What class do you want to be

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably make a mercenary the first time I play (FE7!Raven is gonna roflstomp the enemy army of FE12 for great justice), but I also kinda like the idea of making a mage or cavalier. I guess I'm going to play around with it a bit, and if it doesn't completely fail as a game, the my unit thingie pretty much guarantees that I'm going to replay the game more than just once.

on first playthrough I'd like to choose a soldier, but since that isn't an option I'm going for archer. male, just so I can identify with the character better.

all PT's after that will be female, for the second PT it will be mage (for sexiness).

Mage/Merchant's child/Wise/Recluse

Sounds about right.

This, but maybe Truth-Seeker instead of Recluse.

The first time, I want it to be as close to me as possible, and that matches it.

Edited by Slize

Monk, except that Light Magic doesn't exist, so Pegasus Knight, except that men can't be Pegasus Knights, so Axe Paladin, except that Axe Paladins don't exist, so Sword Paladin... which do exist! :newyears: So a Cavalier that mains swords. Except that Cavalier animations in FEDS make me want to puke. If this was SD, I'd say Myrmidon->Sniper, but it's not clear if reclass is going to make a comeback, so Myrmidon.

Monk, except that Light Magic doesn't exist, so Pegasus Knight, except that men can't be Pegasus Knights, so Axe Paladin, except that Axe Paladins don't exist, so Sword Paladin... which do exist! :newyears: So a Cavalier that mains swords. Except that Cavalier animations in FEDS make me want to puke. If this was SD, I'd say Myrmidon->Sniper, but it's not clear if reclass is going to make a comeback, so Myrmidon.

I'm farely sure I remember seeing on the site it was but I can't quite remember so I wouldn't quote me on it.

It depends. Good pegasus knights can be godly. And if there aren't any fliers for a while I'd go with peg so at least someone has flight utility. If it's useful enough to have 2, then even if you get one from the start I'd still say peg. But if you can't adjust growths/bases and it's OHKOd by everything and 5HKOs in return or something, then I'd have to go with something that has more martial ability.

Yeah, if I were to get this game then this choice would in no way be about roleplaying. Purely about what's best for the team.

As my favourite classes are nomad trooper/ranger and berserkers on the handhelds which are both unavailable for the customised character I'd have to go with cavalier for my first playthrough maybe merc or fighter

Whatever class is in low supply (of good units) in Marth's original army from Monshou, probably. No point having too many of the same classes when others in the army could achieve the same things, if not better.

It'd be interesting if you end up alone in the first Prologue chapter with just a staff though.

If the classes remain what we've seen listed and males don't get myrmidons, I won't be too happy, because I've never been a great Hero fan. Which means I'd end up a mage.