Terrible

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellz yeah! Got some of my favs in there, as you can see. Decisive battle from FF6, and others i won't tell ;)

Heh looks like you and me share similar taste in music, keep it up.

It appears so! But really, who can hate FF6's decisive battle?

Nico: Interesting and offtopic... But if i were to use it, which I'm actually thinking about, what game is it from?

NVM, i figured it out :P

Edited by Dancer A

• 2 weeks later...
Crap I'm moving too fast...

NO, YOU'RE NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH!!

Man, I want to start LPing this now. Like, really want to XD

Also, Damien needs a little more neck.

Edited by seph1212

I noticed in the screenshots that you have changed Felicia's Battle Sprite,

Lyn's Suit her if that is what it currently is *peers at the screenie* Looks that way!

You have a fair amount of little typo's I guess in your Item Descriptions in the current beta,

Also on the Serafew chapter I bought Shawna a *scratches head* I forget the exact name but the weak Wind magic (It might be called wind but I'm too lazy to load the Rom to double check)

Anyways the game broke when I tried attacking someone with it, Which is wierd cause the enemies can use it fine >_>

I have a whole bunch of little things and typo's I have spotted during the few times I played it through, If you'd like I can post them all a bit later and let ya know!

I'm new here but this and a few other games made me sign up just so I can comment on the great jobs you are all doing, Loving the hack so far!

@Seph: I'll work on the neck thing

@CamCam: I'm a bit lazy, but I thought of Uphir before I ever played FE7(played FE8 first) and it sorta worked perfectly...

@Soma: Yes, I forgot to fix all those item descriptions :facepalm: I'll get to them later. And I noticed the wind problem yesterday, already fixed for next patch

Typos are always welcome, so spoiler-tag away!

@CamCam: I'm a bit lazy, but I thought of Uphir before I ever played FE7(played FE8 first) and it sorta worked perfectly...

I'm with Cam, dude, and I will chew you out for it during the LP if you keep it. Whether or not you thought about it before playing FE7, it's still an Ephidel recolor.

Great you fixed up the wind thing, I was pretty lucky though that I had saved stated JUUUSSSST before I had used it and was able to back out and put "No Animations" on to fix the problem.

I'm With Seph and Cam on this as well, Recolours are very Meh! Although you did do a good job and he looks good in his new pallette, Still meh.

Are you planning on Changing Succor's down the track?