Corruption Mafia

Tables

That is a meh excuse,i know i'm very guillable and what not, but if i know that the moderator is most likely going to lie 99% of the time, i'm not going to take everything seriously.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At worst, our numbers are 7-2 which gives us 2 mislynches. I am leaning toward the lynching of Ulki, because lets face it, I highly doubt anyone would kill him during the night without any reason.

Vote: Ulki

Edited by Core

You really think it would be that easy? I was thinking that he was trying to persuade a mass-claim, although you could be right. Vote Life. I'm hoping there's more to this.

Edited by Core

I'm not saying that it's foolproof, but it's a hell of a lot more likely than random voting is to get us a mafia member.

Edited by Ninji

I have absolute proof that Ether and WoMC met last night. And I'm absolutely sure that it's correct info. So I vote WoMC.

I also want to say that I lied about being the Hooker because I wanted to see if people would claim to multiple roles (even if you given the role of mafia, you might not be mafia). I won't reveal the role that Tables gave me mostly because I don't even trust his info. I do trust what other people say, though.

I will not be outbluffed.

I have unequivocal proof that Life is the real hooker.

Why? Did Ether fail to do anything last night?

You guys are going to regret lynching me. This is the type of game where you NEED my mind. This is the type of game where a person like Ulki can afford to get lynched on the first day.

In case you haven't noticed we have functional brains capable of interpretting the situations we find ourselves in. In fact, you could screw us over even more if you were mafia because certain people will find it unresistable to listen to you.

In case you haven't noticed we have functional brains capable of interpretting the situations we find ourselves in. In fact, you could screw us over even more if you were mafia because certain people will find it unresistable to listen to you.

Well, your mind got you lynched. Have a happy birthday.

Ah, ye of little faith. Those who believe that they are doing the smart thing and yet have no clue how dumb of a decision you've made. I hope I was Mafia. If so, then Ether should be dead since I was told that I was the tracker.

And technically Core, you really should have voted for WoMC.