Favorite Classes!

Anacybele

Gold Knights, Ravens, Marshalls, Assassins and Archsages.

Hate

Whispers, Light Priestesses (lolmicaiah), Priests/Bishops/Saints, Pegasus/Falco/SeraphKnights, and Valkyries.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the older people should still know mine as it hasn't changed. My favorite class is Valkyrie, and many of my favorite characters are Valkyries. I also tend to like Heroes quite a bit.

I don't really have a favorite class since I like the characters themselves more than the class itself. Although I am rather fond of the Pegasus Knight, Myrmidon, Mage, and Cleric classes since some of favorite characters are among one those classes.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Motha fuckin' berserkers, ya heard?

Though I've always been a big fan of mercenaries/heroes, though this may be because I'm on FE7 and my Raven is constantly blessed. And Harken is cool. Gerik... eh...

Heroes, Sages, Cavaliers (but not GBA paladins), Great Knights, actually almost any horse-back unit except troubadours (they're just not that cool yet) and GBA paladins. Actually, extend that to any mounted unit. Gotta love lotsa move.

I can't stand fighters, pirates, zerkers, warriors, reavers, etc. Low hit weapon, low SKL/LUK, no doubling means that they only get one chance to hit. And I gotta say, being RNG proof is really nice in FE.

Great Knights. I have a serious crush on Great Knights.

Does that include Kyle? because like, he can be one. I think Brighton is one too.

Anyway, Knights/Generals/Third tier is my favorite class. I love that armor and the way they clank when they walk! Their lance critical animation(6, 7, 8) is really awesome.

I don't hate any class really. Because hating a class is stupid when they're all pretty useful.

Edited by EmeraldFox

Does that include Kyle? because like, he can be one. I think Brighton is one too.

Anyway, Knights/Generals/Third tier is my favorite class. I love that armor and the way they clank when they walk! Their lance critical animation(6, 7, 8) is really awesome.

I don't hate any class really. Because hating a class is stupid when they're all pretty useful.

Yes, sir, that would indeed include Kyle once he promotes. =D

I dunno. How useful were thieves toward the end of games where they don't promote? (Especially FE6)

I dunno. How useful were thieves toward the end of games where they don't promote? (Especially FE6)

Really useful. Wasting a slot for chest/door keys on your fighters is more annoying than Slippy's nonexistent annoyance.

Really useful. Wasting a slot for chest/door keys on your fighters is more annoying than Slippy's nonexistent annoyance.

But why waste a slot on a unit that's stopped growing before everyone else? Or if you haven't trained him, is absurdly weak compared to other units? Might as well make one of your fighters the designated door/chest key person.

And you're not wasting that much. 3 weapons, a vulnerary, and door/chest key is good enough for most maps.

Edited by El Rey León

1. But why waste a slot on a unit that's stopped growing before everyone else? 2. Or if you haven't trained him, is absurdly weak compared to other units? 3. Might as well make one of your fighters the designated door/chest key person.

And you're not wasting that much. 3 weapons, a vulnerary, and door/chest key is good enough for most maps.

1. Why not? If I know who I'll be using beforehand, that really won't matter.

2. My thieves never fight. Unless it's Colm. But still.

3. No.

Sorry, but I usually have three weapons and two Vulneraries on my fighters. And a Thief if the chapter has doors and chests.

I didn't even realize people still used Vulneraries in Endgame maps, let alone two per unit. ._.

You and me both.

On topic: I happen to like Heroes, Swordmasters, Paladins, Valkyries, Mage Knights, Bishops, Sages, Druids, Dracoknights, Dancers.

I used to like Generals and Warriors, but certain factors caused me to become indifferent to them. (In the Generals' case, the appreciation for a certain stat called speed, as well as the fact that Oswin and FE10!Gatrie were the only really good ones while the rest were either meh or just plain sucked.)

Edited by John Doe

This is actually a difficult question to answer, now that I think about it. On a purely practical level, I want to say healers; I've always quite liked bishops, provided they've got enough speed not to sit there and be hacked to pieces. From a less practical one, though, I seem to be inclined to say pegasus units.

... okay, so I'll just compromise and say Elincia's classes from FE9/10. Leaning more toward queen than princess Crimea, though. For obvious reasons.