Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

Alright, let's go. I have only 1 Dragon Lord claim, so I think he's legitimate. For obvious reasons, I don't want to say who it is. Asides from that, I have a few other town members talking to me and until I'm sure they're innocent, I can't really put them in contact with one another. Because of that, I really need to survive the night so I can make links between likely innocents. To that end, I'd ask for a doctor tonight.

Anyway, I have no major suspicions at the moment, but some of BK-201's actions stuck out to me.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I didn't get to answer it because of homework. I can't verify anything, and a person's word is worth much. I didn't answer it earlier because I knew that I reacted poorly under pressure and would get lynched.

Damn I was kinda hoping you'd admit to being the mafia :(

I didn't have anything on you its just from the last round Dragonlord seemed safe and I have a hunch that Fayt isn't mafia either

Balcerzak: I take it you're claiming to be senate at this point?

That's not quite accurate. Let's just say, they contacted me in the interests of working out some mutually beneficial arrangements.

I let them down, and then wasn't around to explain myself afterwards.

But of course, I could easily see how you could draw the other conclusion.

At the moment, I'm starting to be suspicious of Lux Aeterna, following Spoon's early algorithm of evil, and his 100% lack of posts in thread matching his "I have a mafia role" MO.

Then again, BK was acting very strangely yesterday, and the clearest person we have (while not completely clear) is also thinking the same way. For now, I'll vote Lux and see if this incites him to turn up, though in the five or so hours left, my vote is certainly liable to change.

Can somebody tell me what they see in Dragonlord as he seems fairly clear to me judging by his posts in that whilst BK, although giving perfectly legit reasons seems to be more that he's diverting attention away from himself rather than prove his innocence.

Purely speculation but it doesn't hurt to pry

Well, following the advice of a person I do not fully trust (no offense, I don't trust anyone), I should probably inform you of my status as the Vigilante. At least I'll be able to pull off a potshot tonight if I survive today, but, with only 2 bullets, there is no point in protecting me tonight if I survive the day.

BK-201: 4

Ninji: 2

Lux Aeterna: 1

Raymond: 1

I don't really have anything else to add now... other than, if Ninji is not the real Vigilante, the real vigilante should shoot him tonight.

I suppose BK-201 today as Ninji will die in the night if he is indeed lying, and if the no LLUx-posts means he is evil there's always tomorrow I suppose,

Or I'll die in the night anyway because I just roleclaimed Vigilante and the mafia will no doubt kill me.

In that case, give a parting shot to Lux if you really are Vigilante, please.

I don't think so. Not yet, anyway. All of the Senate know it, so what the heck. I'm the Hunter.

Any counterclaims to this? If not, I'd like the doc on me tonight for obvious reasons.

That sounds sensible. However, I wonder if you overestimate the vigilante. 2 kills is good, but only if we have targets. And if we have targets, we can lynch them and/or other mafias can kill them. Plus if Ninji is going to kill someone tonight, that's only 1 extra kill being saved. I think my information network is probably more valuable than that. I'm going to forward all the relevant information I need to to the Dragon Lord now, so if I die he has the information, but obviously we have the problem that he then needs to gain your trust, and outing him would be bad.

How about forwarding the roles of those you absolutely trust to the Dragon lord and then for him to get others to trust him by PM-ing their role?

Not all too clear but Dragonlord sends a PM to your contacts saying what each of their role is

That makes sense to do, but right now not all of my contacts are trustworthy themselves. And I had fewer than I thought, since Core and Russell died, and obviously the Wyvern Rider knows himself. So to that end, I'd suggest I get swapped by the Wyvern Rider.

So when did King Russel contact you, before or after Bizz's death, because if its before we can learn a lot

I guessed I messed up here, and in the interest of letting you guys play I'll allow the game to move forward. I'm Volke, the serial killer/assassin. On the first night I headed for Bizz, and on the second I headed for King Russell.