Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

least dodgiest character possible

Taking this quote out of context for a fun experiment.

Base Leonardo with Steel Longbow (B rank, so this is easily possible), Aqqar, or Arbalest has 0 AS and 6 Lck for 6 avoid. This should be the lowest possible since no one has a Lck base lower than 6 and he loses all his AS.

Base Ilyana with Bolting can do the same.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking this quote out of context for a fun experiment.

Base Leonardo with Steel Longbow (B rank, so this is easily possible), Aqqar, or Arbalest has 0 AS and 6 Lck for 6 avoid. This should be the lowest possible since no one has a Lck base lower than 6 and he loses all his AS.

Leonardo can have at most -5 avoid from his biorhythm, putting him at 1AVO. (He can't use Aqqar to do what you mention since he'd need to promote).

However, other units can replicate this. Nolan with a max weight Steel forge has 2AS, 7LUK, and up to -10 avoid from his biorhythm. And some units can beat it. Aran with a Steel Greatlance has 2AS, 6LUK, and -10 avoid from bio for 0 avoid. Laura with a sufficiently heavy staff can do it. Micaiah prepromotion, and Meg are also capable of this dubious honour.

Leonardo can have at most -5 avoid from his biorhythm, putting him at 1AVO. (He can't use Aqqar to do what you mention since he'd need to promote).

However, other units can replicate this. Nolan with a max weight Steel forge has 2AS, 7LUK, and up to -10 avoid from his biorhythm. And some units can beat it. Aran with a Steel Greatlance has 2AS, 6LUK, and -10 avoid from bio for 0 avoid. Laura with a sufficiently heavy staff can do it. Micaiah prepromotion, and Meg are also capable of this dubious honour.

I didn't think of Max WT forges or Leo's specific Biorythm. Damn. I added Ilyana and...she can't reach Worst either.

The soldier that Jarod stabs in the begin after clearing the map of 1-P, has the normal damage sound, not the "die" sounds, he still dies.

I couldn't think of anything better. -_-

Actually, I think it would sound strange if it made the "die" sound. But then again, I'm pretty sure there are other times where someone's killed without a "die" sound.

Probably, but I can't name them from the top of my hat. Iirc Nico & the villagers in the market & the villager in 1-6 all die with the normal sound. Though they all fade away after falling to the ground. =/

I included Nico, because most people that are hurt, keep running around throwing stuff that hurts others, I'd include Nico in the "save lehran action". But yeah, he does survive. :) It's even said, this child is dying.

Maybe because he's a kid though. =/

Nico dies in the Japanese version. The seemingly contradictory base convo is only in the American version. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

The horses in 3-3 are rescue-able, as long as the normal requirements for rescuing are met: the rescuer(your character) must have a weight of at least 22, since all of the Horses have a weight of 20!

2-1 is the only chapter in which the Proud Flight map theme plays, yet you don't have any flying units.

Probably an accident and was supposed to be played during 2-P. That's the chapter with only flying units =P

Probably an accident and was supposed to be played during 2-P. That's the chapter with only flying units =P

It is played in 2-P. My point was that 2-1 is the only map in which it is played and you don't have any flying units.

2-1 is the only chapter in which the Proud Flight map theme plays, yet you don't have any flying units.

It is played in 2-P. My point was that 2-1 is the only map in which it is played and you don't have any flying units.

Your original statement was misleading then. I believe that you meant to say something like

"In chapter 2-1, the map theme 'Proud Flight' plays. Oddly though, you are not in control of any flying units on this map."

Which chapter does this occur in?

The one in 3-12. I've heard it's American only, like the 3 special weapons conversations in 3-6.

Proud Flight does not play in 2-1 (the one with Brom and Nephenee, right?). It's Hymn of the Righteous.

Also, doesn't Nico survive because Micaiah saves him? I don't think he was one of the ones that Jarod killed later in the scene.

You can bypass falling into potholes in 3-11 by placing a flying unit on the square with a pothole. Fliers won't be hindered by the potholes. You can then send another unit on a pathway through the flier. Since the flier is on that square, your character won't fall into the pothole, and you can send them on their way. Seems really nifty!

You can bypass falling into potholes in 3-11 by placing a flying unit on the square with a pothole. Fliers won't be hindered by the potholes. You can then send another unit on a pathway through the flier. Since the flier is on that square, your character won't fall into the pothole, and you can send them on their way. Seems really nifty!

This has been widely known for a long time. Interestingly enough, using a Rescue staff to move a unit onto a pothole won't set it off (but shoving a unit into a pothole does set it off).

This has been widely known for a long time. Interestingly enough, using a Rescue staff to move a unit onto a pothole won't set it off (but shoving a unit into a pothole does set it off).

You can shove units onto potholes in FE10? I know you can't in FE9.

Oh well, thanks for making me feel like a dumbass.

Edit:

All SS weapons give WEXP, despite being the highest ranked weapon possible. They give 6 WEXP each.

Edited by StinDuh

• 2 weeks later...

It didn't to an enemy I shoved :( It was a long time ago but i'm fairly sure i got the pothole right.

• 3 weeks later...

In SF's Character relationship diagram, Volug, Zihark, Astrid, Heather, Nephenee and Stefan are the only people not included in a group (Dawn BRigade, holy guards etc) or have links to other people..