I think my dad is gay.

Nervousness pulses in me. Tomorrow is the day. The day where my future is judged. Has my dedication payed off? Has my slacking been punished? This is one of the last times my band will ever be the same. Freshman year. New setting. New environment. I'd never been judged before. This is extremely new to me. I have confidence, though. If I did not have confidence, I'd know that I wasn't ready. All I needed for tomorrow morning was a great tie to match my clothing. "Hey dad, may I borrow a tie from you!" I asked my father, whom was an apparent expert at ties. "Sure." my father replied. I waited and waited, as the nervousness flew into me. I could have just walked in there and grabbed a tie, but he forbid me from using certain ties. These ties were my favorites, but I knew that I musn't give in to the lust of the tie. I waited, and then, my mother arrived. I told my mother that I was waiting for my father to assist me in picking out a tie. She talked to him, which caused him to exclaim "Well why the hell didn't he remind me", which I found quite stupid, but I was in my underwear as my sister had just taken off her bra without closing her bedroom door. I might have found this quite sexually pleasing, but she has a mental disability and she's really fat so there's really nothing special about her. My father came up, as I was ensuring enjoyment out of a mouse that I has used before getting a new wireless mouse "If the mouse isn't shit don't treat it like shit" my father exclaimed. I put the mouse on a table, and we walked into his room. There were ties galore. A red tie, a blue tie, a purple mountains majesty tie, and a crapload of black ties. The first one he showed me, I adored. "I like this one" I exclaimed. My father placed his hands backwards on his hips, and replied "The designs are cute, aren't they?!"

my sister had just taken off her bra without closing her bedroom door. I might have found this quite sexually pleasing, but she has a mental disability and she's really fat so there's really nothing special about her.

... She's your sister. How would that be sexually pleasing in any sense, even if she was hot? >_>

She talked to him, which caused him to exclaim "Well why the hell didn't he remind me", which I found quite stupid, but I was in my underwear as my sister had just taken off her bra without closing her bedroom door. I might have found this quite sexually pleasing, but she has a mental disability and she's really fat so there's really nothing special about her.

Even if she did have something sexually pleasing, it'd be very dirty to think that of your sister...>_>

My father placed his hands backwards on his hips, and replied "The designs are cute, aren't they?!"

[No comment]

My dad says stuff like that all the time, hell, I say stuff like that all the time. I'll be damned if I'm gay, because then I'd have TONS of explaining to do for all the pics on my compy...

You need to start publishing novels! I'd buy them.

this made me laugh really hard for some reason.

"but I knew that I musn't give in to the lust of the tie."

"I might have found this quite sexually pleasing, but she has a mental disability and she's really fat so there's really nothing special about her."

"a purple mountains majesty tie,"

:'D

I might have found this quite sexually pleasing, but she has a mental disability and she's really fat so there's really nothing special about her.

If you were going for any kind of "stream of consciousness" form of writing (which you seemed to be) you should have left this out, unless you were attempting a pastiche.

It's just too funny on too many levels. (the pun on "she has a mental disability" and "there's really nothing special about her." It helps to avoid any semblance of "doublethink". For instance, when you think "my sister would be attractive except she isn't" my response is "why did you fixate on her taking off her bra then?" I know it's just a story but this kind of jarring thing makes it difficult to keep reading on the internet when one can simply respond.

My father came up, as I was ensuring enjoyment out of a mouse that I has used before getting a new wireless mouse "If the mouse isn't shit don't treat it like shit" my father exclaimed.

Here, grammar falls apart. The free flow of signifieds and signifiers has begun. The ideal father type begins to separate from the real, material father who you exist with in your everyday life. Your illusions begin to break apart, not only your illusion that your father is your father but that language is anything but an arbitrary construction for communicating meaning.

Language is useful BECAUSE it is more arbitrary than other forms of communication.

My father placed his hands backwards on his hips, and replied "The designs are cute, aren't they?!"

Well done.

EDIT-I'm not gay but I'm heterocurious.

Edited by SeverIan