Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly doubt it.

Got any other potential motives then, as I highly doubt he's going for reverse psychology?

Although the only possible role where being lynched has a silver lining (if thats his game)is if he's the hunter,in which case IET was lying, whic,h in turn would be a possible motive for him only Role claiming Titania at first. (Nobody asked him his role until a bit earlier so don't quote this just at times it reminds me of how Russell was trying tointergrate himself into the townies.)

It just seems like a stupid claim to make. "Hey guys, I'm someone who you want to kill! Isn't that great?"

It is a stupid claim,I was just asking if you have any possible motivations for the claim

"Hahahaha...yes...it seems you've caught me..." Volke told the townsfolk more enigmatically than usual.

"Yes...yes...it seems I will need to perform the second part of my contract..."

"Contract?" Soren asked Volke,as the assassin began to back away.

"Yes...If I am ever caught,I should..."

Blood splattered everywhere.The townsfolk were stunned as all around them,civilians lay dead.Be them known to the surviving townies or not did not matter,as there was no discrimination.

Volke stood before them,soaked head to toe in blood.

"A-are you crazy...!" Mist asked the crimson man,before he gave a slight chuckle,masked by his muffler,and the Baselard folund itself driven through it's own wielder's heart.

Volke(Bk-201),the Assassin,has killed himself after being discovered!

There would have been plenty of benefits to having the serial killer working for the town. Namely he would be a vigilante with a bulletproof vest that would also happen to lose the game. But I suppose that opportunity has been wasted, hasn't it?

Alright, here we go. I am the Senate Chancellor. Rebels, do not shoot me. If I survive the night, then you can waste a day phase hanging me tomorrow. I am offering a proposition, even though I will die.

What I am offering is this. Rebels, I want you to contact me. I want to know who the three of you are, not just one of you. I want to know who has what role as well. I will then put you into contact with the Senate's Commandant. In this position, you will have two coordinated night kills aimed against the town. There will be no chance for crossfire. Simply put, your chances of winning will be much greater. And as an added bonus, the Commandant is unhit.

Another reason that I wish to know who all of you are is so that I don't accidentally shoot one of you at night. No, I am not going to sell you out once you claim to me. It would not benefit me at all, as I highly doubt I will survive the night.

This deal can only increase your chances of winning.

Now, you may ask what I am getting out of this. Well, I shall tell you. I wish for the town to lose. Its that simple.

EDIT: Incorrect homophone usage.

Edited by General Spoon

Spoon was one of my contacts who I'd suspected from the start, mainly because he never gave a role. Well, we have our lynch tomorrow sorted out, right? Or Ninji's shot, anyway.