Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

Russell's role isn't a killing role though. :P

I'm dead but I was Mafia. So yes, it's a killing role.

EDIT: Tables, I had also had a plan to get you lynched in my stead in case you backstabbed me on a day phase. I was in control of most of this game but it looks like the Assassin got a lucky kill on me.

Edited by King Russell

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that's not cool, man. I'm a townie, not a mafia. Nothing special here, and I wouldn't know what to do with powers even if I did have them.

Uh, well, if you count the Masons, everyone in this game has powers of some kind, don't they?

Still, I'll withdraw my previous vote and vote for The Dragonslayer instead since it's been a while since he last said something, and I'm not sure on how to interpret that.

@Ninji: Well, what do you want to see? I don't have much to show, except for the obvious "I'm town", which proves just about nothing. All I can say is that killing me would a waste of time.

What about you, on the other hand?

@Ninji: Well, what do you want to see? I don't have much to show, except for the obvious "I'm town", which proves just about nothing. All I can say is that killing me would a waste of time.

In what way would it be a waste of time?

What about you, on the other hand?

What about me?

I think that we should just kill Russell at the start of every game. Seems like a really safe plan to me.

Not cool. Last game that happened, I was stupidly lynched by Core because I had misread the opening post and believed that we were starting on a day phase. Plus I was innocent.

It's not my fault if I'm smarter than you guys and only get killed because of luck (only 1 game has involved me losing because of someone's brains, the rest are all because I've been rolechecked and lynched as guilty or nightkilled).

Anyway, this is important. I'm now becoming an informed citizen as I had already made a deal with Ether a couple days ago to help him write the postgame report once I kicked the bucket. Since I roleclaimed Mafia on Night 1, I knew that I was going to die within the next 3 or 4 days which would give me time to learn everything that had been going on in the game and help Ether with a proper detailed analysis of the game.

Basically, you can now add me in any PMs that go on between any players. I'm a man of my word when I say that I'm not going to help my mafia with any info that I learn from any of these PMs. Ether himself is already writing a detailed report of everything that's gone on to date that I don't know about, including roles and basic gists of PMs. At this point, I'm second in command of modding the game (without actually modding it) so yeah. If you don't believe me, ask Ether yourselves.

It's not my fault if I'm smarter than you guys and only get killed because of luck (only 1 game has involved me losing because of someone's brains, the rest are all because I've been rolechecked and lynched as guilty or nightkilled)..

So how come you're not smart enough to realize that you're dead and thus should shut up? And not smart enough to realize that you lost fair and square and you're just being a sore loser?

... Wait, missed the part about being a second-in-command guy. Oops.

Edited by Lightning

I think we should just kill Russell at the start of every game. Seems like a really safe plan to me.

Again, that's not fair and it's not in the spirit of the game.

Not cool. Last game that happened, I was stupidly lynched by Core because I had misread the opening post and believed that we were starting on a day phase. Plus I was innocent.

It's not my fault if I'm smarter than you guys and only get killed because of luck (only 1 game has involved me losing because of someone's brains, the rest are all because I've been rolechecked and lynched as guilty or nightkilled).

Anyway, this is important. I'm now becoming an informed citizen as I had already made a deal with Ether a couple days ago to help him write the postgame report once I kicked the bucket. Since I roleclaimed Mafia on Night 1, I knew that I was going to die within the next 3 or 4 days which would give me time to learn everything that had been going on in the game and help Ether with a proper detailed analysis of the game.

Basically, you can now add me in any PMs that go on between any players. I'm a man of my word when I say that I'm not going to help my mafia with any info that I learn from any of these PMs. Ether himself is already writing a detailed report of everything that's gone on to date that I don't know about, including roles and basic gists of PMs. At this point, I'm second in command of modding the game (without actually modding it) so yeah. If you don't believe me, ask Ether yourselves.

I am confirming this.Add Russell to any PM's you send,as well as myself,please.

So how come you're not smart enough to realize that you're dead and thus should shut up?

Because I'm now observing all of you having been told your roles by Ether in order to write a detailed postgame report?

Please don't tell me to shut up, Rein. It's not polite. I'll be quiet now to let the game continue but I want the town to know that I'm now impartial to who wins the game, mostly because I'm helping Ether.

Because I'm now observing all of you having been told your roles by Ether in order to write a detailed postgame report?

Please don't tell me to shut up, Rein. It's not polite. I'll be quiet now to let the game continue but I want the town to know that I'm now impartial to who wins the game, mostly because I'm helping Ether.

See the edit. It's also not polite to declare "I'm smarter than everyone else and I only lost because of luck". I'm also not a very polite person in the first place, but whatever.

Sidestepping/overlooking my wild accusation

Sounds like orc mafia mischief to me

Sorry, I didn't get to answer it because of homework. I can't verify anything, and a person's word is worth much. I didn't answer it earlier because I knew that I reacted poorly under pressure and would get lynched.

In what way would it be a waste of time?

Now, what is our goal - killing town or mafia? If it's the former, go right ahead, I won't stop you. It'd make me wonder, however, if you aren't in fact mafia or the serial killer?

Actually, since Dragonslayers reaction to my vote was kind of lame, unvote The Dragonslayer.

Vote Ninji.

What about me?

I want to see something from you as well. After all, it's kind of hard to trust someone who doesn't bother to explain himself.

While I have pretty sufficient cause to believe Ninji is not a Senator, that doesn't necessarily mean he's scum.

Time to go back over the posts and figure out what I should be doing here.

Current votes tally stands at:

Ninji: 2

Raymond: 3

unless I miss my mark.

Of course, I had other ideas. Core knew what was going on (before getting killed) and he was basically my backup in case I was killed. The plan was to backstab Russell today, getting him killed. If I died, Core could do it instead. I wanted to do it today because I know I'm a priority target and, while Russell is too, I was an easy backstab for the Council. Of course, with Core and Russell dying and me being targetted (saved by the Dragon Lord), all this now means nothing. The Dragon Lord has contacted me since he saved me, so that's one thing the town has got out of this.

TL;DR version of this:

Nothing has changed except the Senate knows my role.

Because the Senate knows my role, it is very possible the Dragon Lord who has contacted me is a fake. To prevent this, if the real Dragon Lord is out there, you know you switched me and you know I'm Titania - contact me.

It's all good Tables, I was Core's backup. That said, I've also seriously pissed off the Senate myself, it seems. That's what I get for falling asleep last night when they were trying to contact me. Anyways... it's likely either Tables or myself will be their target for tonight. I can only assume Tables has a more significant role than my own, so Doctor should probably be on him, but I wouldn't object to a night-time wyvern ride.

Speaking of... Did you get a counterclaim from second Dragon Lord, or it the one who contacted you legit?