What class do you want to be

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,assuming it isn;t changed too much,Katua joins in chapter 2,and Palla in chapter 3.Minerva joins in 9,so flyers aren't horridly low in supply.

You forgot Shiida.

Fighter. Hopefully I can reclass to DracoKnight too.

I will hope for the miracle that males will be allowed to become myrmidons after all. Otherwise I guess I have to take the mage route. That way it will hopefully also be easier to deal with all those Dragon Knights at the beginning.

I'm guessing the class you choose is the one your stuck with for a while until battle prep then you can reclass. Like male set 1 Cavalier Archer Mage male set 2 Merc Knight Fighter. And so male set 1 can be a Myrmidon.

This is just a thought so don't quote me on that.

I will hope for the miracle that males will be allowed to become myrmidons after all. Otherwise I guess I have to take the mage route. That way it will hopefully also be easier to deal with all those Dragon Knights at the beginning.

Why don't you just pick a female myrm?

I take offense to that.

But seriously, I want a female Mercenary despite my class of preference being Myrm/SM. But damn IS probably won't let us have that. I mean, we had what, three female Heroes in total, and how many games?

I guess either the male Merc or the female Myrmidon will do.

Nevermind the lack of female Mercenaries, I want a male Pegasus Knight. Come on. This series has some of the girliest boys ever and none of them ride Pegasus? Not even Lucius?

And MegaTen has the boyishist girls ever! >_>

I don't think Lucius weighs the many pounds less needed to ride a Pegasus.

As I apparently can't be a pirate, I'll substitute it with a Fighter wearing an eyepatch.

Nevermind the lack of female Mercenaries, I want a male Pegasus Knight. Come on. This series has some of the girliest boys ever and none of them ride Pegasus? Not even Lucius?

Lucius is the manliest man ever, so obviously he can't be seen on a pussy pegasus.

Pegasus riders are exclusively female. Always have been, always will be.

I do want a female Mercenary though. That way I can use Ogma, that female Mercenary, and I can change "My Unit" to anything I want, since I would already have two Heroes! :D