Ether's Mafia game thread.

Ether

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this I don't even

Surely this must be a misunderstanding? Because you're trying to lynch your own Wall right now.

I shall vote for Trompe le Monde since he must be the Sniper.

What is this I don't even

Surely this must be a misunderstanding? Because you're trying to lynch your own Wall right now.

I shall vote for Trompe le Monde since he must be the Sniper.

How do you know that about Trompe le Monde

Well, unless Ninji lied to me, which he would have little reason to do, it's Raymond. So yeah. Although I get the impression Ninji didn't trust me completely. Also, Lux and Cynthia haven't replied, but Lux has read the post. So... I think we've found the bad roles:

King Russell (Councilman)

General Spoon (Senate)

BK-201 (Assasin)

Raymond (3-13 archer)

Champion Cynthia (Something)

Lux Aeterna (Something else)

Dracohon (Hooker)

Since we've currently killed one of each, I'd like to change the vote to Lux Aeterna if we have time. If he's a Senator, we can then kill Spoon, and if he's a Rebel, Raymond. We need to do this quickly though.

Also, I'd like to say this is necessary.

Now: 5 town, 2 Senate, 2 Rebels

Tonight: 5 town, 1/2 Senate, 2/1 Rebels

Tomorrow: 3 town, 1/2 Senate, 2/1 Rebels

This is the worst case scenario, that the Pure Spirit and Wall aren't hit, and at that point, we can't force a lynch if Cynthia turns up. But assuming we can:

Tomorrow night: 3 town, 2 Mafia

Day after: Parity

Ergo, we still don't have this won. We need the PS to be hit, or the Wall, and the Wall is known.

Hnag on Raymond has llost his night armour but the Commandant hasn't so it may be worth hazarding a guess as to who the commandant is instead of trying to lynch Raymond

You know what? Screw it, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Unvote Champion Cynthia.

On Night 2, Life rolecopped Champion Cynthia and got hunter. I confronted Tables about this after he claimed hunter, and he eventually confessed to being Rebel. We decided that we would take eachother to endgame, and see who wins then. But he obviously got the better end of the stick, seeing as he's completely trusted by the town. Of course, I am unhappy with that.

Vote I Eat Tables.

Well I was about to unvote Raymond anyway especially if he is the armoured knight

and as Lux seems the best way to save Ray for the time being.

Also Spoon I've had some suspiscions of Tables since Russell died but your post and Draochon's death have strengthened them a bit

Come to think of it if Tables is indeed the Hunter then he should be able to take a senate/rebel down with him.

So unvote Lux I'm voting Quimby Tables

EDIT: Sorry I messed up the bold

Edited by mikethfc

Vote General Spoon

And no, I don't have to explain because I don't feel like it.

Well Spoon has already claimed senator we can kill him later but Tables mentioned how close iits going to be voting wise so now would be the optimum time to do the betraying

I said I would be for this, but look again at the numbers, people. If you kill a townie today, even though I'm hunter, we could lose. Spoon knows that. That's why he's doing it.

As added proof: Russell got Secret Voter night 1: Hence them killing him, they knew I'd have contacted him at that point and Russell thought he was still using me. I've killed the SK (which means little) and a Rebel (and the most useful Rebel), which means I'm either Bussing epicly, or Spoon is lying.

And Russell died Night 2: He didn't get a report out. Ergo, Spoon is lying.

As a show of good faith, if I die, I'm taking Lux. Pure Spirit, you want to target Spoon if he's a Senator and Raymond if he's a Rebel. If he's neither, the town has lost anyway.

Sounds good, Tables can be lynched today. There's still a few power roles left for the town.

Unvote, Vote: I Eat Tables

Wait, what am I saying. Tables is being set up.... :facepalm:

Unvote, Vote: General Spoon.

I've killed the SK (which means little) and a Rebel (and the most useful Rebel), which means I'm either Bussing epicly, or Spoon is lying.

Well, nobody would think that the mafia would intentionally lynch themselves, right? But what would happen if they actually did that? They'd be considered 100% innocent just because they've lynched mafia, which sounds like a surefire way for a mafia win to me.

Nice try, but I'm not falling for it. If you actually lied this whole time, then Trompe might in fact be the Hunter, while you are mafia.

Well, nobody would think that the mafia would intentionally lynch themselves, right? But what would happen if they actually did that? They'd be considered 100% innocent just because they've lynched mafia, which sounds like a surefire way for a mafia win to me.

Nice try, but I'm not falling for it. If you actually lied this whole time, then Trompe might in fact be the Hunter, while you are mafia.

Actually, Raymond, you're getting lynched tomorrow, since I'm 99% sure you're scum.

You know what? Screw it, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Unvote Champion Cynthia.

On Night 2, Life rolecopped Champion Cynthia and got hunter.

I don't know whats funnier the inconsistently or the fact that Russell died on Night 1.

Either way unvote Tables Vote Lux as Lux wont make a difference as far as votes go so if he's a townie we've lost anyway especially as Lux is the alternative to lynch.

On the other hand if he's a senator/rebel then the PS knows who to target