Mafia Players Tier List

riariadne

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snike for bottom tier!

Why? I got lynched day one in Quantum, killed in a knife fight in Choral, and gave myself up in FE10. I suck. -_-

Who says Hika can't play in my games? They're going to be on other boards for the foreseeable future (maybe they always will), so there's no reason he can't play there.

oh okay i forgot

off topic - don't make every single one in a different forum. I seem to forget those alot

• 2 months later...

Okay, Fayt has slid far down the paths. I don't think I could reasonably forsee myself above him (EVEN THOUGH THE FUCKER GAVE AWAY YET ANOTHER GODDAMN FE4 SPOILER) so I'll just say he should probably stay where he is.

There needs to be about eight thousand places between Snike and Ulki.

Ok guys, I'm trying to sound arrogant or anything but this list was made before TM2. I think I actually should move above Bal and possibly Spoon solely for my play in that game.

Let me put it this way. As a town member, I knew 4/8 of the mafia members by the end of Day 1 and I managed to get 3 of them lynched (I refused to give away Bizz's name simply because I have some morals). Personally, I think this trumps anything that Bal's done. That being said, Tables actually won that game so he's still better than me.