Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

Especially bringing Meg to endgame...

Sword playthrough.

and also bringing Leanne to endgame...

Reyson.

and also supporting them together...

Reyson and Meg were my only units without a support.

and also spending so long in 4-E that they reach A support level...

Meg was in Tibarn's route. Also, Support levels increase at an extreme rate during part 4 (Caineghis can build a C with anyone in 4-E-3 without any adjacents). I'm quite sure I didn't get any adjacent bonus for Meg/Reyson, and yet they still could build a C in 4-E-1.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg was in Tibarn's route. Also, Support levels increase at an extreme rate during part 4 (Caineghis can build a C with anyone in 4-E-3 without any adjacents). I'm quite sure I didn't get any adjacent bonus for Meg/Reyson, and yet they still could build a C in 4-E-1.

That would be really cool and someone should go test it thoroughly. That someone almost certainly won't be me, but it would be really awesome if someone tested. And great if they really are accelerated. Actually, testing speeds in each part would be really cool.

Now, there is a "30" in the code somewhere, according to Vincent. Right beside the 15 used for the chapter bonus, actually. It's possible they start using the 30 in part 4. It would explain why you'd only need 2 chapters and no adjacents to pull off a support level in part 4. 30 + 30 > 50.

• 3 months later...

Thoug very old, it's a fun topic, i read it some days ago.

Here's one:

In the intro, Phoenicis is the only country not to be represented by official art. (Rafiel + Nailah, Mist + Soren and Titania etc.)

Tibarn ofcourse is represented in his battle with zelgius etc, however, none of the Hawks have their official art shown in the opening sequence.

Edit: Between the chapter "River crossing" and "The generals hand" Zelgius equips a Nihil skill.

On another note. Druids do not promote into summoners. ;o

Edited by Vicious Sal

Edit: Between the chapter "River crossing" and "The generals hand" Zelgius equips a Nihil skill.

Actually, since Ranulf didn't have any skills there would've been no reason for Nihil to activate. Skrimir had Resolve though, hence Nihil activating.

Actually, since Ranulf didn't have any skills there would've been no reason for Nihil to activate. Skrimir had Resolve though, hence Nihil activating.

Aw that's rite. Didn't think of that. Well, the others still hold water. :P

EDIT:

Tauroneo will be in his General outfit regardless of his current class, when Pelleas announces that he has been framed, blood pact yadayada.

If you defeat Kurth in 3-E Before he can say his line, he will say it, alone, in a window of forest background, with snow falling, showing his OA and a "Talk @ Base" text box.

Edited by Vicious Sal

That would be really cool and someone should go test it thoroughly. That someone almost certainly won't be me, but it would be really awesome if someone tested. And great if they really are accelerated. Actually, testing speeds in each part would be really cool.

Now, there is a "30" in the code somewhere, according to Vincent. Right beside the 15 used for the chapter bonus, actually. It's possible they start using the 30 in part 4. It would explain why you'd only need 2 chapters and no adjacents to pull off a support level in part 4. 30 + 30 > 50.

This is quite an old post, but I'll respond to it anyway...

I'm certain that supports are accelerated in Part 4. I had supports ready to start between every character that was deployed in both of their Part 4 chapters on the same route, even when they did not get any adjacents or shoves or heals or whatever and never saw each other before Part 4, which would imply that they get at least +25 and probably +30. I don't recall for Endgame, though.

If you defeat Kurth in 3-E Before he can say his line, he will say it, alone, in a window of forest background, with snow falling, showing his OA and a "Talk @ Base" text box.

Do you have a screenshot of this? This sounds as amusing as the Heron siblings' empty dialogue boxes.

Do you have a screenshot of this? This sounds as amusing as the Heron siblings' empty dialogue boxes.

Um...

Yeah, I do, I'll look into it tomorrow. (The battle save had him killed already sadly) I'll Make the pic tomorrow. Please, do remind, i keep forgetting this kind of stuff. ;o

Thanks, I will : )

As for my contribution, I don't think I've mentioned this before, but it seems there are some (2?) unused maps in the game that were possibly designed for a scrapped multiplayer mode.

The maps are labeled as "test_taisen" or something (with taisen meaning "large war", as in Super Robot Taisen/Wars) and feature pre-determined characters that are divided into what looks like 2, 3 and 4 player arrangements.

I'm pretty sure something like this was posted before, but here it goes:

If rafiel dies in 1-8 he comes back at 1-E as a playable unit (this was in hard mode.)

Well, here they are, I checked my BS, and it turned out, I saved @ 20 kills, Kurth only took 5 more kills. :3

Has anyone seen these before?

[spoiler=Large again]P18-02-11_2352.jpgP18-02-11_2353.jpg

Edited by Vicious Sal

Might have been said already (I know Vincent said it somewhere in the NES Section which is where I found it) but this unused track is a remix of Alm's victory tune in FE2. Why IS didn't use this is beyond me.

I'm guessing it was planned for the multiplayer maps, but since those got scrapped, so did the song. Hopefully it gets used in a future console FE though : )

On the subject of the "multiplayer maps", here are the units that were used in the tests:

ID

PORTRAIT

CLASS

AFFINITY

WEAPON RANKS

SKILLS

VS REN

IKE

HERO

INVALID

SWORD A

VS PAR

TITANIA

AXE KNIGHT

INVALID

AXE D

VS SRD

EDWARD

MYRMIDON

LIGHT

SWORD D

VS SEN

BOYD

FIGHTER

INVALID

AXE D

VS SOL

DAEIN

HALBERDIER

INVALID

LANCE D

VS AMR

GATRIE

ARMOR LANCE

INVALID

LANCE D

VS SIS

RHYS

BISHOP

INVALID

LIGHT E STAFF C

VS ARC

LEONARDO

ARCHER

WATER

BOW D

VS LAN

OSCAR

LANCE KNIGHT

INVALID

LANCE D

VS MAJ

MICAIAH

LIGHT MAGE

DARK

LIGHT D

VS THF

SOTHE

ROGUE

WATER

KNIFE B

BLOSSOM

VS PEG

MARCIA

PEGASUS KNIGHT

INVALID

LANCE D

VS CAT

RANULF

CAT

INVALID

STRIKE C

VS TIG

MUARIM

TIGER

INVALID

STRIKE C

VS HWK

JANAFF

HAWK

INVALID

STRIKE C

VS SAG

REYSON

HERON

INVALID

NONE

VS DRG

ENA

WHITE DRAGON

INVALID

STRIKE A

Edited by VincentASM

Sounds like it'd be an improvement to her. Interestingly, even though this is the first game where white dragons have magic power, it specifically said in their description in FE9 that white dragons have more magic than the other races.

If the BK could get supports, the only one he could get would be a C support with Micaiah. It would have actually been kind of cool if IS took the time to make a unique conversation for that 1 support. Do supports between enemies work? It'd be funny if BK could get supported during his battle with Ike.

Sounds like it'd be an improvement to her. Interestingly, even though this is the first game where white dragons have magic power, it specifically said in their description in FE9 that white dragons have more magic than the other races.

If the BK could get supports, the only one he could get would be a C support with Micaiah. It would have actually been kind of cool if IS took the time to make a unique conversation for that 1 support. Do supports between enemies work? It'd be funny if BK could get supported during his battle with Ike.

Yes, I've seen it work between Edward and Nolan in 3-E. And I know that supporting Ike and Soren is a bad idea because it makes 3-13 harder.

Oh, how about this one, iirc it wasn't mentioned. But the only chapter where fog is explicitely mentioned, there is no Fog of War... Although it would make it a very hated chapter...

It would have been cool if the fires you create would light up the map as you advanced.

Guest Goldie

Not in those test maps : )

So Ena was at some point planned as a White Dragon? Hmm..

It would explain her growths.

Oh, how about this one, iirc it wasn't mentioned. But the only chapter where fog is explicitely mentioned, there is no Fog of War... Although it would make it a very hated chapter...

Fog is also mentioned in 3-6 (and in 3-7, a little).

Guest Goldie

Might of been said before.. it appears Resolve's granted double hit is canceled if hit by the Quick Claw skill - while a second hit will be granted even if the unit attacked already without Resolve active if a Brave weapon's last 2 hits brings the HP down enough.