Lightning's Mafia

riariadne

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since today was basically crapshoot voting, kill Bizz, but move WoMC into Bizz's role? It's... a botch job but might be the fairest thing to do :awesome:. Or just leave the decision as is. People's complex voting patterns are to blame. You're mr. Moderator, nothing is your fault B). (Not that I'd apply this rule in my games...)

WoMC and Bizz should both die, and I should be revived, and I should get the Godmode role, which makes me invulnerable, and everybody gets candy and blowjobs.

WoMC and Bizz should both die, and I should be revived, and I should get the Godmode role, which makes me invulnerable, and everybody gets candy and blowjobs.

Or better yet, WoMC and Bizz should both die, and Balcerzak should be revived, since he knows everyone's role now.

It's no fair that suddenly everyone wants me dead in games, anyway

If it's going to be such a problem to leave me alive, then kill me >__>

My role sucks anyway

Or better yet, WoMC and Bizz should both die, and Balcerzak should be revived, since he knows everyone's role now.

Bal was never in the game in the first place...

This is my idea:

Bizz dies, and WoMC is revived. However, since everyone knows his role now, he gets a free night of no attacks. Well, you could attack him, but that would be, um, very bad.

Or, we go with Table's idea.

Edited by Lightning

I kind of want to leave WoMC dead since the mafia was severely limited by me before the game started. But I would like to hear other people's opinions first, because it would be unfair otherwise.

I say leave it as is, unless WoMC really protests. If he's adamant that he should still be in the game, kill Bizz and give WoMC Bizz's role, like I Eat Tables suggested.

I say leave it as is, unless WoMC really protests. If he's adamant that he should still be in the game, kill Bizz and give WoMC Bizz's role, like I Eat Tables suggested.

This.

My final verdict is that WoMC is staying dead. There's really nothing else we can do about it that I find as fair. I'm sorry I made a miscount, but the best thing we can do is move on, since we're not making any progress arguing about it.

Am I allowed to roleclaim? Because I don't want anyone wasting their scans on me tonight.

... Oh, fine. Dracohon wasn't visited by anyone last night.

That counts as your last post after dying by the way.

^Yes.

Edited by Lightning

Okay. I'm the miller, which really doesn't help my case in the first place. If you want further proof, Rein almost changed my character to Hetzel instead of Oliver, but I declined~