Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumping just to keep this from being lost to the oblivion of space AKA down the page.

Ether, we gonna start soon?

Ike walked through the night time calm, the air filling his lungs as he walked. He stooped down to pick up a small stone, to toss into a nearby lake.

*splash*

The hero of Tellius sighed peacefully, until the sound of a blade being drawn caught his attention.

"W-What...!You're alive?" Ike was astounded.Standing before him was Zelgius, the Black Knight.

There was no reply,only the clang of swords that knew eachother too well by now.

Ike staggered back. Zelgius looked surprised, an arrow protruding from Ike's stomach.

"D-Damn..." Ike prepared to retreat,when he stopped cold, and fell to the ground, dead, a Peshkatz lodged in his eye.

Three figures stood in the clearing.Zelgius,the 3-13 Archer, and Volke.It seemed this night,only one was chosen to die...

Ike(Bizz), the Cop was killed!

Day 1 Starts now,get voting!

Edited by Ether

Unless the cop (who is very dead at this point) or the Jack-of-all-trades has a guilty claim, I suppose we have nothing to go on. Spoon, any particular reason for Dragonslayer?

I'm beginning to suspect Trompe and Hika as they seem to be heading to a no lynch if another person bandwagons with them.

Man

Didn't we go over this already?

There's like an entire day left before the day is over, what the hell are you doing whining about possible ties?

Ha ha ha, what?

Like, not even a third of the people in this game have voted.

Man, BK-201. Man, BK-201

A tie is entirely possible considering the inactive histories of some people participating.

Least that lessens the chances of a tie.

A tie is entirely possible considering the inactive histories of some people participating.

I am one of those people.

And I suggest :Valter:

Edited by Trompe le Monde

SF has finally arisen from the dead. Yay.

Alright, so I'm not quite sure on who to vote at the moment. Tables looks a bit funny to me as, judging from his wording, he claimed that he, Spoon and Russell are the Masons. However, while there are three Masons, there also are three Senators and three Rebels - I think it might be possible that they just try to make us think that they are the Masons, and are in fact the Senate/Rebels. On the other hand, this would be very risky for them if they actually were the Senate/Rebels, so...

I think it would be wise for the Tactician to investigate those three tonight. If they indeed are Masons, the Tactican would get that result no matter what, and they'd be cleared, allowing us to definitely go for someone else.

Throwing out a random vote for The Dragonslayer for now.