Vigilante

1 Carriage Driver

1 Paranoid

1 Miller

1 Serial Killer

Townies

Final Boss, Avenger, Stalker and Bosses are Mafia, Healer, Detective, Carriage Driver, Vigilante, Paranoid, and Miller are Town, and the Serial Killer is a third-party role.

Signups:

I eat tables

General Spoon

Lightning

Ether

Fayt

Ulki

Trompe Le Monde

Dracohon

Crysta

Ninji

cheezperson

Bizz

WoMC

Raymond

King Russell

Rhythm

Come on guys, sign up!

Edited by JB25

I have no idea if Hikarusa's game is serious (I have no idea if he knows, either), but that's been prepared, so that's in the works as well, just to warn you.

Anyway, I'm up for every and any mafia game. I Eat Tables.

Ether is signing up.Also,Rein,since we have similar themes,it would prolly be best if he went before you.maybe he had I could go concurrently,and then you can start yours after mine ends.Then there is Hika's.but we're not sure about him yet.

So, will this one start once you have 18 players, or after Lightning's game? It still states the latter in the first post.

Also, do I need to have played several Tales of games to understand what'll be going on, or will having played ToS be enough?

So, will this one start once you have 18 players, or after Lightning's game? It still states the latter in the first post.

Also, do I need to have played several Tales of games to understand what'll be going on, or will having played ToS be enough?

Probably after Rein's game.

Nope. I'll be PMing you your character's personality anyways, if that helps in the game. Or you can go to this awesome site for info.