SF User Tier List

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In language, it's very rare for people to identify when one person tries to move from one language to another as "using a translator". In fact your use of "you used translator" is the first time I've seen someone do such a thing. It would be more correct and more understandable to say I "attempted to translate" or something like that.

Sorry for being anal, don't hate.

You can usually tell when someone utilizes a translator because of the funky arrangement of words or even of translation of a word's alternate meaning.

たけしさんは授業を休んだことがありません。

It really says "Takeshi's never been absent from class". The translation given by an online one, though, is "The fungus it does and class you have not gone to bed.

."

Of course, that's ignoring that there's no way he could have possibly known that you were using a translator when you were just guessing at what it said, unless it was somehow completely related to an off-the-wall translation that only an internet engine would produce.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Of course, that's ignoring that there's no way he could have possibly known that you were using a translator when you were just guessing at what it said, unless it was somehow completely related to an off-the-wall translation that only an internet engine would produce.

I used to think it was the translators acting up

why am i not here wat the fuck is this shit i worked my ass off to be a troll sadfface i should at least be a dbag =[

Checklist:

- Smash & Lawl Dike lowered.

- Narga, King soren, Queen Elincia & SeverIan raised.

- 'Lexis & Luminescent Blade added

Edited by Soul

Checklist:

- Smas, Lawl Dike lowered

- Narga, King soren, Queen Elincia & SeverIan raised

- 'Lexis & Luminescent Blade added

I decided to change my name because i had no idea how many people had soren names, i changed it to red wolves, wolves are my favorite animals and i'm a redhead. then i facepalmed because it was so similar to RFoF name. I changed my name to Fenrir, because i love dark magic in FE10 Cause he is a cool wolf guy in norse mythology.

New checklist

-change my name...plez