Fayt Zelpher's Mafia - Discussion Thread

Fayt Zelpher

Would you like to see another game like this sometime?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. See title:

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Alright, TOWN Wins:

TOWN players and roles:

Furetchen - WIZARD

I Eat Tables - DETECTIVE

Ninji - GOVERNOR

Cheezperson - NURSE

Isaac55 - VIGILANTE

Reinfleche/Lightning - HEAD SEER (In addition to being a seer, can also see the vision of one other seer, and knows who the other seers are, and that they are innocent.)

General Spoon - PSYCHOLOGIST (Part 1 - When the Serial Killer is at large, can 'shrink' two people per night. The serial killer is converted the following morning to a normal townie. Part 2 - After the serial killer is converted, sees one person per night. If that person is mafia, he or she suicides the following night phase.)

Bizz - DOCTOR

King Russell - DEPUTY (Takes over in the case of a detective's death.)

Crysta - SEER

Core - SEER

Hikarusa - MAYOR

MAFIA ROLES

Lux Aeterna - GODFATHER

Dracohon - HOOKER

Ether - DEFECTOR

Weapons - HITMAN - (Survives two night kills as long as at least three mafioso are alive.)

BK-201 - TRAITOR (A town role that wins with the Mafia. The mafia never know of his existence, and the traitor does NOT know who the mafia are. He tries to vote to lead to a Mafia win.)

THIRD PARTY

Mordecai - SERIAL KILLER

Good game all, I hope to hear some vigorous discussion about this game and what you might like to see next time.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I saved myself 8D

And in actuality, if the hooker hadn't hooked me that night before, I would've protected myself that night instead and used up that action. So, you know, thanks!

I saved myself 8D

And in actuality, if the hooker hadn't hooked me that night before, I would've protected myself that night instead and used up that action. So, you know, thanks!

Oh! Uh, you're welcome :mellow:

Night 1 I looked at BK-201 and saw he was a traitor. Night 2 I looked at Crysta and saw he was a seer. Sorry I didn't give out that info. I didn't like that game too much, having to wait for people's alignments is annoying.

I thought it was funny how I protected myself and Spoon didn't take in consideration the whole of the doctor's role description

I guess I've just got a magical personality~

Although with the ability to see my own death you'd think I'd have the foresight to surround myself with beartraps or something.

:awesome:. Nice work people. My game (link in sig) will be starting on Wednesday afternoon (GMT) which will make the first night a little longer than others. General Spoon really carried us to victory here, and I was right, Bizz wasn't mafia!

Oh boy, head seer was fun. I knew that Core and Crysta were seers all game- though they didn't know I was the head seer or about each other- and the following were my actions:

Night 0: Couldn't do much there :mellow:

Night 1: Found out BK was traitor, and chose Crysta. Her vision was that Gen Spoon was Psychologist. I was pleasantly surprised when he was revived because I knew how helpful his role was.

Night 2: Found out Furetchen was the wizard, and since Crysta died I was obviously only left with Core. His vision was that Crysta was a seer... SO not helpful there, man.

Then I died. But I did end up getting this afterwards:

I got this list from Fayt during a discussion after I died. It wasn't exactly this but it was close. I didn't reveal it to anybody but I found it fun to wtach the rest of the game knowing who had what role.

Me= Head Seer (I knew that Core and Crysta were Seers all game but they didn't know about me or each other. I also got to choose between one of them to see their vision as well as my own)
Core= Seer (on an unrelated note I almost considered voting for Core but then I remembered he's a seer)
Crysta = Seer (funnily enough, she chose to investigate Core the night after he died, lol)
Bizz= Doctor
General Spoon= Psychiatrist
Dracohon= Mafia, hooker
Ether= Mafia, defector
WoMC= Mafia, hitman can survive 2 hits until 2 other mafias die and then he can survive none. This explains why he wasn't lynched day 1 I think)
Lux= Godfather (isn't this like, the third time as Godfather for him?)
IET= cop
Hika= Mayor... lol the Town lynched their own mayor, nice job
Mordy=Serial Killer (converted by then)
Furetchen=wizard
Ninji=governor (can choose that someone isn't lynched)
Cheez=Nurse (if still alive, becomes the doctor after the doctor dies)
Isaac=vigilante
BK=traitor (town role with no powers that wins with the Mafia)
Russell=Deputy

Edited by Lightning

Hmm, decided I'll give a bit of detail on 'my' game this time.

Night 1: Investigated General Spoon, innocent. Spoon because obviously, he's a good player and if mafia, probably dangerous.

Night 2: Core, got an innocent result. You'll remember I was a bit suspicious of Core. After he was killed by the defector, I presumed he was the Godfather.

Night 3: Cheezperson, innocent again. My hunches looking at evidence really isn't very good...

Night 4: I think this was Ether, guilty, and the end of the game.

Fayt, I like some of the roles you used, such as Wizard, but disliked a few others - Governor, and not knowing who town/mafia are at death was a bit annoying. A Seer for deaths is good, though.

Edited by I Eat Tables

I revived General Spoon for two reasons.

A) He would be a great help to the town (I didn't know his role by then)

B ) He was the only confirmed townie by the time I was scheduled to bite the dust XD