Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5th player might be Champion Cynthia.

I was thinking that, but I have no proof.

I'm also not sure on Raymond, it might be Trompe.

I believe it is Raymond more than Trompe, but I am not discrediting the possibility.

Dracohon, because there ain't no Kill like Overkill!

Never know when a troop o' them pesky seekrit voters will be runnin' round the district.

EDIT because of severe abuse to the common ... ' thing.

Edited by Trompe le Monde

In case anyone doesn't know, I have now changed my name to Life. I'd really really appreciated to be referred to as Life in future games and if you're referencing me in this game as Russell Hantz is only a person from Survivor that I love to watch. Then again, Survivor ends this Sunday so no point in supporting him further on this website.

So yeah, call me Life from now on. I doubt this name is ever going to change but if it does (to Life Admiral), please still call me Life.

sad-smiley-8171.gif

So persuasive, like a modern day Shakespeare.

Either way Dracohon because inevitable lynch is inevitable

9/12 people are voting Dracohon (9/11 if you exclude Dracohon himself). For the record, he might be the Sniper, which would be good (saves wasting 2 kills on him).

Also, I've considered that killing me might not be a bad idea tomorrow. I can take out the mafioso we would have voted, and with me dead, there's no doubt about what I've said being true. If there's a few people the still doubt me come tomorrow, then we can do that, since both Masons and the Wyvern Rider can contact everyone and verify their identities (everyone has a password, as you've probably noticed)

Also, I've considered that killing me might not be a bad idea tomorrow. I can take out the mafioso we would have voted, and with me dead, there's no doubt about what I've said being true.

Hmm I thought tables vs mafia was working rather well. ;)

Also I was right about Heather targetting the vig. I doubt she'll stop at least until Spoon is dead just so the dragonlord knows

Well, there are now 3 people that are definitely innocent asides from me, and a few more that are more than likely innocent. So even if I die, there's others to take my place. Now I've outed the relevant information, I'm just a cog in the machine.

Heather stalked away from the crowd that was preparing to kill her.

She darted to the left,only to whack something solid,it seemed she had run right into Gatrie!

"Sorry Heather,you're sexy and all,but I can't let you through." The wall of Steel told her,she had to think quickly.

"Look,Gatrie,a tree wearing one of Mist's skirts!" Heather pointed in the opposite direction,and Gatrie's eyes lit up.

'Bingo'She thought to herself,but as she tried to run,someone grabbed her hand to stop her.

"C'Mon Mia,sweety...let me go and I'll make sure you have even more fun than last night..." Heather whispered seductively into Mia's ear.Partially because she did not want to die,but mostly because she thought Mia was very sexy,and wanted to get laid again that night.

"I'm not falling for that again!" Mia yelled at her,and threw her down.When Heather lifted her head to look up,Mia's Wo Dao severed it from her shoulders.

Heather(Dracohon),the Hooker,has been executed!

Night 3 Start!

Edited by Ether

:awesome:

Okay, Vigilante is clear to target someone. Spoon seems okay, he needs to go sooner or later. Pure Spirit can target Lux Aeterna or Champion Cynthia, either will do. I'm going to send a message to both asking what their roles are now.

Night fell,and almost immediately,it seemed that something was happening.

The arrow was sliced down the middle,and Mia ran towards 3-13 Archer in fury.

One down,two,three...

The arrows were continually knocked from their flight,and Mia was finally in range.

*slash*

The Wo Dao cleaved a chunk out of 3-13 archer's torso...he was sure he was destined to die,and he staggered back in agony.However,it seemed a Physic staff saved his life,and a voice could be heard.

"I cannot save you again,so do not get yourself killed a second time."

3-13 archer nodded,and looked towards his target.

Mia could not see the second man's face.She cringed,and her Wo Dao fell to the ground,a pool of blood surrounding her.

"Why can't I stop the bleeding...? And I never...even met my... white-clad archrival..."

With her final words spoken,she collapsed to the ground.The arrow protruding from her chest,driven from her lung directly into her heart by the impact.

"Maiden,I apologize.However,this must be done." Zelgius told Micaiah without a hint of emotion in his eye.

"I-I see...I know I cannot defeat you...may you atleast end it in a single blow...?" Micaiah asked him,weakly,the life force nearly drained from her body.

"Of Course.",and so he did.

Micaiah(Balcerzak),a mason,has been killed!

Mia(Ninji),the Vigilante,has been killed!

Day 4 Start!

Ninji was targetting Raymond last night. We played WIFOM thinking he wouldn't be targetted and instead protected Lightning. Bah.

Unvote

Edited by I Eat Tables