Lightning's Mafia

riariadne

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going on a RL, are we? In that case, I'll just bandwagon with Tables. I know barely anyone here, soo... Ragnell

Assuming that Fayt is the Detective, as he seems to be implying, then Cynthia is one of the Watcher/Tracker, if he will confirm her innocence, since his target last night was killed at the same time.

What the hell Fayt. Did you seriously just roleclaim for yourself and her because Spoon made a randomvote in her direction?

oh man I have so much to say but so little of it wouldn't get me suspended

Edited by Hikarusa

Yo, I'm here. Sorry, something weird was going on with the site the other day and I had the AP Biology AP Test to study for (it was totally hard I might add), so I have checked in until now. I know none of you believe me, but I figured I should state my reasons anyway.

Since my head seems to currently be on the chopping block, I guess I should start trying to save myself, eh? I have reason to believe that Fayt is telling the truth about Cynthia.

Vote: Lightning is the logical move. As the name of this topic suggests, this is Lightning's mafia, therefore it's best to take out their owner.

Read the first post plz. Under the part where it says no voting for me, yourself, or dead people.

isn't he the one to always do one of those?

Edit: My spelling seems to be very bad today

Edited by Ulki