Corruption Mafia

Tables

Who did you track, Ether or WoMC? I think you said that WoMC was the hooker earlier. We can kill him tomorrow, remember we currently have 2 mislynches at worst.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did you track, Ether or WoMC? I think you said that WoMC was the hooker earlier. We can kill him tomorrow, remember we currently have 2 mislynches at worst.

Core, stop being intentionally stupid. Now I'm being serious.

This is a game where none of us know nothing to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if:

1) I'm not really the Tracker even though that's what Tables told me.

2) Ether and WoMC didn't met last night or Ether didn't even see anyone. And I "tracked" Ether last night just so you know.

3) Lynching me won't let you guys find out my real role because Tables can potentially lie about anything.

Therefore, we have no lynches to spare because any lynch can fuck us over. When you lynch someone who you know can use proper logic much better than anyone else, you're effectively shooting yourself in the foot since logic is the ONLY weapon we have here.

You want to lynch me, go ahead. Unless Tables explicitly says that any roles revealed on death are official roles, you will learn nothing from killing me and end up screwing yourself more.

I don't think I'm mafia but I'm not sure. This isn't a plea to convince you of something I'm not. This is a plea to keep me instead of getting rid of someone who usually is incredibly beneficial to the town but gets screwed because of luck (I pull too many mafia roles).

EDIT: Changed the letters into numbers to avoid smilies.

Edited by Life

Just because you get lynched doesn't mean you can't still contribute.

Did you even read my last post? Let me quote the part that I think is probably the most important.

Unless Tables explicitly says that any roles revealed on death are official roles, you will learn nothing from killing me and end up screwing yourself more.

So get Tables to say that and then I'll agree that my death will tell you something important. But until then, you're screwing yourself over.

Unvote.

Vote: No lynch

It's better if we find out who died last night. Then we can start making logical assumptions about who's mafia and who's not. And if Ether ends up dead, then I probably am Mafia.

How? Last I checked, normal Mafia rules are in play. As in "don't fucking post after you're dead".

Did everyone here get hit on the head with a bat made of frozen stupid? Why am I suddenly the only person here who's using their brain properly?

What Spoon said. You'd be an idiot to even try it, Weapons.

You want me dead, fine. But you will gain almost no information from my death. In return, I can help you guys figure out the real members of this mafia. But that being said, all of you are way too hardheaded to realize your mistakes. Plus I bet half of you are pissy about me being so high up on that tier list...

You know what, let me spell this out for you. This is for everybody who is playing this game.

THIS IS NOT A GAME WHERE YOU FUCK AROUND WITH LYNCHES. NOBODY KNOWS DIDDLY SQUAT. THE SECOND YOU LYNCH A PERSON (NEVER MIND THE SMARTEST PERSON PLAYING AS VOTED BY ALL OF YOU) ON A TERRIBLE HUNCH, YOU'VE FUCKED YOURSELF IN THE ASS.

At first glance,either Ulki,Trompe le Monde,or BK-201.Possibly Snike,I can't really gauge him yet.No offense,but you three seem the most likely to buy whatever IET/Other players might throw at us.

Trust IET? In this game?! Give me some credit.

Anyways. We know nothing, and in a game where we can't trust anyone, we can't clutch at straws and mislynch. We have enogh information to carry out an informed kill ... next day phase, when we find out who ate it last night. No lynch though doubtless I'm too late.

Geez, there I go take a nap, and suddenly, the game moves forward three pages...

Life, the more you whine about it, the more likely it appears to me that you're mafia. We cannot be 100% sure, but being able to be 100% sure about something is extraordinarily rare in a balanced mafia game to begin with.

Then again, I see the point about mislynches, so I'll at least do the following for now:

Vote No Lynch.

Geez, there I go take a nap, and suddenly, the game moves forward three pages...

Life, the more you whine about it, the more likely it appears to me that you're mafia. We cannot be 100% sure, but being able to be 100% sure about something is extraordinarily rare in a balanced mafia game to begin with.

Then again, I see the point about mislynches, so I'll at least do the following for now:

Vote No Lynch.

Well, only IET can be certain of Life's innocence or guilt.

Well, only IET can be certain of Life's innocence or guilt.

(Spoon can, too.)

But yeah, you're right.

But I'm actually starting to think that the mafia was actually told the truth about whether they're the mafia or not. After all, if not even the mafia/SK themselves know that they're mafia/SK, the game more or less just consists of random-lynching, which probably isn't intended. Unless the mafia/SK are supposed to find out that they're mafia/SK based on who dies, but since that info isn't reliable either... ...yeah.

You're quite unconistent Life, you said before that you knew for a fact that Ether and WoMC met last night, but now you question the credibility of everything.

Unvate; Vote No Lynch

1. I usually play like this to save my own ass. But it's worked before.

2. I don't even know if I'm mafia. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But all I "know" is that I'm supposed to be the Tracker and that Ether and WoMC met last night. And I can't even be sure about how true that info is.

Everyone has voted, so I'm tempted to end the day, but I'll give it another, say 4 hours (I know it's less than 24 hours in total but whatever), unless some drastic change of votes occurs in that time and I think people need time to respond.

BTW, this post contains complete truth.

Quick thing about people who voted for me because I "claimed" Hooker. Did any of you see this post?

Oh, well I hooked you, Ether.

Thank you, come again.

Fair enough. Since there haven't been any counterclaims for Tracker so far, I at least don't see any reason right now to take action against you.

Let's just see what happens at night.

Unvote

What is the new total,might I ask?

As for me being hooked,I can tell you what I have been told.

IET told me that I'm the deputy,so,assuming the cop is alive,I would not visit anybody due to not being anything but a regular townie at the time.

I sent in orders to Investigate Life,as I had no idea what my real role was,or whether I could do anything,but potentially finding out info on such a player would be a great boon,even if it was false,I'd have something to work with.

As for whether I am alive or not,I was not told I was dead or to act alive.