Terrible

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frelia's king has still Hayden's sprite, and Carcino... well, I don't think a woman looks like an old man^^" some spelling errors in the prologue, like Emporer, and somehow Felicia has no BS. I suggest you use Eirika's or Lyn's sprite for the moment, as a place holder

Oh yeah, and there's some major (?) spelling error in chapter 1. Does Ronald give them 5000 (the amount they received) or 50000 (what you wrote)?

When Felicia recruits Shawna, Shawna has the wrong sprite.

I believe I should create an error log for you^^"

Edited by Xiltas

Frelia's king has still Hayden's sprite, and Carcino... well, I don't think a woman looks like an old man^^" some spelling errors in the prologue, like Emporer, and somehow Felicia has no BS. I suggest you use Eirika's or Lyn's sprite for the moment, as a place holder

Oh yeah, and there's some major (?) spelling error in chapter 1. Does Ronald give them 5000 (the amount they received) or 50000 (what you wrote)?

He gives 50000 to recruit the merchants, which is not spending money (as if you were to squander all of it on hookers and blow, how would you pay the merchants?).

There are a few typos though.

When Felicia recruits Shawna, Shawna has the wrong sprite.

She also has the wrong sprite when she recruits Harold.

Anyway, I'm playing this on Hard Mode and I have to say that this is amazing. The story is interesting, the enemies are challenging* without the game feeling cheap (GhebFE and Will of Good and Evil were cheap), and the characters so far seem well balanced compared to some other patches I've played. Although I don't know their growths, so maybe someone I haven't used sucks. Or maybe someone I am using sucks. I'm only just finished Ch. 4 :|

Also (at least on HM), Lloyd has a very high chance to die before you have a chance to recruit him, since the Fighter doubles and 4HKOs him, and he only has 78 before WTD and the Fighter's Avoid. I don't know if you care about HM, but if you could fix that somehow (I would prefer buffing Lloyd's Speed since other enemies double him too even with regular Iron)

*Unless they enter combat with Clark.

@Xiltas: Paperblade is right about the money thing, 5000 is spending and 50000 is to pay the merchants. I noted about the battlesprite in the notes, and I know now about the recruitment issue. I, however, completely forgot about the kings and such's faces :/ So thanks for telling me :D

@Paperblade: Actually, Lords have slightly better growths, normal units all have the same total % of growth, and prepromotes have less % of growth. I meant for it to make you think, not make you scream and break you moniter, so thanks for noting on the difficulty :) I made ch3 in regards to normal mode, but I guess I could beef up Lloyd's speed a bit to avoid the doubling thing.

Ah. That'd make sense. My only issue right now is actually that Felicia is a bit weak early on, but her level ups have both been quite good.

Also, I'm not sure if my patcher did something weird, but is the weapon description text being funky something that's incomplete or a bug? For example, the Iron Lance says it's "effective against wyverns" and the Steel Axe claims it's "Strong against swords." However, many items seem to be labeled correctly (items and staves, Hand Axe, Reon Sword, Killer Lance) so I dunno...

And on the subject of the Steel Axe, is it intended to be C rank? Since Edgar only has D and joins with it, which was kind of weird.

Edit: I assume the item stuff is something that's not yet completed since the battle prep menu shop sells Iron Sword, Slim Lance, Silver Lance, Swordreaver, Iron Longbow, Luna, Silver Bow, and Heal. >_>

Also something weird as hell happened when I tried to give Edgar some bit of EXP when I was at a chokepoint

Edited by Paperblade

Erg.. my bad, I completely forgot to warn you guys about the whole arena issue... I have't fixed that and on a version I have (but forgot to release, the arena is actually not even there... Sorry :sweatdrop:

Item descriptions are not done yet (wow, I didn't do as much as I thought:/ ) and the steel axe is C ranked on purpose, and edgar isn't supposed to be able to use it, it would be for Clark.

You are right about the battle prep shops as well.

Overall, I have a lot of work to do before the next release... Wow...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...