Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

Fayt: Lux, not Spoon. Unless you have a reason to think Lux is innocent? In which case we can go for Cynthia.

I don't even think Cynthia has been online for the past week, so it's irrelevant who she is.

Raymond and Spoon are both scum at this point, so they need to be lynched soon.

Trompe is probably also scum, and Raymond is busing him to appear innocent.

As for the last scum, I don't know.

Unvote, Vote: Lux Aeterna.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about Cynthia, actually. It seems likely given every other role is claimed 1:1, but as you say, she hasn't been online. Lux has seen my PM asking for his role and hasn't replied. If he's town... :angry:

Actually, Raymond, you're getting lynched tomorrow, since I'm 99% sure you're scum.

Shouldn't you vote someone who you're sure is not the Wall first? After all, if you lynch the Wall, you save the mafia three nights' work, which we definitely don't want to do at this point.

Shouldn't you vote someone who you're sure is not the Wall first? After all, if you lynch the Wall, you save the mafia three nights' work, which we definitely don't want to do at this point.

Don't care who you claim to be. All I know is you're in cahoots with Spoon, and he's known scum. So, as a result, I plan on sending you to the gallows.

Heck, for all we know, Cynthia's the real wall and both of you are rebel scum. :)

Well to lynch a townie tomorrow the rebels and senators need complete unity so even in our worst-case scenario so so long as we look at which way they're flowing tomorrow we should be fine hopefully.

Don't care who you claim to be. All I know is you're in cahoots with Spoon, and he's known scum. So, as a result, I plan on sending you to the gallows.

Heck, for all we know, Cynthia's the real wall and both of you are rebel scum. :)

Fine then. But don't come crying at me if we lose because you felt like tearing down your own defenses. :newyears:

Fine then. But don't come crying at me if we lose because you felt like tearing down your own defenses. :newyears:

Well as we have 2 wall-claims and no investigator hopefully the dragonlord can help us out. Oh wait that would need Haar to be awake... at night time :o

Yeah, way to dodge the bullet there Tables.

Everybody, notice how Tables doesn't want to hang. Its not because of numbers. Its because him hanging now ruins his whole strategy. The Rebels will be unable to bounce back if he hangs. This is because he's the guy the town trusts. Nobody would kill him. If he were to die, it'd be over for his team. He's been building this trust up all game. His strategy hinges on it.

Everybody, notice how Tables doesn't want to hang. Its not because of numbers. Its because him hanging now ruins his whole strategy. The Rebels will be unable to bounce back if he hangs. This is because he's the guy the town trusts. Nobody would kill him. If he were to die, it'd be over for his team. He's been building this trust up all game. His strategy hinges on it.

Nice try Spoon. You're scum, and we all know it. You only live this phase because Tables and I allow it. Prepare yourself for your final night, Senate Scum. We'll be back for your head in the morning. Assuming that the rebels don't take it for themselves.

You know claiming senate AND stating that you wanted the town to lose doesn't help your case all too much.

Meant to add but if you REALLY want Tables dead then kill either him or Champion Cynthia tonight.

The rebels (read: Tables) aren't going to kill me because they know they can get me lynched tomorrow. Duh.

Nice try, Spoon. But Raymond and Trompe are most likely to be rebel scum.

Besides, I'd rather see them win than you after pulling all this stuff.

Edited for syntax only

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Didn't I also say I don't like how Tables left me with the short end of the stick? This has taken over as my priority now.

If Cynthia IS the hunter it would be in your interests to kill her rather than letting us lynch her and get us a free kill. C'mon even I can see that.

You're still trying?

On Night 2, Life rolecopped Champion Cynthia and got hunter.

[Night 2 results]

Lekain(King Russell),The Councilman,has been Killed!

Let's not forget that there's a few people (Lightning the Mason, someone the Wyvern Rider) who either know I'm clear for certain, or at least know each other thanks to me (and in fact, they know everything I know).

I'm done with defending myself from you.

If Cynthia IS the hunter it would be in your interests to kill her rather than letting us lynch her and get us a free kill. C'mon even I can see that.

Yeah sure, I should've killed Cynthia earlier, completely exposing the guy I was working with, who I didn't try and stab in the back until now. Good plan.

Wow, I'm slow. Spoon was the last poster when I made that.

Anyway, I think I know Spoon's real purpose here. He wants us to lynch Cynthia. Which he knew I'd realise. Which makes me think she's scum even more due to the amazing principle of WIFOM. But perhaps he expected that, too? The best course of action is to not pay attention, I think.

^Ugh I pointed that out a page back.

With you and Fayt both ignoring me maybe I'll get myself lynched tomorrow :(

Ummm tonight much?

Oh, okay. I was unaware of that, and it seems plausible. In which case, why don't you pull a heel-faced turn, Spoon. Tell me your real night 2 search (I don't believe you'd waste it on someone who'd been inactive) and perhaps you can help kill the rebels. You still lose, but at least you come second.

(I know this isn't going to work, but a man has to try, right :awesome:?)

Oh, okay. I was unaware of that, and it seems plausible. In which case, why don't you pull a heel-faced turn, Spoon. Tell me your real night 2 search (I don't believe you'd waste it on someone who'd been inactive) and perhaps you can help kill the rebels. You still lose, but at least you come second.

(I know this isn't going to work, but a man has to try, right :awesome:?)

Yeah, way to try and change the subject. You've now acknowledged that the councilman gets an investigation result if he dies. 180 degree turn much?

And we didn't know at that point that Cynthia would be inactive all game.