Terrible

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its interesting the idea of a chapter with perma-rain, it could be annoying to play with it XD.

Offtopic: Someone should make a Tier List (?)

I guess I could... But after the whole thing is complete.

I'm thinking about having the rain come and go like FEch10.

Its a good idea, perma-rain could be too much.

Im impressed about how the hack is improving.

And i think i dont have anything more to say... maybe im waiting the next update.

Oooh Such fast progress!!

And a rain chapter, I always liked the rain chapters but they are so rare!

Just outta curiousity are you planning on reducing Jolene's base's I love the character, But she is just overpowered her stats at her joining are on par with a the starting Cavilier (Forgot his name at this moment) and he is always many level's above her.

Just outta curiousity are you planning on reducing Jolene's base's I love the character, But she is just overpowered her stats at her joining are on par with a the starting Cavilier (Forgot his name at this moment) and he is always many level's above her.

Dominic's bases kind of suck. >_>

Also, is it just me being unlucky or is Lloyd's Defense growth suddenly very, very bad?

Dominic's bases kind of suck. >_>

Also, is it just me being unlucky or is Lloyd's Defense growth suddenly very, very bad?

I noticed that Lloyd wasn't so great in the end, I ended up sticking with the LOLdier (Who actually had great stat level's)

Although, Lloyd used to be better in the last patch.

no one's growths were changed, just lloyd's base speed was increased by one.

In my current playthough file, Dom has great stats while Jolene's are no where near. She really only has high speed and luck, Dom beats her in almost everything else :/ She has high bases because she used to be in the army, while dom's a novice and a jackass XD

no one's growths were changed, just lloyd's base speed was increased by one.

In my current playthough file, Dom has great stats while Jolene's are no where near. She really only has high speed and luck, Dom beats her in almost everything else :/ She has high bases because she used to be in the army, while dom's a novice and a jackass XD

Hmmm Then the both of us must have been RNG screwed this time round, Haha maybe my love of Jolene's portrait made her blessed with amazing RNG love for her growths XD

Dom is awesome though, I actually quite like his character!

• 1 year later...

Hi ! I try this game today and i find him awesome ! I really love it !

But the link for the patch 2 is dead so i can only play with patch 1 since the chapter 5 .. because when i want do yhe chapter 5 X the game reset .. Is it normal ?

If somebody have the link for play all the game ? Because i really want to finish it looking so interesting ^^

Sorry if my question is idiot, and for my bad english, i'm bad in languages

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Zaiel

HOLY CRAP HOW DID YOU FIND THIS AND WHY DID YOU DIG IT UP D: D: D:

No but in all honesty, this hack was a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally old version of my current hack, literally everything has been changed. So... I guess I don't have any actual comments...

Enter Mod telling new member not to necropost/copy and paste code of conduct into their native language so they can read it.

And there's a new version of this hack by the same maker coming out really soon. It has the same title but is really different (and better): http://serenesforest...opic=27248&st=0

EDIT: Or the creator can just ninja me. And I was all excited when I clicked on "league of champs" to see a beta available.

Edited by deranger

I just search some hack of FE8 and find it .. ^^

So you can't give me the patch for all the game ? :/

I see the new project, but it is not playable now right ? I don't see some link to DL

Maybe he is old but i think it had a good quality and i love play the 5 chap i can play :)

Sorry if i do something bad commenting this topic ><

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking for a new hack to play and this really interested me.

I was wondering if someone could link me to a place where I could download the patch, because both the links in the original post are "Not Valid".

Thanks

EDIT: I know you're working on a new hack now but I really want to play this beta...it looks sickk

Edited by Bob Backspin