Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You guys are gonna regret this." Shinon said threateningly, backing away from the mob that had narrowly decided he should be the one to die.

"We know that you hated Ike,and one of his wounds was an arrow that would slowly bleed out in the most painful way, who the hell else would have killed my brother!?" Mist screamed, and collapsed to the ground in tears.

"I didn't kill your brother Mist...we didn't get along...but I ain't like tha-" Shinon tried to defend himself,but was cut off when Mia smacked him across the face.

"That's enough out of you.You made poor Mist cry,you ass...and you killed Ike..." Mia's voice began to crack,and as she swung the Wo Dao down to execute Shinon, he let out his final words;

"You guy's will regret this,I am the Jack Of All Trades."

His head then rolled to the side,and his body collapsed in a pool of his own blood.

Shinon(Ulki) - The Jack Of All Trades, was executed!

*sigh*

You guys should stop lynching people based on "who's the least help for the town because they're not smart enough". I've always thought it was a dumb idea.

If we don't start using our brains, the mafias are going to destroy us.

Yeah, but he won't know who has which role until people start dying (at least, that's the way I understood it). And killing up to 3 people, wasting probably half the lynches we have in the game, really isn't going to be a useful way to go.

*sigh*

You guys should stop lynching people based on "who's the least help for the town".

It's more like that if they're a mafia then they're doing a good job at it, but if they're really a townie then they're making themself look pretty bad". I don't really think it's a good idea either (Who's the least helpful townie? Shouldn't we be trying to kill mafia, not townies?)