Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Joshua: If I knew, I'd tell you.

Catria, what's it like for your pegasus when it turns into a wyvern when you promote?

Edit: Is my question really that hard to answer?

Edited by I don't play for turns

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it isn't (that should be an answer enough)

well, the Pegasus we replace are killed so that they can be fed to the wyverns as bait to lure them in.So, all the Pegasus feels is pain.

@Bramimond, are you a guy or a girl?

Bramimond: I am a mirror of who I speak to. My identity long lost to the sands of time.

Athos, how are you and Nergal over 1000 years old? O_O

Roland: We fought together against dragons in the Scouring, and she and I were two of the best fighters. We were relatively friendly with eachother, but not really that close.

Ike: Did you ever consider, maybe, getting a name change to, say.... Anri?

Edited by I don't play for turns

Ike: No. :dry: My name is fine the way it is.

Loran, do you think all of the different worlds in FE are actually connected?

Clarine: I'm a princess, and therefore I must act proper. It's not my fault everyone else acts improper.

Ike, did you find anything while you went searching, or did you die with nothing but a sword, a boat, and one companion at your side?

Rolf: (Blushes) No! Besides, she married my brother, even though she promised... (blushes more) Nevermind!

Elincia, this is a weird question to ask, but, before you married Geoffrey, during and directly after the Mad King's War...... Did you ever have feelings for Ike?

Elincia: I did ... at one point, during the Mad King's War. But ... once the war was over and reconstruction began, we drifted apart. Sir Ike desires not to be a noble. It would be selfish of me to force him into a life he so dislikes ...

Geoffrey ... you and Elincia were raised as siblings. Shouldn't that have made you NOT attracted to her? (Westerncke effect, not 100% sure of the spelling, though.)

Geoffrey: Well... She's just so nice, and kind, and I didn't become attracted to her until we were older, about age 16. She was so polite that she didn't even act like a sibling. And don't believe anything Lucia tells you on the subject! She's a liar!

Bastian: Why do you speak like Shakespeare even though he never existed in Fire Emblem?

Bastian: Who art thou this Shakespeare you speak of, good fellow?

Hey Heath, did you know that Vaida was supposed to be your older sister in the beta version of FE7?

Heath: Wh...wha? Bee-ta version?

Etzel, what's it feel like to be forcibly reclassed to any class besides Sorcerer?

Serra: (sniff) Nobody paid any attention to meeeeee!

Wil, what do you think would have happened if you had gone back with Dan when he decided to go home?

Selena: I was amazed ... I would never have imagined to meet our emperor in our humble town ... And after that day, I had sworn loyalty to him.

Dayan, how exactly did the Kutolah get along with the Djute before FE6? (Rath wouldn't know :P)

Dayan: We got along pretty well. Unfortunately though, they decided to side with the Bernese about a few years before the war...

Hey Celice, how well did you know your parents?

Celice: I was too young to remember them personally ... I only know them through the stories I've heard from Oifaye, Prince Shanan, and Lady Aideen. But ... there was this one time, I think I saw my parents after I defeated Alvis ...

Rath, what do you think of Lyn? Do you love her, or mostly like her as a comrade?

Raven: We were little kids, it was just playing ... How was I supposed to know she would take it so seriously?

Lyn, why did you end up speed screwed before promotion only to have 29 at 20/16 in my last file? (Seriously, 18 strength and 17/18 speed before promotion?! WTF is this, Lyn?)

Mariabel: Humph ... I wouldn't say I would mind ... As long as you are as refined as Sir Krom and Lady Liz!

Loran, is it weird that you're already my favorite FE13 character even though I haven't played the game yet?

Edited by Folgore Yellow