Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

I figured you were talking about all units :mellow:

Eventhough enemies don't seem to set off potholes, they avoid them.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know Levail's growths are disturbingly similiar to Devdan's.

Did you know that Pilgrim caps are also very similiar to BK caps.

Did you know Levail's growths are disturbingly similiar to Devdan's.

Did you know that Pilgrim caps are also very similiar to BK caps.

That might explain why Danved's Lancer outfit is the standard Lancer outfit ---> Promoting Jarod makes him Danved.

Yeah sometimes IS' lazyness disturbs me

Yes, how dare they fail to make a unique promoted model for a unplayable character. How lazy of them to not predict that someone would hack into the game and promote Jarod.

Yes, how dare they fail to make a unique promoted model for a unplayable character. How lazy of them to not predict that someone would hack into the game and promote Jarod.

I do find them lazy for not adding in hight difference animations in though. or unequipped animations...

That wasn't my point, though. :(:

And hell, if it's been done with all other games, why not here?

Their games always get hacked. I'm surprised that, after 20+ years, that haven't started putting easter eggs into every game for hackers to stumble upon.

Edited by Yuglyoshi

Their games always get hacked. I'm surprised that, after 20+ years, that haven't started putting easter eggs into every game for hackers to stumble upon.

I'd like to think that, even though they know the games get hacked, the developers silently protest against it by acting as if it won't happen.

But there are easter eggs. Such as Zelgius having the same stats as the Black Knight or Bertram having the same stats as Renning. And while easter eggs are kind of a nice "bonus", they don't add anything to the game for 99.99% of players and they're under no obligation to put them in. Certainly, I wouldn't expect them to go through the hassle of making models for every single boss in the game.

I've always thought that easter eggs were just developers being self-indulgent and putting in stuff they think is "cool".

Except Tibarn never even moves over there... Kinda sucks... And then you have to rescue him with someone to actuall be able but then that would need to have a unit with omgwtfgr9 avoid... and :unsure: ... :<

But then again i think this talk is all about hacks and what not in which case yes i guess it is possible and i'll go away now :sweatdrop:. Bye

Edited by Jhen Mohran

The Rescue staff might work. I don't know how you'll get them to target each other, though.

On a previous run of mine, Nailah got aggressive when I took out Rafiel, so if you can do that (long range magic) and get Tibarn within her range, it can probably work. That's assuming Nailah always behaves that way.

On a previous run of mine, Nailah got aggressive when I took out Rafiel, so if you can do that (long range magic) and get Tibarn within her range, it can probably work. That's assuming Nailah always behaves that way.

Actually I think she moves dependng on RNG...

My Haar got in to the DB section and Nailah savaged him (without killing Rafiel). Then I restarted, did the same (in hopes Haar would dodge, or it would end before Nailah got the chance) but she never moved and i ended the chapter on the next turn :mellow:

My Haar got in to the DB section and Nailah savaged him (without killing Rafiel). Then I restarted, did the same (in hopes Haar would dodge, or it would end before Nailah got the chance) but she never moved and i ended the chapter on the next turn :mellow:

Interesting. I just did the map pretty recently for my draft and Haar never got attacked. When it happened before (with Jill), I had had to restart because of Nailah, and when I didn't knock out Rafiel she didn't move.

She attacked my Heather once, without me killing Rafiel. Heather used Bane on Nailah(, but before it was my turn again I already won, so I didn't kill her)

• 2 weeks later...

In Ulki and Janaff's endings, it states that Janaff ends up being Tibarn's right arm, while Ulki being the other arm. Ulki's ending sort of implies that being the king's left arm is inferior to being his right arm, since it says "Despite being the new king's left arm...". But when you see Tibarn's attack animation untransformed, he attacks with his left arm. mellow.gif

Ulki's ending sort of implies that being the king's left arm is inferior to being his right arm, since it says "Despite being the new king's left arm...".

I don't see how it is being implied that being the left ar is inferior. Despite being the King's left arm, Ulki still loved solitude, spending his free time in long-deserted locales. There is nothing there that implies that being the left arm is inferior.

Baselard is the only beorc SS weapon that does not give a bonus to stats.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Baselard is the only beorc SS weapon that does not give a bonus to stats.

Maybe because it's bases are already pretty good. 18 Mt is on par with Ragnell and Alondite. 100 Hit...doesn't really do anything. 15 Crit is only matched by Creiddylad and Rexbolt. 10 Wt makes it one of the lightest SS weapons around.