Lightning's Mafia

riariadne

You guys know the drill by now.

Story:

At the tower of Guidance, four men met: The remnants of the Begnion Senate. Sephiran had called a meeting in the name of Ashera. "We are in great peril. Seventeen warrior under the blessing of Yune seek to kill our Goddess. Any differences we had in the past must be put aside in order to deal the justice of our Goddess. I, Lehran, one of Ashera's heroes, shall take charge. I implore the cooperation of the three of you: Lekain, Izuka, and Zelgius. Let us unite under the banner of Order and annihilate these beings of chaos. The time is now!"

Roles: All of the roles are used once, except for the townies who there are 3 of.

Mafia:

-Sephiran, the Chancellor- Same as godfather in other games.

-Lekain, the Vice Minister- 2nd in command. His vote towards lynches counts twice.

-Izuka, the Impostor- Secret voter for mafia. 3rd in command.

-Zelgius, the General- Bulletproof for mafia. last in command.

Town:

-Bastian, the Detective- Self explanatory. Knows who Volke and Stefan are.

-Volke, the Tracker- Follows 1 person at night. They will know who they visited at daytime.

-Stefan, the Watcher- Watches 1 person at night. They will know who visited them at daytime.

-Oliver, the Former Senator- The miller.

-Micaiah, the Priestess- The doctor.

-Rolf, the Sniper- Self-explanatory. Has 4 shots.

-Naesala, the knowledgeable- Knows what kind of roll everyone has, active or inactive.

-Mist, the Cleric- Takes over as Doctor if she's alive and Micaiah dies.

-Haar, the Dragonlord- Effectively the carriage driver.

-Gatrie, the Armored- Can survive 1 hit at night.

-Sanaki, the Apostle- Secret voter for the town. In addition, her vote counts twice.

-Tibarn, the Commander- Unlynchable

-Mordecai, the Defender- Chooses 1 person to protect. If they are attacked, the bodyguard and attacker die instead.

-Ike, the Hero- Ike has 3 actions. Every night, he can choose to either attack someone, protect someone, or do nothing. Attacking or protecting someone uses up an action.

-Calill, Largo, and Danved, the Townies- You guys know the drill by now.

There are 4 mafia, and 17 townies.

Players:

Trompe le Monde

Ulki

I eat tables

General Spoon

Ether

Core

Bizz

Champion Cynthia- Volke, the Tracker Night 2-Bad contract

Fayt Zelphyr

BK201

Cheezperson

Dracohon- Sephiran, the Chancellor Night 3- Rolf Deadeye

mikethfc

WeaponsOfMassConstruction- Stefan, the Watcher Day 1-Caineghis'd

Crysta- Mist, the Cleric Night 3- Alondite Shockwave

Lux Aeterna- Mordecai, the Defender Day 2- KILL IT WITH FIRE

Hikarusa

Ninji- Micaiah, the Priestess Night 1-Eclipse'd by the Black Knight

Ragnell

Rhythm

Snike

Rules!

-No PMs. At all. Except the role PMs which also serve as night action PMs.

- Roleclaiming is allowed. However, no screenshotting your role PM.

- Don't edit posts. At all. Please. Except I can edit this one.

- You can post once after you die. Once. Only. And you can't reveal information you've discovered. Justsay 1 last thing in a way (I for one like to do this).

I reserve the right to modkill anyone who breaks these rules. Oh, and don't vote for people who are dead or me. That's just annoying when counting up the votes (... I'm looking at you, WoMC).

Edited by Lightning

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point of information: There are 19 roles listed, and 21 players. I believe there are two roles missing from the list, unless they're secret?

No, they're neither.

The bottom line contains the three townie roles.

0-0 That would be unfortunate for anyone who visited his patient/guard.

... Indeed. I think it kinda balances out in a way though, because everyone in the mafia has a somewhat unique ability.

Night 0 End!

In the dead of night, Black Knight Zelgius was dispatched by his superiors to make the Senate's first kill. Warping to the first victim, he swung Alondite and Micaiah, the doctor was killed! Further investigations show that she was currently under the name of Ninji. Count Bastian was very lucky he had left Ninji's dwellings when he did, as he had just made his investigation on the same person.

Moving on to less important news, Gatrie the armored was set on fire by Calill for no apparent reason. Luckily he was safe and his armor was unharmed. Gatrie clearly saw his attacker's face but couldn't remember their name. ((This really has nothing to do with the game but the person who is Calill asked me to so I just went with it))

Edited by Lightning

Lol. Callil has to be someone awesome then.

Hmm, you're telling us who the detective investigated? That's interesting to know. Anyway, I'm going to start the suspicions rolling (and start the discussions up) with... hmm, a few new faces here. I've played a few games with Snike on Epicmafia, so instead...

Ragnell, how do you cope with a little pressure?

Edited by I Eat Tables

Wait... The Knight killed the Maiden? Apparently, blood doesn't matter anymore.

@IET:I was just throwing that in there as a side note that time.

@Snike: Ironic, I know. But unless the mafia requests otherwise the lowest ranked one does the killing (I should probably tell them that...)

Also, Mist is now doctor. That was quick.

Edited by Lightning

So the BK takes their identity to the grave? Just because if we vote to lynch whomever the BK was then that could prove troublesome

Anybody else willing to start the McCarthyism