Corruption Mafia

Tables

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 2 end

Apparently Core the Townie was hosting a party to celebrate his first time getting murdered. Ether also apparently was targeted by someone, but a doctor saved his life.

It is now day 2.

I'm still alive? That's pretty cool.

I'm voting WeaponsOfMassConstruction today. I have no evidence, but he keeps acting as if he was mafia, and while that doesn't necessarily mean that he is mafia, I have absolutely no idea what he'd gain from acting that way. After all, there's no bomb, granny, fool or anything similar in this game. So, maybe it's just supposed to be a joke, but if it is, it's a bad one.

I'm still alive? That's pretty cool.

I'm voting WeaponsOfMassConstruction today. I have no evidence, but he keeps acting as if he was mafia, and while that doesn't necessarily mean that he is mafia, I have absolutely no idea what he'd gain from acting that way. After all, there's no bomb, granny, fool or anything similar in this game. So, maybe it's just supposed to be a joke, but if it is, it's a bad one.

It's because I'm part of the cult.

Though seriously, don't treat this as a normal mafia game.

Ulki, as the random WoMC vote irked me. Raymond at least had presented...something.

Edited by Trompe le Monde

Fun fact: I'm lying a lot less than all of you seem to think. Asides from the odd half-truth, most of my posts are true.

Anyway, I'm interested in knowing what people think their role is at this point. Just say what you think in your PM (I won't tell you if you're right, of course).

You could be lying right there, but then since you know we would think that you could be saying the truth, but then you know someone would make a comment like this and so you will lie, but then you say the truth but lied. Etc...Etc...

Corruption Mafia Event

Due to the inactivity of the town, all town and 3rd party members are now a Beloved Princess, and your death will cause the next day phase to be skipped. Any mafia members are still mafia members. This is an incentive to guess right.

I'd like to clarify, your original role has been retained. And it only applies during the day (otherwise it becomes a game of vigilante vs. mafia)

no, that pic of the guy you posted when you got me as the sk. Fayts game. The one where someone was staring at the star of david.

Corruption Mafia Event

Due to the inactivity of the town, all town and 3rd party members are now a Beloved Princess, and your death will cause the next day phase to be skipped. Any mafia members are still mafia members. This is an incentive to guess right.

O RLY? :awesome:

The only thing this does is encourage another No Lynch to occur.

I guess it ain't true (and I guess that now that I've said this, it will happen).