Corruption Mafia

Tables

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah uhh, this sucks. Does anyone know what happens if we vote for the dead player?

No lynch, I guess.

Though, as I said, I don't think that's the case.

So....

Should we, like...lynch someone?

I'd start the ball rolling but will be physically incapable of responding after twenty minutes, so yeah.

No lynch, I guess.

Though, as I said, I don't think that's the case.

Raymond, what makes you so confident that nobody has died? There are two protective roles, and two killing roles. Basically, the killer had to be hooked and the mafia target had to be docced, or mafia NK.

Oh no maybe everyone targeted me again because Ulki brought it up

WHY ULKI WHYYYY

vote Ulki

But if I'm dead it won't work ;~;

Raymond, what makes you so confident that nobody has died? There are two protective roles, and two killing roles. Basically, the killer had to be hooked and the mafia target had to be docced, or mafia NK.

Or the mafia was lazy and didn't kill anyone, or the mafia and killer both targeted the same dude who happened to be protected.

Hey, I'm not certain about it, but I'm just going to assume the complete opposite of anything Tables says. So if he says that someone has died, I'll assume no-one has died. This is Corruption Mafia after all. :newyears:

Then again, I might be the Hooker, but who knows? Not even I myself know. :awesome:

Also, voting Bizz for the lulz.

EDIT: Unvote

Edited by Raymond

Or the mafia was lazy and didn't kill anyone, or the mafia and killer both targeted the same dude who happened to be protected.

Hey, I'm not certain about it, but I'm just going to assume the complete opposite of anything Tables says. So if he says that someone has died, I'll assume no-one has died. This is Corruption Mafia after all. :newyears:

Then again, I might be the Hooker, but who knows? Not even I myself know. :awesome:

Also, voting Bizz for the lulz.

That would be too predictable, don't you think?

Oh no maybe everyone targeted me again because Ulki brought it up

WHY ULKI WHYYYY

vote Ulki[/b

But if I'm dead it won't work ;~;

how odd that you target the person to usually lay off when the votes come against him. I was expecting life to do it but not you.

Vote bizz[/b.

Edit: unbold

Edited by Ulki

At first glance,either Ulki,Trompe le Monde,or BK-201.Possibly Snike,I can't really gauge him yet.No offense,but you three seem the most likely to buy whatever IET/Other players might throw at us.