Hikarusa thread

No offense, mr. Mod, but I think we all understand that things were made worse by Revan's topic. Even though some of Hika's posts were actually rather logical. So, do you really need to restate it (beating a dead horse), in a topic apparently dedicated to him??? mellow.gif

Also, cupcakes.

Recent actions by some users show evidence to the opposite. This is probably true for you if you're speaking for yourself

Nope, nothing in this thread is necessary anyway and I just felt like confirming her thought on the matter.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent actions by some users show evidence to the opposite. This is probably true for you if you're speaking for yourself

Nope, nothing in this thread is necessary anyway and I just felt like confirming her thought on the matter.

There was pretty much no chance of getting Hika unbanned in the first place anyway, the staff had already agreed, right? I originally thought there might have been, but I was proven wrong.

So yeah, this is Plan B.

I think Hika was a pretty cool guy. Eh changed his name to offensive things and didn't afraid of the consequences.

Plan B is annoying the moderators through protest?

Why?

I've forgotten where, it might've been Malcolm in the Middle, but they tried to enrage somebody until they forgot everybody else they were angry with. So applying this if the mods get really annoyed and forget why they banned Hika

TL:DR The T.V. is telling me that irritating the admins will get Hika unbanned.

Finally just to keep this post slightly serious Pop tarts> Toaster Strudels.

Discuss

You dont need to toast pop tarts <_<

Well, they're pretty gross if you don't.

Oh, and I can subjectively objectively state that toaster strudels are far superior to the lowly pop-tart.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Well, their pretty gross if you don't.

Oh, and I can subjectively objectively state that toaster strudels are far superior to the lowly pop-tart.

The untoasted poptart is the pinnacle of on-the-go snacks. How can you possibly dislike it?

meh depends

The untoasted poptart is the pinnacle of on-the-go snacks. How can you possibly dislike it?

meh depends

I don't need any reason but the ones that my taste buds give.

This is why you are on my FL you glorious bastard! :awesome:

Phoenix x Fayt? as in bffs nothing gay here folks

If a topic about this springs up, I'm coming for you, Soluna :angry:

On that note, I'm glad nobody reads the weird ass conversations held in the LoAF feedback topic -_-