What cant you stand?

Ansem

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's a negative mindset. You can't tell me that viewing everything less than perfect as failure ends with anything being a particularly successful endeavor. If you truly viewed it as such a manner, most of your life would necessarily be a failure.

It just sounds silly.

Well, I understand what you mean, but it just never seems to turn out like that for me. I mean, yeah, technically speaking if perfect is your standard, then it's impossible to do any better than just barely succeeding, but I dunno. Honestly, I could just not be using that mindset and just be thinking I'm using it. Or something.

People who take my sarcasm seriously. They usually call me on only my most outrageous statements and I'm just left stunned that someone thought I actually meant whatever it is I said.

I played clarinet. In a primary school band. My clarinet hatred is not baseless, you know.

You hate the instrument you played? I guess if it's a primary school band I can understand. :lol: But around where I live people are crazy about music, and some of the people I know are amazing at clarinet. (sadly I am not one of them). Squeaks are pretty rare : D

I'm usually an easygoing dude, but I get incredibly edgy when I'm behind the wheel. I cannot fucking stand when people don't use their turn signals. Shit drives me up a wall, every time.

I'm usually an easygoing dude, but I get incredibly edgy when I'm behind the wheel. I cannot fucking stand when people don't use their turn signals. Shit drives me up a wall, every time.

People who think that a speed limit of 65 means that you should drive at least 70 tick me off behind the wheel. I think people forgot what the definition of 'limit' is.

Also, when people merge and drive all the way up the lane getting closed / ending and then cutting people off at the last second. That causes me blood pressure spikes.

People who think that a speed limit of 65 means that you should drive at least 70 tick me off behind the wheel. I think people forgot what the definition of 'limit' is.

Oh man this. Whenever I'm driving friends and family around I have to deal with this.

Oh man this. Whenever I'm driving friends and family around I have to deal with this.

What bothers me even more is when people that do this talk about how it bothers them when people go the speed limit. It ticks me off so much. <_<

What bothers me even more is when people that do this talk about how it bothers them when people go the speed limit. It ticks me off so much. <_<

Agreed. There should be no social stigma associated with legal driving habits.

Hvin 2 read txt talk lik dis.

It just absolutely pisses me off. >:

Yeah, text like that is pretty homoerotic.

I'd probably say I can't stand hate bandwagons. One of the whole "Hey, look, they hate that thing! Even though I'm not involved in it anyway, I'll just join so I can be accepted by society because they look cool!" kind of deals. But hey, I don't really mind if you have a legit hatred for it though.

That is annoying. Heck, I think it's that way with the Twilight series.

I can't stand:

People I don't like

People that say 99.9%

My dad barking at me to clean his mess

People that can't accept your opinion

People that feel like they have to say something even when they don't need to

People that say a character's official English name isn't the correct name, like the Caeda/Shiida thing.

People finding the most harmless things perverted, like lasers.

People that leave chats without saying anything

People crying and complaining that F2P MMOs forces you to buy things from the shops that uses real money when they don't

Overly negative people

People that talk down about themselves

People that can't keep their cool

'Fans' that make characters seem uncool/annoying

People taking small spoonfuls of ice cream

People wasting/not finishing food and drinks

People who are able to help but refuse

People blowing things out of proportions

People crying about politics and not doing anything about them

-more-

So you don't like perfume, makeup, or rap music? :huh:

Not... not really no. Especially not rap music. I have a pretty good complexion I guess, so I don't usually wear makeup. And perfume...well, I just bathe a lot and use deodorant or whatever...perfume smells bad anyway.

And, rap music... just...no.

Edited by 'Lexis

People that seem to be glued on their high horse

People that (honestly) apologize and then go right back to doing what ever the hell they apologized for

People that think just because they have a pretty good position means they're entitled to be a total bitch

People that don't know what personal space is

GPA, Class Ranking, Necessary Graduating Credits, Credit hours, the ACT (SAT too but to a much lesser extent), standardized testing, etc.

Pokemon's GS Cup allowing some legendaries instead of banning all of them. Yes I'm mad.

Out of this world OOC in serious works of fiction (includes both fanmade and original)

People that think they know what other's are going through

People that don't know when to quit (annoying, e.g. joking around/trollan)

When I hesitate.

Ever noticed that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?

smart-asses I hate them!!!

Better that the donkeys be smart than dumb, I've always said.

Anyway, I get the feeling that you wouldn't like me that much then... :(

Back to seriousness, the fact that there's rarely any good television programming between 8AM and 2PM kind of makes me irritable, especially during summer when that's when I'm most likely to be bored.

Better that the donkeys be smart than dumb, I've always said.

Anyway, I get the feeling that you wouldn't like me that much then... :(

Back to seriousness, the fact that there's rarely any good television programming between 8AM and 2PM kind of makes me irritable, especially during summer when that's when I'm most likely to be bored.

It depends...

Edited by Sask

People crying about politics and not doing anything about them

-more-

I know a number of people who do that, but politics is almost impossible to fix anyway, not that it makes it any more tolerable to listen to people complain. >.< You could vote, but either way the winner usually doesn't change much. Day to day life stays the same.

People that don't know what personal space is

Too many people need to be educated on that point. >_<