(FE7) Drafting Tourney 2

BBM

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Aquilae is probably going to win. It probably won't even matter what team he has.

I predict that Aquilae will finish within 2 days and get the best turncount regardless of who he can use.

Zinedine-Zidane-21.gif

I'm not sure who to grab next, I wanted Florina / Fiora but I had to make do with Heath (hopefully he can take the right side in Crazed Beast by himself, although it isn't very likely). Also I wanted Isadora fffffff

I predict that Aquilae will finish within 2 days and get the best turncount regardless of who he can use.

Thanks for the support, matey...

Thanks for the support, matey...

sorry, but, did you see his fe6 and fe4 efficiency runs? He scares me. I don't understand the gif, though. Zidane (I assume) head-butting and a wall inserted to make it look like he is head-butting a wall. Anyway, I'll root for you. Just like I cheer for the Maple Leafs.

I'm not sure who to grab next, I wanted Florina / Fiora but I had to make do with Heath (hopefully he can take the right side in Crazed Beast by himself, although it isn't very likely).

He can. It won't be pretty, and you'll need to dope him up a little, but he can solo it unless he's getting stat screwed.

Also, I'd just love to see more people actually complete this draft run, regardless of who they are. Despite the fact that it's not the same circumstances as in draft 1, I'm dying to see some sort of meter-stick I can compare against.

Edited by Balcerzak

Hell, I'm loving my team right now. Hector, Marcus, Lowen and Dorcas starting in Chapter 12.

EDIT: NILS! Want him instead.

Edited by Life

Hmm...Nino? Or Karel?

One side I get Anima, the other, I screw everyone else over.

Karel

Karla's probably gonna end up being my last pick.

Edited by psychout50

Renault.

EDIT:

Since I'm finished drafting, I've done some of the chapters already. Having only Hector, Marcus, Sain and Guy for half the game is not fun =/ Also I miss RN abuse.

Playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AquiIae#p/c/D6C05A44E37D357A

Chapter 11: 8 turns

Chapter 12: 6 turns

Chapter 13: 8 turns

Chapter 14: 12 turns

Chapter 15: 7 turns

Chapter 16: 8 turns (not so sure on this one)

Chapter 17: 12 turns

Chapter 18: 3 turns

Chapter 19: 7 turns

Chapter 20: 8 turns

Chapter 21: 4 turns

Edited by Aquilae

Really? I thought I'd get stuck with her. Wallace it is, then.

Here are the final drafts.

BigBangMeteor- Priscilla, Fiora, Erk, Isadora, Ninian, Vaida, Rebecca, Wallace

Life- Lowen, Florina, Kent, Dorcas, Harken, Dart, Nils, Nino

psychout50- Matthew, Serra, Oswin, Canas, Bartre, Rath, Karel, Karla

Aquilae- Pent, Sain, Heath, Guy, Hawkeye, Legault, Louise, Renault

General_Horace- Raven, Eliwood, Lucius, Lyn, Farina, Jaffar, Wil, Geitz

I'm surprised you took Nils, Life. Without any training whatsoever, he'll get one-shotted by a ballista in VoD. He'll probably save one turn max before he dies.

You're going pretty strong, Aquilae. Some of your turn counts are pretty impressive.

I just realized how long Chapter 14 is going to take me, having to recruit both Erk and Priscilla with only Marcus, Hector, and Rebecca. My team sucks. 10 bucks on me being last?

Edited by BigBangMeteor